Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15060 on: December 06, 2017, 02:58:07 PM »
Solvegas is seeming like starving for Beshine morphs, so here is one  8)
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
« Reply #15061 on: December 06, 2017, 03:27:23 PM »
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?board=18.0

I prefer it if this thread had new posts with actual new things, c'est la vie ::)

That's easy to fix!  Find some new things about Beshine and post 'em, John!  ;)

That involves waiting for a site update from her, which is occasional, which I'm happy to do :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15062 on: December 06, 2017, 08:22:46 PM »

Thank you very much. Yeah, I do kinda like Beshine a lot. :)

Mr_B

• A Cup
« Reply #15063 on: December 06, 2017, 11:21:56 PM »

That works for me.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15064 on: December 07, 2017, 07:40:50 AM »
Beshine has a new video out, " Beshine carries her bodacious colossal mounds ". You can see her walk in a picturesque Danish town and it is funny how several of the locals notice but act like nothing is out of the ordinary and then a gentleman in a black jacket just stares and then grins. No topless scene but I also love it when a woman wears clothing which tries to hide the goodies but fails miserably.  ;) ;D

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #15065 on: December 07, 2017, 03:42:08 PM »
Solvegas, I once morphed this one the way it's seen at the right and never posted it and now made one the way it's seen at the left and put them together.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15066 on: December 07, 2017, 10:39:54 PM »
Solvegas, I once morphed this one the way it's seen at the right and never posted it and now made one the way it's seen at the left and put them together.

Thanks for posting it. At that size Beshine might not be able to stand up unassisted. What a shame that would be, right ?  ;) ::)

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #15067 on: December 08, 2017, 06:01:27 AM »
An other morph 8)
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15068 on: December 08, 2017, 06:23:46 AM »
An other morph 8)

Thank you Captain, you do such good work.  :)

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #15069 on: December 09, 2017, 06:30:32 AM »
one more  8)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15070 on: December 09, 2017, 07:04:18 AM »
one more  8)

Well, I hope you put out a lot more Captain !  :) Beshine is on cam now wearing a canary yellow top. Check it out guys.  :)

« Reply #15071 on: December 10, 2017, 06:11:19 AM »
Beshine has a new video out, " Beshine carries her bodacious colossal mounds ". You can see her walk in a picturesque Danish town and it is funny how several of the locals notice but act like nothing is out of the ordinary and then a gentleman in a black jacket just stares and then grins. No topless scene but I also love it when a woman wears clothing which tries to hide the goodies but fails miserably.  ;) ;D

I don't think he was gentlemen. Beshine reaction indicate he wasn't ...
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15072 on: December 10, 2017, 07:35:01 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a pink tube top.  :)

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #15073 on: December 10, 2017, 02:43:26 PM »
Hi All...

I log into this thread because I am a female fan of Beshine, but I see she has not paid much attention to all of us here for a long time.  I think she is about finished with her growing and is not just making "hay while the sun shines".  In my opinion, she should pick some acolytes, to female apprentices to carry on the torch of her "booby greedy".  Perhaps, two or three women who would really like to follow in her footsteps.  Two or three she would grant access to her surgeon and her web site.  She could still be the "Main Dame", but she really needs to think of helping the big bust community continue.

Llelwyn

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #15074 on: December 10, 2017, 02:50:43 PM »
Hi All...

I log into this thread because I am a female fan of Beshine, but I see she has not paid much attention to all of us here for a long time.  I think she is about finished with her growing and is not just making "hay while the sun shines".  In my opinion, she should pick some acolytes, to female apprentices to carry on the torch of her "booby greedy".  Perhaps, two or three women who would really like to follow in her footsteps.  Two or three she would grant access to her surgeon and her web site.  She could still be the "Main Dame", but she really needs to think of helping the big bust community continue.

Llelwyn

well Beshine is still growing and is going to keep growing for a long time but I do wish more girls would join her in the 10K club and wish she would help girls that just want to grow massive like their ideal. But Beshine is a great and very friendly girl and does say "If a girl really wants boobs this big she'll find a doctor willing to give it to her ANY doctor will give her them".
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way