Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15270 on: February 12, 2018, 01:36:33 PM »
Just finished a satisfying Gold show with Beshine. I like todays make up which compliments her a lot. She is wearing a spaghetti strap, multi color stripped top which only emphasizes how huge she is. Check it out.   :)

In the past when I tried her Gold Show, either there were not enough people participating or not enough donations for her to justify the showing; therefore it was called off. What are her requirements for the Gold Show to proceed??

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15271 on: February 12, 2018, 02:48:02 PM »
Just finished a satisfying Gold show with Beshine. I like todays make up which compliments her a lot. She is wearing a spaghetti strap, multi color stripped top which only emphasizes how huge she is. Check it out.   :)

In the past when I tried her Gold Show, either there were not enough people participating or not enough donations for her to justify the showing; therefore it was called off. What are her requirements for the Gold Show to proceed??

My experience has been about  $100 or so at least. Depends on her though.

« Reply #15272 on: February 12, 2018, 06:32:01 PM »
Solvegas, thanks! For the folks that donated for the Gold Show and then it's called off, I guess it's a loss then?? Been a while since I've seen one of them.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15273 on: February 12, 2018, 10:48:57 PM »
Solvegas, thanks! For the folks that donated for the Gold Show and then it's called off, I guess it's a loss then?? Been a while since I've seen one of them.

Nope, it don't work that way. If you pay BUT there is no show, there is no charge. That is why sometimes she has done a gold show even though she only gets $80.00 or even less because sometimes some money is better than no money. It's all very fluid. That is why I don't worry about putting up $20.00. If there is a show, great, I get to see her play with those massive boobies and put oil or cream on them. If there is no show, well maybe the next one but I lose nothing for now.   :)

« Reply #15274 on: February 13, 2018, 09:39:40 AM »
Solvegas, thanks for the information; I was not sure but thought it may have worked that way; looking forward to her next show. From Phoenix Metro Area have a great day in Vegas!

bobba

• A Cup
« Reply #15275 on: February 13, 2018, 11:39:35 AM »
nice video 8) wounder if the car driver pasing her in the end there notice her when shes bending forward?

Is she fully clothed in the whole video?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15276 on: February 13, 2018, 11:49:25 PM »
nice video 8) wounder if the car driver pasing her in the end there notice her when shes bending forward?

Yes, she is out in a public area. Guess she don't want to murderlize passers by on the road nearby.  ;D

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #15277 on: February 14, 2018, 12:11:37 AM »
quite possibly my fave reply to a tweet directed to her, ever :o

https://twitter.com/Agent_Dee/status/963146996264644609

Agent "she can be my German tutor, ANYTIME!" Dee
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15278 on: February 14, 2018, 08:22:40 AM »
I've always found this outfit very alluring. It actually magnifies her outrageous shape yet it tastefully conceals her attributes. I find it very sexy. Of course, morphs are appreciated. :)

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #15279 on: February 14, 2018, 10:10:41 AM »
;)

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

bobba

• A Cup
« Reply #15280 on: February 14, 2018, 12:35:11 PM »

Yes, she is out in a public area. Guess she don't want to murderlize passers by on the road nearby.  ;D

Yeah, seems reasonable :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:39:03 PM by bobba »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #15281 on: February 14, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »
Here is to earlier request from solvegas.  I guess, he is not so interested over Hitomi morphs no more  ???
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15282 on: February 15, 2018, 08:31:41 AM »
;)

AD
8)

Thanks for the morph AD. Obviously from the same photo set if not the same photo but it works fine for me.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15283 on: February 15, 2018, 08:34:49 AM »
Here is to earlier request from solvegas.  I guess, he is not so interested over Hitomi morphs no more  ???

Captain, I just added a new Hitomi photo for you to morph at her thread, so yes, I'm very much interested in Hitomi. Thanks for the Beshine morph, it is excellent.  :)

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #15284 on: February 15, 2018, 02:46:55 PM »
I am not sure, if I post this before, but I am liking it  :D[/i]
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.