Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15090 on: December 13, 2017, 01:02:13 AM »
Yes and no like I said adding more girls racing to the top of boobdom (Boob Domination) would add pressure to Beshine to stay on top for only the biggest and rule as so. But opening up the means to getting true XL implants could mean more fans coming into the market I know one of the main reasons I'm a giant boob fan to day is because I saw all the 90's boob stars on TV just having girls be able to reach 3K or 10K without hunting 5 years for a doctor could do a lot to boost the numbers of big boob fans and breast expansion fans.

No it won't become more XXXL fans. As a XXXL fan you will find models by now simply because of Google.
And look into the Beshine thread what I tried to explain. A lot of people said Goodbye to her because she became too big for their taste. The only people Beshine could really bind are real XXXL enthusiasts. The rest are fans of XL. And they drop out of client base the bigger a model becomes.
It is mathematics of normal (Gaussian) distribution you can't beat, it's a fact. Think of the Bell curves. With XXXL models you come into the smaller area of the standard deviation when you see the bell curve as client base. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution?wprov=sfla1
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 01:31:51 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15091 on: December 13, 2017, 08:08:17 AM »
Beshine is an anomaly, of the best type as far as I'm concerned, and she is very much a specialty fetish. She appeals to me a lot precisely because she invented herself and transformed her body to suit her desire and those of us who like it. There are 7 billion + people in this planet with approximately 2 Billion with internet access, if you follow what The Economist article said.  If you divide in half for men, then you get 1 billion. So even if perverts like me are only about .0000001 % that appreciate excessively sized breasts, you are still talking about a lot of people in which Beshine can have a successful business as a stand alone entrepreneur. This is the trick to both Chelsea's and Beshine's staying power. The numbers are so huge that even infinitesimal small percentages can build a business. So she doesn't need to appeal to everybody, just those of us willing to pay. 

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #15092 on: December 13, 2017, 02:18:29 PM »
I'm not saying nor asking for 100 girls with 20K plus bust I'm saying if more girls had XL bust in the 1200cc to 8000cc range that people could run into them on the street and just see massive tits like that more might be come fans of giant boobs and some even Beshine level fans.
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15093 on: December 13, 2017, 11:19:59 PM »
I'm not saying nor asking for 100 girls with 20K plus bust I'm saying if more girls had XL bust in the 1200cc to 8000cc range that people could run into them on the street and just see massive tits like that more might be come fans of giant boobs and some even Beshine level fans.

Part of the attraction for Beshine is precisely because there are very, very few women with her extreme figure. There are indeed relatively few women with implants larger than 800 ccs to begin with mainly because the cost of larger than that can become prohibitive. Now, if it became common to see women in the 1,200 to 8,000 ccs range, people would get acclimated to the sight and it would seize being a great novelty. Familiarity breeds comptent. Besides, there are very few women who wish to be that size.

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #15094 on: December 15, 2017, 12:12:31 AM »
Hi All... Thanks for all the input and comments on my post.  I see that some find Beshine of particular interest  because she is unique, and that she is, but I also agree with the idea that if there were more like her, or at least more with the larger size implants, that there would be more media attention, not less.  I did some research and went back to try to find the "beginnings" of the larger breast movement in the U.S.  From what I could find, Jane Russell caused quite a stir with her larger bosoms back in the 1940's and 1950's.  Today, she would not be considered that large busted.  Also, I saw pictures of Jane Mansfield and the articles that were astounded by her bosoms.  Today, she would only be considered big busted by the fashion and movie industry.

There was an adult film star named Chesty Morgan who actually had a very pretty and natural big bosom and could compete today with some of the larger breasted models, but she would not be in a class of her own as she was back then.  So, I feel there has been some progress towards accepting larger and larger breasts on women and if there were more models with larger breasts then there would be more acceptance and admiration and hopefully, the trend will continue.  Also, it might help reduce the numbers of naturally big busted women getting reductions, which is just holding everything back, thanks to those greedy plastic surgeons who continue to butcher busty women calling big bosoms "macromastia" and a disease.  How ridiculous!

Hopefully somewhere, larger implants or even alternative breast enlargement will become available without the FDA standing guard over the size of implants available.  I think soon, some nation is going to allow their surgeons to do larger implants - maybe India.  Maybe Japan or Indonesia, or who knows, even Russia could jump into the game.  Unfortunately, at this point, Mentor and Eurosilicone control the mass market and they are not making very large implants for consumers.  It might take an upstart manufacturer to get the ball rolling, so maybe we should be talking to them?

As I mentioned before, I consulted with Dr. Gerald Johnson about getting some PPP string implants for myself, but I was about a year too late to get into the clinical trials.  I still have hopes that some country somewhere will start clinical trials again for the PPP String.  In my opinion, they are still the best option for very large breasts.  Maybe instead of whining about it, we should take some active steps in promoting smaller breast implant makers into trying something new and larger, yes?

Meanwhile,  I think the more public exposure and admiration there is for women with larger breasts the better.  Maybe some day we will look back at Beshine as just the "Jane Russell" of her day.

Llelwyen

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15095 on: December 15, 2017, 07:32:14 AM »
To get truly large volume breasts will necessitate some fluid material which is safe, compatible with the human body AND significantly lighter than silicone or saline ( water essentially ) because as you double volume you increase weight by a factor of eight, if I remember my High School physics from 43 years ago. One of my old favorite sites was Mastasia.com because the prosthetics that were used were realistic looking while outrageous in size. The models could ambulate mostly in a normal manner because in spite of their size, they were quite light. That is the key. I have met Chelsea and due to the sheer weight of her breasts she has to be much more careful in her manner of walking since a misstep can result in a stumble in which an A cup woman would be able to right herself before she falls but Chelsea most likely can't. If you look closely at Beshine's videos, you can see her walk is much more deliberate than most women. Weight matters. Material science is progressing and hopefully a material will be manufactured that can allow our most wild fantasies be fulfilled. By the way, Beshine has a new photo album, " Candids of Beshine and her leading breast size " , at her site. Check it out.  :)

« Reply #15096 on: December 15, 2017, 11:58:45 AM »
This is the greatest moment in Big Boob history - period.

Our Boob Princess Beshine got proselytized to the force, quitting the job as the vile emporer and saying goodbye to the dark side of the force. Better leaving the job of vileness to others.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 01:01:34 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
« Reply #15097 on: December 15, 2017, 12:05:34 PM »
Considering that's Kylo Ren's lightsaber and similar attire, I think she's quite Dark Side rather than saying goodbye to it :P

Maik

« Reply #15098 on: December 15, 2017, 12:48:23 PM »
Come to the dark side, we have boobies.  ;D
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

« Reply #15099 on: December 15, 2017, 12:56:28 PM »
Come to the dark side, we have boobies.  ;D

Impossible. She got 'em for good use ... :D

John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
« Reply #15100 on: December 15, 2017, 01:16:52 PM »
Will say it's nice to see some fun and goofiness in a vid as a change of pace :) 8)

wheatman3

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15101 on: December 15, 2017, 04:10:49 PM »
This is the greatest moment in Big Boob history - period.

Our Boob Princess Beshine got proselytized to the force, quitting the job as the vile emporer and saying goodbye to the dark side of the force. Better leaving the job of vileness to others.

is she a sith or a jedi?

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #15102 on: December 15, 2017, 09:02:33 PM »
only by using the dark side of the force can one lift boobs that big
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15103 on: December 15, 2017, 10:00:35 PM »
only by using the dark side of the force can one lift boobs that big

Today I just saw The Last Jedi and I enjoyed it. And Beshine's timing is impeccable. I've seen two pretty good movies today.  ;) ;D Beshine, wearing all black, is part of the dark side at first but once those boobies come out, you know she is one of the good guys.  ;D :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15104 on: December 16, 2017, 08:12:16 AM »
Beshine needs new bras. On the last video you can see how tight they are and when she reveals Boobie and Doobie you can see the deep skin prints they leave behind. This is great because it signifies that she continues to expand but surely we don't want her to hurt herself.   ;) ;D