Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #14835 on: September 27, 2017, 01:31:06 PM »
Well yeah, it's still amusing to see it like that 8)

All joking aside, if she actually did do remakes of old sets, that would be cool, see the comparison :)

What I said was just a guess. Maybe it is still like you asumed. It's not like i asked her if these sets would come back. I would even be willing to pay for them. Since I lost them due to my own failure in a HD crash (without backup) and I could only restore a small part of it.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14836 on: September 27, 2017, 08:53:25 PM »
great pic sadly it can't be posted here. In happier news Beshine's thread is less then 10 away from hitting 1000 pages
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Mr_B

• A Cup
« Reply #14837 on: September 27, 2017, 10:52:40 PM »
I'm personnaly crazy about if this top  ;D

You and me both.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #14838 on: September 28, 2017, 12:46:03 AM »

*saved before it gets removed*

;D

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Chladic

• A Cup
  • I love Beshine
    • My DA profile
« Reply #14839 on: September 28, 2017, 04:32:58 AM »
Its not top. Its a dress :-)

« Reply #14840 on: September 28, 2017, 05:06:08 AM »
Its not top. Its a dress :-)

True. On every normal built woman it is considered a dress. On Beshine with her world record boob projection it is a top, more like a bustier.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

« Reply #14841 on: September 28, 2017, 01:13:12 PM »

oh. in this picture i see her even more beautiful than usually

Sinistro

• A Cup
« Reply #14842 on: September 28, 2017, 09:35:49 PM »
Beshine must have a really good skin. Her giant implants doesnt seen to damage her. Some girls may suffer from strechmarks or thin skin after going bigger.

A cow may weight 700kg, and beshine has bigger tits than it. 😱

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14843 on: September 28, 2017, 09:52:22 PM »
Beshine must have a really good skin. Her giant implants doesnt seen to damage her. Some girls may suffer from strechmarks or thin skin after going bigger.

Beshine does seem to have great genes for breast expansion and she takes amazing care of her skin with lotion and oiling her boobs all the time to make the skin soft and stretchy. Also her doctors did a great job making sure not much scar tissue was left which would make growing harder to do.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14844 on: September 28, 2017, 10:46:20 PM »

Beshine does seem to have great genes for breast expansion and she takes amazing care of her skin with lotion and oiling her boobs all the time to make the skin soft and stretchy. Also her doctors did a great job making sure not much scar tissue was left which would make growing harder to do.

That is indeed the most amazing thing I find about Beshine. How an A Cup flatty can go to off the alphabet large and not suffer terribly like Sheyla Hershey did since her skin is so pliable should be a study in a medical journal. Has anybody actually studied how some women can enlarge without undue stress while others suffer medical reverses ? I'm curious.  ???

« Reply #14845 on: September 28, 2017, 11:36:20 PM »

That is indeed the most amazing thing I find about Beshine. How an A Cup flatty can go to off the alphabet large and not suffer terribly like Sheyla Hershey did since her skin is so pliable should be a study in a medical journal. Has anybody actually studied how some women can enlarge without undue stress while others suffer medical reverses ? I'm curious.  ???

Maybe start from the sources there: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue_expansion?wprov=sfla1

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14846 on: September 28, 2017, 11:43:57 PM »

Maybe start from the sources there: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue_expansion?wprov=sfla1

Interesting. Thanks for the link.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14847 on: September 28, 2017, 11:49:45 PM »

Sheyla Hershey had not the best doctors in the world hell I don't know if they rank in the top doctors in Brazil so she had a lot of scar tissue and gotten an infection from her trying to show off her new "worlds biggest (only in south america) boobs" which made more scar tissue and meant she had to remove them go to step one. Sheyla is a prime case of trying to take short cuts to fame and getting burned by it there are other girl that didn't try to cut in line that got burned.

« Reply #14848 on: September 29, 2017, 02:05:07 AM »

You know, this and other articles made me so sceptical of some users that come here or elsewhere and declare she can't go bigger or as big as some asume is her goal or even ridicously try to tell she will burst, or whatever ...
That's what makes me so angry towards some people, people without any clue that not even lookup a few simple things even a moron can do, put no effort into thinking, have no respect, but come here or elsewhere and consider their opinions to be worth recognized by others, because hey ... it is free speech and such ...
No it is not free speech in first instance, it is RESPECT what is a higher value.
Once you have learned RESPECT, that's the point where you can start with free speech.

Hell

« Reply #14849 on: September 29, 2017, 02:24:12 AM »

You know, this and other articles made me so sceptical of some users that come here or elsewhere and declare she can't go bigger or as big as some asume is her goal or even ridicously try to tell she will burst, or whatever ...
That's what makes me so angry towards some people, people without any clue that not even lookup a few simple things even a moron can do, put no effort into thinking, have no respect, but come here or elsewhere and consider their opinions to be worth recognized by others, because hey ... it is free speech and such ...
No it is not free speech in first instance, it is RESPECT what is a higher value.
Once you have learned RESPECT, that's the point where you can start with free speech.

Please understand that I used Google translate for this....

Um mich für meine Verachtung zur Autorität zu bestrafen, hat mir das Schicksal selbst eine Autorität gemacht.