Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15675 on: May 14, 2018, 11:55:17 AM »
At her video "The most extreme boobjob size wise" you can clearly see the struggle on that loose sand when she walks toward the boat, her feet sink in almost completely and she has to regain balance by using her arms,  also in another scene all of a sudden her breasts almost put her of the feet while she walks along theslightly incline terrain near the water.

Bigger version of the picture I posted yesterday

Actually, I think Largest enhanced boobs in the universe video makes it even more evident. And that sand is not even really loose; Beshine would need to be carried across the white sugar sand of Florida where each step sinking in is just the way of life.

« Reply #15676 on: May 14, 2018, 02:42:24 PM »
On the photo album of 5/6/18, " Beshine, her breast size is totally out of control ", photos 11,12 and 13 you see a couple in the background surreptitiously checking our heroine out. It's funny how they stare but try not to be rude by pointing it out.  ;D Beshine is on cam now wearing a gigantic yellow top.  :)
[/quote

It is the same girl/couple again seen checking out our boob goddess as they were leaving the store ( pic 30).

The Discerning Eye
1. In Germany, evidently beer is sold by a 36 bottle case.
2. Beshine is quite the frugal grocery shopper; once again, after wandering around the store, she heads to  the checkout, her basket filled with a single can of soda.
3. In those same pics, 11-13, Beshine is crouched as low as she can go, positioning her right boob in her thigh space and left boob outside her thigh to get that far.
4. Curious that Beshine always chooses to carry her wallet despite having more than ample boobage to do so. Perhaps that is where here phone is.
5. Irony, while the box is labeled American Buns, clearly the German buns behind the box are much larger and firmer.
6. Half sleeve 4x tops not only fit Beshine's boobies perfectly, the sleeves have the right length to be long sleeve on her.
7. Having no difficulty reading labels, one must preclude that Beshine only wears glasses to disparage anyone from assuming she is a dumb blonde.
8. Beshine has big boobs.

Entry #4 is because if she put her phone within her boobs, three things could happen. One, the damn thing could get lost in the vast expanse. Two, the heat generated by her breasts could make the battery in the device malfunction and three, she could inadvertently " boob dial " many people without knowing just like butt dialing does. Entry #8 is a no shit, Sherlock .  ;) ;D

Always loved the expression on Beshine's face in this photo, like, you think this melon is big, I'll show you big melons.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15677 on: May 15, 2018, 10:24:13 AM »
Always loved the expression on Beshine's face in this photo, like, you think this melon is big, I'll show you big melons.

Here is another photo in which her expression of great pride is exhibited. Not only that, it shows how when she interacts with others, in order to accommodate her breasts, she has to change her natural pose in order to simply hug, for example.  :)

« Reply #15678 on: May 15, 2018, 11:06:07 AM »

Here is another photo in which her expression of great pride is exhibited. Not only that, it shows how when she interacts with others, in order to accommodate her breasts, she has to change her natural pose in order to simply hug, for example.  :)

And remember Sol, she was much smaller then; I have good reason to suspect that those hugs are history. Such problems; when you try to hug your wife, her boobs pressed firmly against you, but you find your reach is limited to hands touching her shoulders. Let's face it, when your wife's bust measurement is the same as her height, your arms are never going to be long enough, so you have to ask yourself; can I give up hugs for a girl like that?

Anyone answering hat hugs are more important, needs to leave the Beshine thread right now; this is no place for you. Clearly, you meant to click on the thread regarding the girl the chest tattoo "this side up"

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15679 on: May 16, 2018, 02:43:21 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a light pink/orange top.  :)

« Reply #15680 on: May 16, 2018, 06:58:46 PM »
I have always noticed that when Beshine wears either pink or orange tops, her boobies look huge.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #15681 on: May 17, 2018, 12:59:23 AM »
I have always noticed that when Beshine wears any tops, her boobies look huge.

fixed that for you ;)

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15682 on: May 17, 2018, 01:59:00 AM »
I have always noticed that when Beshine wears any tops, her boobies look huge.

fixed that for you ;)

AD
8)

Lol, and you are right, regardless of the color, her boobies look huge in any color top.  :) ;D

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #15683 on: May 17, 2018, 02:07:32 AM »
;D

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15684 on: May 17, 2018, 02:11:50 AM »
^ And what is really amazing ... THAT'S NOT A MORPH !  :o :o :o

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #15685 on: May 17, 2018, 02:57:27 AM »
what's really amazing is she is bigger now :o ;)

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

« Reply #15686 on: May 17, 2018, 07:28:53 AM »
;D

AD
8)
That's what I'm talking about; if you look closely, you can see that, in that top, Beshine looks to have amazingly huge boobs, a fact that cannot be ignored in every picture from that set.  But, perhaps, as this meme suggests, it may not be the color, but her...…….

« Reply #15687 on: May 17, 2018, 07:33:00 AM »
^ And what is really amazing ... THAT'S NOT A MORPH !  :o :o :o
20 years ago, we would all be saying excellent morph, totally oblivious to the boobie greed monster that would soon take possession of one innocent girl and make her into a living morph.

« Reply #15688 on: May 17, 2018, 07:48:04 AM »
what's really amazing is she is bigger now :o ;)

AD
8)

Considering that this was 2016, I think what we need is visual confirmation that Beshine's boobs have gotten bigger, and suggest a itsy bitsy pink bikini shoot at the beach. I think a H or J cup would suffice for itsy bitsy on Beshine.  You know the size; like when Busty Dusty was a J and considered among the biggest.  It is hard to imagine, but there was once a day when Beshine was once a J cup; I think it was a Thursday. 

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15689 on: May 17, 2018, 12:00:32 PM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a short sleeve white top which, of course, looks HUGE on her.  ;) ;D