Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15015 on: November 12, 2017, 09:26:39 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a sexy spaghetti strap dress and looking wonderful.  :) Gold show is on now !  ;D

Yes. Her breasts apart, it is sometimes really hard to comprehend how she can be so sexy. Tasteful makeup that suits her, hair organized different and the sexy topp. And then on other day without makeup, hair normal, normal topp and she is still damn sexy ...

Some women are like that. They can carry off wearing a burlap potato sack and make it look sexy (I should know; I'm married to one such beautiful lady). Beshine, never mind the boobs as you say, just manages somehow to always look fresh, pretty, and well-taken-care-of. Even with boobs 1/20th their current size, she'd be amazingly attractive.

I can't say that exclusively for my wife. She has no talent for makeup, period, though she looks quite good for her age. And while she even lost weight nearly 10kg since I know her, which makes her a nice figure she really has to dress up to get a sexy tough.

So all in all it is kind of average. I shouldn't be dissapointed, but somehow my taste changed the last 10 years and I now better understand what is possible. I think I had some kind of development in what I want.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15016 on: November 12, 2017, 10:50:32 PM »
When Beshine plays Peek - a - boob.  ;) ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15017 on: November 13, 2017, 06:17:30 PM »
I thought the above image would be good for morphing. I should have explicitly asked some one to do so. Could I get it morphed please ?  :)

John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
« Reply #15018 on: November 14, 2017, 02:13:42 AM »
Careful, the whole thread will get moved to the Morph Request section at this rate ::)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15019 on: November 14, 2017, 10:50:02 AM »
Careful, the whole thread will get moved to the Morph Request section at this rate ::)

Nah, hell, Beshine herself when she used to post here loved to get her breasts morphed and would request people to do so. Besides, this thread was originally in the Breast Enlargement section before it was moved by Palomine to this General Discussion section.  :)

Patrak

• A Cup
« Reply #15020 on: November 14, 2017, 02:21:26 PM »
Hi solvegas! I've do this one some months ago.... :)

mini

• A Cup

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15022 on: November 15, 2017, 07:52:03 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbfedU3FeEF/?taken-by=beshinedotcom

Beshine has updated with two new videos. One consist of the above Instagram and it's called " Girl next door Beshine with eternal boob growth " in which she walks in the woods with a huge yellow windbreaker which nevertheless she can't fully close because her boobs are so big. It seems to have been filmed recently because the trees have pretty much shed their leaves and she has to walk gingerly thru the forest. The other video is " Boobs so big to rule them all " which the title is, of course, a play on the Lord of the Rings saga. In it she is wearing a purple tank top and when she removes it you can see the indentation on the skin of the bra she was wearing which is pretty deep. Time to buy a bigger bra, says I.  ;D

« Reply #15023 on: November 15, 2017, 08:22:57 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbfedU3FeEF/?taken-by=beshinedotcom

Acutally there is a movie today in the updates about this rain coat:
http://www.beshine.com/tour/trailers/Girl-next-door-Beshine-with-eternal-boob-growth.html

What I like is the way how she has to carefully walk through the rough forest ground. It shows how heavy her knockers got and how they dominate her. Boob Dominatrix!
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #15024 on: November 15, 2017, 09:41:54 AM »
and what is amazing is that is an OLD pic!

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

mini

• A Cup
« Reply #15025 on: November 15, 2017, 12:38:22 PM »
hi i have been a member of beshine.com since it opend, its a contact fill out there, one box is to beshine, i have sendt her message but no reply- have anyone else same experience?

« Reply #15026 on: November 15, 2017, 12:58:48 PM »
hi i have been a member of beshine.com since it opend, its a contact fill out there, one box is to beshine, i have sendt her message but no reply- have anyone else same experience?

It depends what it is about. I think in the majority of the cases I got an answer, but for sure it is no socializing feature.

If you have member stuff to solve take the webmaster form.

Bird

• Email
« Reply #15027 on: November 15, 2017, 07:58:58 PM »
To All Beshine Fans

Has anyone been to Beshine's ONLY FANS page?? I subscribe to her website on regular basis and
wonder what the content is at Only Fans?? Is it worth a look at $19.99 a month?
Thanks!

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #15028 on: November 16, 2017, 03:55:51 AM »
I haven’t post in this treat for a long time, Beshine is now bigger than some of my first morph!  :P
She deserves a new one after passed her 1000 pages. Maybe one day even bigger than here  ::)

;)
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15029 on: November 16, 2017, 07:41:30 AM »
I haven’t post in this treat for a long time, Beshine is now bigger than some of my first morph!  :P
She deserves a new one after passed her 1000 pages. Maybe one day even bigger than here  ::)

;)

Beshine sure is approaching the size of this morph and perhaps some day you will have to make her a whole lot bigger in order to morph her. It is a shame so many of her early entries on this mega thread got lost due to forum crashes so that people can compare what she has accomplished. It is awe inspiring.  :o :)