JcupRockstar

• B Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15690 on: May 17, 2018, 01:11:28 PM »
Seriously I think that's a good idea she should put on one of her old outfits so we can tell just how much bigger she is now

« Reply #15691 on: May 17, 2018, 02:26:32 PM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a short sleeve white top which, of course, looks HUGE on her.  ;) ;D

I would have thought, now matter how large the top, it would still look kind of tight and tiny

« Reply #15692 on: May 17, 2018, 02:35:59 PM »
Seriously I think that's a good idea she should put on one of her old outfits so we can tell just how much bigger she is now

Indeed, it would be amusing to see her do some changing room video where she proves nothing is likely to ever fit again.  And I did love that Santa outfit from like 8 years ago, but today, boobies too big for the top and booty to big for the shorts.  And while we lament some of our favorite outfits from the past never again being able to adorn Beshine's body, we can also rejoice in the reason why.

« Reply #15693 on: May 17, 2018, 09:45:50 PM »
So, in the meantime, I guess I will just have to imagine Beshine playing her PlayStation games, her forearms resting on her huge boobies as this is the only position where her hands can possibly meet, and try to imagine the increased difficulties she faces with the controller that she alludes to in her blog.  And relish the fact that this girl has the amazing outlook to declare "but one thing is sure, bigboobproblems are just wonderful to have !!!"

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #15694 on: May 17, 2018, 11:31:13 PM »
I concur indeed

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15695 on: May 18, 2018, 03:51:30 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing an oversized white top which strangely enough deemphasizes her huge size. I find it somewhat paradoxical.  ??? I guess sometimes comfort can overrule fashion. Beshine looks great nevertheless.  :)

« Reply #15696 on: May 18, 2018, 07:42:27 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing an oversized white top which strangely enough deemphasizes her huge size. I find it somewhat paradoxical.  ??? I guess sometimes comfort can overrule fashion. Beshine looks great nevertheless.  :)

I perceived a bit of that with her tops from the Monaco / Nice tour and certainly the Dybbol Molle top, all of which stirred my towel question; where every time we have seen Beshine with a simple large towel draped over her breasts, she looks incredibly large, yet when we do the same thing with a top, it does not always have the same effect.  As you pointed out, when the top just hangs, not following the contour of her breasts, it fails to emphasize their size, while, for whatever reason, the towel adds. One of those complex issues that baffles science to this day,

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15697 on: May 18, 2018, 01:34:57 PM »
This forum has been quiet for 2+ hours with no new posts at all of any kind. Well, I'll fix that. Beshine is on cam now.  :)

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #15698 on: May 18, 2018, 07:36:00 PM »
Thanks, Solvegas, for that lovely portrait of Beshine.  It is one of the nicest and more natural poses I have seen of her.  Many times, the morphs and the poses forget that she is really quite a beautiful woman.  I like this pose because it shows off her figure and also makes me look at her as the pretty woman she is.  I would love to have her bosoms, for sure (!), and I would hope I could carry her gorgeous breasts as well as she does.  My compliments to the photographer.  I assume it is her husband that takes all her pictures.

Kisses.... Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15699 on: May 19, 2018, 12:37:17 AM »
Thanks, Solvegas, for that lovely portrait of Beshine.  It is one of the nicest and more natural poses I have seen of her.  Many times, the morphs and the poses forget that she is really quite a beautiful woman.  I like this pose because it shows off her figure and also makes me look at her as the pretty woman she is.  I would love to have her bosoms, for sure (!), and I would hope I could carry her gorgeous breasts as well as she does.  My compliments to the photographer.  I assume it is her husband that takes all her pictures.

Kisses.... Lel

No problem Llelwyn AKA Ms Muse 1. Beshine is a pretty woman with or without those gigantic breasts and the photo is one of my favorites. And kisses back at you.  :)

« Reply #15700 on: May 19, 2018, 10:45:55 AM »
Which brings us to an interesting question; more beautiful at a specific time period?  This picture reflects an early Beshine, kind of fresh and innocent, nominal makeup.  Then we have the 2011 glamour makeover Beshine; tan, heavy focus on the eyes, eyebrows fashioned high, eye shadow & liner standard, and hair extensions.  And today's Beshine; heavier makeup,  thinned eyebrows yet higher, longer eyelashes, less shadow, and the ever kissable pucker.  No doubt, beauty is subjective and, personally, I find beauty in each, however, if I were to suggest the perfect Beshine look, it would include elements of all three periods mentioned. 

Going back to a closer to center part of the hair and letting it fall naturally like the early years and recently, in the Star Wars set, is remarkably better than sweeping across the forehead and affixed on the side.  The darker eyebrows of the glamour years was likely the best, with a close nod to the natural height of early Beshine and the wide eyed innocence.  Eye makeup can go any way, and liner is always a plus, however, with Beshine's naturally pale complexion, more is not better, and can easily look too dark, especially in sunlight.  The increased makeup of today fails in comparison to both the earlier more natural looks.  Lips; Beshine's prominent pucker emanates sex appeal and is the best.

From a body standpoint, one has to understand that Beshine is never shy about going to the extreme; from boobies to booty to lips, it is all about creating an extreme image, and no one does it like Beshine.  We can all pick periods where we find her boobs looked the "most sexy," however, is that more a reflection of clothing or the actual naked appearance?   Perhaps it is a preference for a particular shape, which has changed over the years.  IMHO, her larger and rounder shape of today is undoubtedly best.  I could understand a compelling argument could be made based upon all those very sexy sets of a braless Beshine, walking around in stretched tops as she did in earlier days, vast boob separation and  side boobs apparent, however, that is based upon her clothing.  Though we seldom today see a braless Beshine walking anywhere, let alone a beach without two bras, in the couple videos available that do offer a glimpse at that rare phenomena, there is no doubt that Beshine still offers all those amazing facets of yesterday, but in a far larger size.  The second item is her booty, and arguments could be made both ways.  Sure, the narrow hips made the boobs look even wider, but any suggestion of an hourglass figure was certainly less present.  From behind, where once there was not one, now it is plainly obvious with every step.  Did Beshine go too extreme?  Though her booty has an almost unnatural roundness from the side, it is perhaps more fitting with her stronger femoral muscles, and prominent anterior aspect.  And in any other position, her butt shape is extremely appealing and fitting.  All subjective, but deserving of a thumbs up from me.

« Reply #15701 on: May 19, 2018, 04:20:32 PM »
Beside her dominating breasts and beautiful face I totally like her nice and shapely legs (and feet) they just look fantastic no matter if in leggins, trousers or just bare.
All the work from carrying around the heavy weight of her breasts sure paid a toll on them packing on just the right amount of muscle mass, absolutely stunning.

I personally donīt like her butt implants, they donīt have a appealing shape for me.

Her hairstyle and make-up look amazing these days, the only thing I donīt and never will understand, not just in the case of beshine, are the eyebrows.
Why do they remove them and tattoo them back on, she had such beautiful natural eyebrows, I just donīt get it.

For the best look of her breasts I would say back when she freshy went super huge and the implants where still pretty underfilled they were gigantic but still kind of had a more natural like sag and look, also there was more motion going on.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15702 on: May 19, 2018, 07:38:20 PM »
^ I  wish I could draw half way decent and to be able to do that. Not only Beshine but Hitomi and others would be part of my repertoire and have fun that way. Guess stick figures is about as good as it gets.  :(

« Reply #15703 on: May 19, 2018, 09:03:34 PM »
Beside her dominating breasts and beautiful face I totally like her nice and shapely legs (and feet) they just look fantastic no matter if in leggins, trousers or just bare.
All the work from carrying around the heavy weight of her breasts sure paid a toll on them packing on just the right amount of muscle mass, absolutely stunning.

I personally donīt like her butt implants, they donīt have a appealing shape for me.

Her hairstyle and make-up look amazing these days, the only thing I donīt and never will understand, not just in the case of beshine, are the eyebrows.
Why do they remove them and tattoo them back on, she had such beautiful natural eyebrows, I just donīt get it.

For the best look of her breasts I would say back when she freshy went super huge and the implants where still pretty underfilled they were gigantic but still kind of had a more natural like sag and look, also there was more motion going on.

As I said, beauty is very subjective, so many little aspects that make up the total picture, the kind of things that someone that dabbles in the art would notice.

« Reply #15704 on: May 20, 2018, 07:48:25 AM »
Forgot the early picture