solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15495 on: April 17, 2018, 06:50:59 PM »
Anyway I always try to find something positive, and even this situation has showed us something. It really showed that Beshine is expanding because she loves it. Not even this low point online was able to hold her back. And if this didn't hold her back, nothing can  8)

Here is something to be positive about.  :)

Of course, if that was a recent pic, we would be saying what a great morph; making Beshine's boobies 1/3 the size of reality. Beshine; truly a living morph.

I just think she looked so pretty even though she has grown since.  :)

« Reply #15496 on: April 17, 2018, 07:29:05 PM »
Anyway I always try to find something positive, and even this situation has showed us something. It really showed that Beshine is expanding because she loves it. Not even this low point online was able to hold her back. And if this didn't hold her back, nothing can  8)

Of course, if that was a recent pic, we would be saying what a great morph; making Beshine's boobies 1/3 the size of reality. Beshine; truly a living morph.

You'll get no argument from me there. Or from 1000s of other examples equally gorgeous. I think we can agree, Beshine is more than just photogenic.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15497 on: April 18, 2018, 03:59:12 AM »

You'll get no argument from me there. Or from 1000s of other examples equally gorgeous. I think we can agree, Beshine is more than just photogenic.

Yup, no argument there.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15498 on: April 18, 2018, 11:25:41 AM »
Weather is turning nice so that a sight such as this becomes more topical. :D

« Reply #15499 on: April 18, 2018, 05:55:43 PM »

I live in Florida where it is 83 degrees today and the only white stuff beneath my feet is our white sand, yet, still, despite palm trees swaying and some of the best tropical beaches in the world, where the water is warm all summer, and tourist attractions are everywhere, we have no sights like Beshine.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15500 on: April 19, 2018, 01:09:21 AM »

I live in Florida where it is 83 degrees today and the only white stuff beneath my feet is our white sand, yet, still, despite palm trees swaying and some of the best tropical beaches in the world, where the water is warm all summer, and tourist attractions are everywhere, we have no sights like Beshine.

With the propensity of the average German to travel outside out of Germany it would be great if Beshine would travel to warm/hot weather places such as Florida or Nevada and we would be lucky if we were able to meet her in the flesh and perhaps be able to get photographs of her bodacious body posing with us. It would please me greatly.  :)

« Reply #15501 on: April 19, 2018, 05:30:56 AM »

With the propensity of the average German to travel outside out of Germany it would be great if Beshine would travel to warm/hot weather places such as Florida or Nevada and we would be lucky if we were able to meet her in the flesh and perhaps be able to get photographs of her bodacious body posing with us. It would please me greatly.  :)

I don't know; if I met Beshine, would that ruin any perspective I have for other women, wanting them all to look like Beshine? Wait, that was a stupid question; I already want them all to look more like Beshine. Perhaps what this country needs is to toss the size cap on implants and offer discounted expanders (free provided you choose ones in excess of 10k) to everyone as part of a national beautification project. That would be an infrastructure plan that I could support and it would certainly give everyone incentive to hit the beach daily and take in the natural, or unnatural, beauty that has become so abundantly clear.

And so ends the fantasy part of the show. When we return after the break, we will be examining the new tech phenomena of light weight 50k implants and their possible affect on global warming and the floatation device industry.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15502 on: April 19, 2018, 12:35:34 PM »
I don't know; if I met Beshine, would that ruin any perspective I have for other women, wanting them all to look like Beshine? Wait, that was a stupid question; I already want them all to look more like Beshine. Perhaps what this country needs is to toss the size cap on implants and offer discounted expanders (free provided you choose ones in excess of 10k) to everyone as part of a national beautification project. That would be an infrastructure plan that I could support and it would certainly give everyone incentive to hit the beach daily and take in the natural, or unnatural, beauty that has become so abundantly clear.

And so ends the fantasy part of the show. When we return after the break, we will be examining the new tech phenomena of light weight 50k implants and their possible affect on global warming and the floatation device industry.

Yes, it would be great if the Clinton administration era regulations were tossed overboard. After the silicone implant hysteria of the 90's, which were later disproved by a Harvard University study, which drove manufacturers out of the business and the huge implant industry was essentially killed off in the USA along with the Dr Gerald Johnson's  " Silly String " technique, it moved to Europe where Beshine resides. I've heard of the possible use of aerogel filler which would allow for truly gigantic sizes ( 100,000 K+ anyone ?  :o ;D ) while being very lightweight but it seems to be a hopeful rumor. Elon Musk, rather than using his money and brainpower to go to Mars where only billionaires can afford to go, should instead use his mind and money to bring gigantic titties to the masses here on Earth whereupon perv ... breasts connoisseurs like us could enjoy it more. My $0.02.  ::) ;) ;D

« Reply #15503 on: April 19, 2018, 05:02:36 PM »
No doubt about it, you can always depend upon the US, where everyone is a victim, to over-react to everything and demand the government regulate it, including breast size. It doesn't have to be rational, logical, or even true for that matter; tolerance be damned, if I don't like it, no one should be allowed mentality. So much for freedom and liberty.

The problem with aerogel is that it is akin to Styrofoam; not really a gel in the traditional sense, but solid and easily crushed. If they had something that retained a gel like property, yet very light weight, that would be the hot ticket to the show. Before Beshine, the idea of 10k breasts seemed rather extreme. Today, we can only make educated guesses, but she is most likely more than double that volume (not size), yet, someone like myself, could easily see her double that volume again; there is something endearing in the idea of a girl who allowed herself to get so huge that can no longer reach beyond her own boobs in front, but must turn herself somewhat sideward to reach things. Sure, there are numerous things she can no longer do or needs help doing, but that is the price her lucky husband gladly pays. Of course, in reality land, I am like one in a million in this thinking some may think of it as chauvinistic, but in reality, it is precisely the opposite; putting her on a pedestal to be admired.

Musk; spending so much money exploring large orbs in space, when we could all benefit from having every larger orbs here on earth. Do humanity a favor and find a light weight gel or surgical memory foam, Elon.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15504 on: April 19, 2018, 08:46:33 PM »
Glad you agree ol' Elon Musk is not using his money correctly.   ;) ;D

« Reply #15505 on: April 19, 2018, 11:49:27 PM »

It's a matter of having your priorities in order. For as much money as the government wants to spend on his fast train to benefit perhaps a few people between SF & LA, we could have half the women between 20 and 50 sporting 10k boobs. I, for one, would not be in a hurry to go anywhere if my GF was so blessed. I can't think of anything better, well, unless they were 20k expanders; then I may need to hurry down to the pharmacy and pick up a few liters of saline.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:00:44 AM by Bombayduk »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15506 on: April 20, 2018, 12:35:08 PM »

It's a matter of having your priorities in order. For as much money as the government wants to spend on his fast train to benefit perhaps a few people between SF & LA, we could have half the women between 20 and 50 sporting 10k boobs. I, for one, would not be in a hurry to go anywhere if my GF was so blessed. I can't think of anything better, well, unless they were 20k expanders; then I may need to hurry down to the pharmacy and pick up a few liters of saline.

A few liters ? How about a few hundreds of liters ?  ;) ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15507 on: April 20, 2018, 01:10:25 PM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a short sleeve white top with frills on the edges.  :)

« Reply #15508 on: April 20, 2018, 10:57:16 PM »
I do miss what was once a once or twice a month blog update; Beshine writing about what was going on and the challenges huge boobs presented in her everyday life. Always nice to read her thoughts.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15509 on: April 21, 2018, 05:01:53 AM »
I do miss what was once a once or twice a month blog update; Beshine writing about what was going on and the challenges huge boobs presented in her everyday life. Always nice to read her thoughts.

I agree, I enjoyed reading about her adventures but her blog is mostly moribund.  :( I think we all agree that we always want more updates regardless. Anyways, Beshine is on cam now.  :)