Hell

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #14790 on: September 13, 2017, 01:11:46 PM »
andrat2000 are you Beshine?

« Reply #14791 on: September 13, 2017, 01:17:29 PM »
andrat2000 are you Beshine?

for sure not ... LOL ... too funny.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
« Reply #14792 on: September 13, 2017, 01:21:32 PM »
Beshine has a new video out,  " Biggest confirmed boobs in the World " . She does a lot of bouncing. Seems hazardous.  ;) ;D Check it out.  :)

So it's a vid with Martina Big? ::) :P

If I go to Google (DE) and search for "biggest confirmed boobs" the first two results are Beshine. And I'm not logged in to Google. What do you see on this search?

Heard elsewhere she claimed biggest confirmed in Europe cause she dunked them in water..

Hell

« Reply #14793 on: September 13, 2017, 01:25:41 PM »
And to answer your question Andrat. 

Beshine is not in the top three search results for "biggest confirmed boobs" on either google.com or google.de  while in private browsing mode.

« Reply #14794 on: September 13, 2017, 01:37:48 PM »
And to answer your question Andrat. 

Beshine is not in the top three search results for "biggest confirmed boobs" on either google.com or google.de  while in private browsing mode.

As I said I'm logged off from Google. Usually Google holds my search history, if I don't actively clean it. I'm not in private / incognito browsing mode.

This is what I get - only 4 results ;-)  I put the search term in " ":

"Beshine - massive titted blonde with the largest augmented breasts in ...
www.beshine.com/tour/

Diese Seite übersetzen
Biggest confirmed boobs in the world. Added 09/10/2017 05:36 min. Girl with mountainous melons. Added 08/24/2017 04:29 min. The most updated giant boob ...
Mega giant tits in a grey shirt - Beshine
www.beshine.com/tour/.../mega-giant-tits-in-a-grey-shirt.html

Diese Seite übersetzen
21.04.2012 - The largest augmented boobs of all time. Added 03/05/2017 64 Photos. Biggest confirmed boobs in the world. Added 09/10/2017 05:36 min ...
Essexbunny - (prohibited P)
(prohibited P).net › ... › Star Members › Essexbunny

Diese Seite übersetzen
Martina openly claims to the press that she has the biggest "confirmed" boobs of Europe. Essexbunny called her a liar because she believed others are bigger.
/vg/ - /owg/ - Overwatch General - Video Game Generals - 4chan
https://yuki.la/vg/185368479
>>185379886 >>185379970. File: 1502148012045.png (3.79 MB, 1793x1749). 3.79 MB PNG. >>185370284. Mercy has the biggest confirmed boobs in-game."

Edit: Damn ... I nearly published a prohibited site because of this ... Fortunately the BEA software removes the other site ...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 01:42:29 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14795 on: September 15, 2017, 07:11:41 AM »
Beshine has a new photo album, " The most expandable breasts ever ", at her site. Ninety two new photos. Check 'em out.  :) And she's on cam now.  :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 07:16:12 AM by solvegas »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14796 on: September 16, 2017, 07:25:37 AM »
Beshine is on cam now. Where does she get her clothing tailored at ?  :o :)

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #14797 on: September 16, 2017, 09:11:27 AM »
The Parachute and Stadium Tarp Store. ;D
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Sinistro

• A Cup
« Reply #14798 on: September 16, 2017, 04:13:11 PM »
I realized why beshine doesnt reveal her amount of cc, and so Chelsea. That would be embarassing since chelsea and her claims the same title of biggest boobs in milkyway. Since both are friends, that"s not polite discuss this size thing. But i believe she is really doing some fillups, because she looks bigger as time goes by. If beshine were like martina big, i bet she would do as much mess as possible discussing sizes comparisson etc. not that i find this a bad thing, im just saing that i understand now.

« Reply #14799 on: September 16, 2017, 04:37:46 PM »
But i believe she is really doing some fillups, because she looks bigger as time goes by.

Nice observation.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #14800 on: September 17, 2017, 02:50:44 PM »
had to add this speech bubble to easily one of my ALL TIME fave images of the super incredibly gigantically busty Beshine enjoy ;).

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14801 on: September 17, 2017, 06:13:19 PM »
I realized why beshine doesnt reveal her amount of cc, and so Chelsea. That would be embarassing since chelsea and her claims the same title of biggest boobs in milkyway. Since both are friends, that"s not polite discuss this size thing. But i believe she is really doing some fillups, because she looks bigger as time goes by. If beshine were like martina big, i bet she would do as much mess as possible discussing sizes comparisson etc. not that i find this a bad thing, im just saing that i understand now.

Yeah if you ask Beshine who's bigger she'll even say both of them are very big.
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Hell

« Reply #14802 on: September 17, 2017, 06:41:24 PM »

Yeah if you ask Beshine who's bigger she'll even say both of them are very big.

Eh, I mean big is a relative term.

;D

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #14803 on: September 17, 2017, 09:47:25 PM »
I am reminded of a quote from Blind Date by Steve Palmer

As they began devouring their Twinkies, Greg leaned over toward her until their shoulders touched and said, “Trish, your breasts are really beautiful.”
She looked at him and grinned.  “Thank you!” she said.  “I thought you were going to tell me they were big.”
“They are big.”
She laughed and explained, “Y’ see, to say they’re big is just an observation.  It’s only a statement of fact since it’s obvious that my tits are extremely large,” she said arching her back and thrusting out her enormous bust to illustrate the point.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14804 on: September 17, 2017, 09:47:57 PM »
What I'm saying is Beshine isn't trying to put down Chelsea she want her and CC at the top how ever Beshine's has been laying it down when it comes to Martina.
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way