Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15660 on: May 12, 2018, 05:24:21 PM »
Of course, they say for every positive there is a another positive;

1. Your boobies make an excellent table for eating.
2. Your boobies make an excellent place for your keyboard.
3. Your boobies make an excellent shelf for folding clothes.
4. Your boobies make an excellent mobile platform for placing multiple items while shopping.
5. Your boobies assure that you cannot have a restless **82**, your only possible position dictated by boobie size.
6. Your boobies assure you of always having adequate underboob ventilation on warm days.
7. Your boobies assure you that your BF or husband will never be caught checking out another girl's boobies.
8. Your boobies provide for endless hours of huge boobie movement pleasure.
9. Your boobies provide you with excellent excuses on why you are not running anywhere, ever.
10. Your boobies serve as a excellent counter balance for those leg lifts since sit-ups are no longer an option.
11. Your boobies provide a spot for your drink when a crowd prevents you from being able to boobie up to the bar.
12. Your boobies assure that you will never be appointed designated driver.
13. Your boobies assure that you that, no matter how conservative a dress design, it will always look incredibly sexy on you.
14. Your boobies assure you that, no matter that your sandals do not match, no one will ever notice.
15. Your boobies make the buffet far easier, carrying the plates and bowls while leaving your hands free for other items.
16. Your boobies make grocery shopping easier, resting on and steering the cart, leaving your hands free.
17. Your boobies create the perfect excuse for the endless wardrobe malfunctions.
18. Your boobies will always provide incentive for multiple guys to offer you their seat.
19. Your boobies will always reduce any expectations regarding housework as well as the perfect excuse for pedicures.
20. Your boobies eliminate any worry of anything showing when wearing a tiny skirt and sitting.
21. Your boobies offer you excellent floatation devices for relaxed swimming.
22. Your boobies will assure you an absolutely endless supply of big boobie hugs.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15661 on: May 13, 2018, 01:23:10 AM »
With a tip of the hat to Jeff Foxworthy......
You know your breasts have reached gloriously immense size when:

1. You already know that you have to turn somewhat sideward for your boobs to clear doorways.
2. You can no longer crawl on your hands and knees because your boobs are pressed firmly into the floor.
3. You have no choice but rest your boobs on the bathroom counter, eliminating any possibility of bending over the sink.
4. You realize that you can no longer reach over your boobs to reach the faucet.
5. You bend over to put on your pants, only to find that your boobs prevent your arms from holding the pants close enough to get a foot into them.
6. You cannot get behind the wheel of your car without your boobs pressing firmly against the entire steering wheel, and horn.
7. You find that, after forced to give up driving, you still cannot close the passenger side door because of sideboob, so you have to turn slightly sideward.
8. You have adapted turning sideward to allow one hand to reach items when reaching over your boobs has become impossible.
9. You can no longer see the ground for 6' in front of you, your boobs obscuring your line of sight.
10. You can no longer see what is in a drawer without turning to the side.
11. You realize that, when in the shower, there is no possibility of you being able to reach and wash your own boobies without help.
12. You find that, when lying on the sofa, your boob width exceeds the seat and now must drape one over the edge.
13. You attempt to get the clothes out of the washer, only to find that, with your boobs firmly resting on top, reaching into the machine not possible.
14. You wear sandals year-round because you can no longer touch your own feet.
15. You already know that despite your boobs pressed firmly against the dining table, there is no hope that you can actually reach your plate.
16. You adapt, when dining out, to your limited reach, by placing your boobs on the table and moving the plates to the sides.
17. You realize, while bikini shopping, that the largest cup sizes available cannot possibly cover your areola.
18. You know that your cleavage will not only support your cell phone, but your entire purse as well.
19. You find that, when seated your boobs rest firmly on your thighs, extending to your knees.
20. You understand that, when seated, you must use your arms to lift your boobies off your legs to turn to the side.
21, You fully understand that your boobies reflect a whole new level of motorboating.
22. You already know that, with your boobies totally filling your lap, you cannot simply sit forward to stand, you must spread your legs, lift your boobies and place them straddling a leg, one between and one to the side, so you can now sit forward.

Of course, they say for every positive there is a another positive;

1. Your boobies make an excellent table for eating.
2. Your boobies make an excellent place for your keyboard.
3. Your boobies make an excellent shelf for folding clothes.
4. Your boobies make an excellent mobile platform for placing multiple items while shopping.
5. Your boobies assure that you cannot have a restless **82**, your only possible position dictated by boobie size.
6. Your boobies assure you of always having adequate underboob ventilation on warm days.
7. Your boobies assure you that your BF or husband will never be caught checking out another girl's boobies.
8. Your boobies provide for endless hours of huge boobie movement pleasure.
9. Your boobies provide you with excellent excuses on why you are not running anywhere, ever.
10. Your boobies serve as a excellent counter balance for those leg lifts since sit-ups are no longer an option.
11. Your boobies provide a spot for your drink when a crowd prevents you from being able to boobie up to the bar.
12. Your boobies assure that you will never be appointed designated driver.
13. Your boobies assure that you that, no matter how conservative a dress design, it will always look incredibly sexy on you.
14. Your boobies assure you that, no matter that your sandals do not match, no one will ever notice.
15. Your boobies make the buffet far easier, carrying the plates and bowls while leaving your hands free for other items.
16. Your boobies make grocery shopping easier, resting on and steering the cart, leaving your hands free.
17. Your boobies create the perfect excuse for the endless wardrobe malfunctions.
18. Your boobies will always provide incentive for multiple guys to offer you their seat.
19. Your boobies will always reduce any expectations regarding housework as well as the perfect excuse for pedicures.
20. Your boobies eliminate any worry of anything showing when wearing a tiny skirt and sitting.
21. Your boobies offer you excellent floatation devices for relaxed swimming.
22. Your boobies will assure you an absolutely endless supply of big boobie hugs.

These lists are both comprehensive and quite funny.  ;D This is a lot of work which I appreciate and support.  :) Great job, Bombayduk.  :)

« Reply #15662 on: May 13, 2018, 06:14:54 AM »
Thanks, guys; letting the imagination run wild on the 50k boobie size the other day and I thought it may daze and amaze, yet also provide realistic insight and inspiration for our first 50k size girl. Now, where is she?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15663 on: May 13, 2018, 10:05:30 AM »
Thanks, guys; letting the imagination run wild on the 50k boobie size the other day and I thought it may daze and amaze, yet also provide realistic insight and inspiration for our first 50k size girl. Now, where is she?

Well, she is on cam now doing Gold shows.  :)

« Reply #15664 on: May 13, 2018, 11:52:57 AM »

5. You bend over to put on your pants, only to find that your boobs prevent your arms from holding the pants close enough to get a foot into them.

Youīve got a great mindset, man.

I just recently doodled a pic of a woman facing just this kind of issue.

« Reply #15665 on: May 13, 2018, 01:17:39 PM »

There you go, that is exactly what I had in mind; her arms fully extended over her boobs, they cannot go any lower, so the top of the pants are now level with the top of her boobs, making it impossible to get a foot in. What is a poor immense boobie girl to do? Clearly this demonstrates the need for her super boyfriend, who is not afraid to place his head between the massive mammaries in order to hold her pants close enough. Sometimes, it is those little sacrifices we have to make to make our girls happy.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #15666 on: May 13, 2018, 02:43:14 PM »

that is an awesome drawing shame it is not bigger quality it is that good thanks for sharing it ;D

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

« Reply #15667 on: May 13, 2018, 03:52:36 PM »

that is an awesome drawing shame it is not bigger quality it is that good thanks for sharing it ;D

AD
8)

Thank you, I can repost it in bigger resolution if you want.

I donīt know if itīs allowed to make in-house advertisements and post a link for my dA Account here, but you can look up my stuff when you search for my username, itīs the same as displayed here, altough you need a membership because of mature content.

To go back on topic...

I just recently checked up some of her old pictures when she has gotten super huge, boy was she slim back then.
I think the set was called sunset, she wears a white one-piece skirt and her huge breasts jutting out from her slim figure like bloated torpedos, the look of it is still just amazing.

Itīs just awesome how she could/can handle such immense heavy breasts and thinking of the added weight she these days has to carry around makes it even more incomprehensible for me, I always imagine itīs like carrying a bag of cement (40 kilos) on the chest all day, all night, 24/7.
Big respect for this woman and her dedication to get bigger and bigger.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #15668 on: May 13, 2018, 04:37:41 PM »
yeah I looked you up and found your DA page nice stuff my friend good work very good work

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15669 on: May 14, 2018, 02:17:28 AM »
Itīs just awesome how she could/can handle such immense heavy breasts and thinking of the added weight she these days has to carry around makes it even more incomprehensible for me, I always imagine itīs like carrying a bag of cement (40 kilos) on the chest all day, all night, 24/7.
Big respect for this woman and her dedication to get bigger and bigger.

It is amazing how she can carry so much weight CONSTANTLY and nevertheless smile through it all.  :o Her love of those huge breasts is how she manages to do, if not the impossible, the improbable. Beshine is 35 years old. How much longer can she continue to do it ? Well, I believe that if she wants to, at least 20 to 30 more years. She would then be a GILF.  ;D

« Reply #15670 on: May 14, 2018, 07:08:08 AM »
On firm and level ground, Beshine clearly demonstrates an ease in walking, twirling, bending and balance that would nearly belie her wonderful breast weigh anything at all. Her legs and lower back must be very strong. We cannot be certain just how long or how far Beshine walks before needing to sit, a question I have pondered, butt video suggests she appears to want to sit in 1000' and sometimes less. Every video for the past few years where Beshine is walking around, always has her sitting, and likely for a longer time than we imagine since the sitting portion is always cut at some point. To suggest that she rests for perhaps 5 minutes on average is a scenario I certainly believe; the weight extracts a toll. As soon as Beshine sits, she immediately starts alternating between resting her breasts on her thighs and on her forearms, taking the weight off her back.

Across less than firm and level ground, like the slightly softer sand at the beach, you can plainly see the effort; bending forward in trying to see the terrain in front of her, Beshine is very hesitant in her steps, her arms out from her sides for balance, and in a very short distance, the smile is gone, her expression showing the effort or exhaustion. On a couple videos, I almost felt like telling her husband, put down the damn camera and help her to somewhere she can sit.

The ramifications of having a wife with close to 100 lbs. of boobs is that you have to have patience and modify your thinking. Your interpretation of a long walk on the beach may be a couple miles, where your wife finds a quarter mile more than enough and will need to sit down for some time before trudging back. There is no such thing as a quick walk in the park, or anywhere else for that matter, her pace is not particularly quick and she requires nearly an equal balance of time resting and walking. Going to Disney World requires a multi-day pass; with miles of walking, much of your day will be spent on a bench. Somewhere like Universal Studies; don't waste your time, your wife's boobs are never going to fit on 90% of the rides. And when you see your wife trying to come down a set of stairs, put down the damn camera and help her; even turning to the side while bending over, she still can't see the next step.

« Reply #15671 on: May 14, 2018, 08:25:22 AM »
On the photo album of 5/6/18, " Beshine, her breast size is totally out of control ", photos 11,12 and 13 you see a couple in the background surreptitiously checking our heroine out. It's funny how they stare but try not to be rude by pointing it out.  ;D Beshine is on cam now wearing a gigantic yellow top.  :)
[/quote

It is the same girl/couple again seen checking out our boob goddess as they were leaving the store ( pic 30).

The Discerning Eye
1. In Germany, evidently beer is sold by a 36 bottle case.
2. Beshine is quite the frugal grocery shopper; once again, after wandering around the store, she heads to  the checkout, her basket filled with a single can of soda.
3. In those same pics, 11-13, Beshine is crouched as low as she can go, positioning her right boob in her thigh space and left boob outside her thigh to get that far.
4. Curious that Beshine always chooses to carry her wallet despite having more than ample boobage to do so. Perhaps that is where here phone is.
5. Irony, while the box is labeled American Buns, clearly the German buns behind the box are much larger and firmer.
6. Half sleeve 4x tops not only fit Beshine's boobies perfectly, the sleeves have the right length to be long sleeve on her.
7. Having no difficulty reading labels, one must preclude that Beshine only wears glasses to disparage anyone from assuming she is a dumb blonde.
8. Beshine has big boobs.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15672 on: May 14, 2018, 11:10:32 AM »
On the photo album of 5/6/18, " Beshine, her breast size is totally out of control ", photos 11,12 and 13 you see a couple in the background surreptitiously checking our heroine out. It's funny how they stare but try not to be rude by pointing it out.  ;D Beshine is on cam now wearing a gigantic yellow top.  :)
[/quote

It is the same girl/couple again seen checking out our boob goddess as they were leaving the store ( pic 30).

The Discerning Eye
2. Beshine is quite the frugal grocery shopper; once again, after wandering around the store, she heads to  the checkout, her basket filled with a single can of soda.
3. In those same pics, 11-13, Beshine is crouched as low as she can go, positioning her right boob in her thigh space and left boob outside her thigh to get that far.
4. Curious that Beshine always chooses to carry her wallet despite having more than ample boobage to do so. Perhaps that is where here phone is.
5. Irony, while the box is labeled American Buns, clearly the German buns behind the box are much larger and firmer.
6. Half sleeve 4x tops not only fit Beshine's boobies perfectly, the sleeves have the right length to be long sleeve on her.
7. Having no difficulty reading labels, one must preclude that Beshine only wears glasses to disparage anyone from assuming she is a dumb blonde.

Entry #4 is because if she put her phone within her boobs, three things could happen. One, the damn thing could get lost in the vast expanse. Two, the heat generated by her breasts could make the battery in the device malfunction and three, she could inadvertently " boob dial " many people without knowing just like butt dialing does. Entry #8 is a no shit, Sherlock .  ;) ;D

« Reply #15673 on: May 14, 2018, 11:29:12 AM »
At her video "The most extreme boobjob size wise" you can clearly see the struggle on that loose sand when she walks toward the boat, her feet sink in almost completely and she has to regain balance by using her arms,  also in another scene all of a sudden her breasts almost put her of the feet while she walks along theslightly incline terrain near the water.

Bigger version of the picture I posted yesterday

« Reply #15674 on: May 14, 2018, 11:42:48 AM »
[/quote

The Discerning Eye

Entry #4 is because if she put her phone within her boobs, three things could happen. One, the damn thing could get lost in the vast expanse. Two, the heat generated by her breasts could make the battery in the device malfunction and three, she could inadvertently " boob dial " many people without knowing just like butt dialing does. Entry #8 is a no shit, Sherlock .  ;) ;D

Boob dial.... love it.  Actually, #8 was more the Stevie Wonder discerning eye.