Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #16095 on: July 12, 2018, 10:24:28 AM »
^After much examination, I will have to agree, there is no photographic evidence to support Beshine being anything much past 16k in 2016, and all sets released since that time do not support any expansion, in fact, the most recent appear to arguably suggest Beshine has gotten considerably smaller, like the 06/03/2018, 06/17/2018, & 05/27/2018 releases.  I would have an impossible task to prove that Beshine was even the same size, let alone larger, than the 2016 sets like 08/22/2016, 01/12/2018, & 10/06/2016 show, and based upon the evidence, suggest that her breasts are smaller.  I understand that photographic angles can create illusions, but when all angles support the same conclusion, Occam's razor suggest it is true.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16096 on: July 12, 2018, 11:07:32 AM »
^ Just by observation from the cam shows, I believe Beshine stopped getting larger by the beginning of 2017 when the right breast bulge, located on the bottom and out, essentially disappeared and her breasts became very round. Of course, this follows the ol' Navy term we used way back when the Soviet Union was still around, TLAR, which stands for That Looks About Right, which is when you put your hand in a pistol grip manner, thumb extended up and aim your imaginary weapon. Of course, if your thumb nail is incorrectly calibrated, your aim may be off a tad. :D

Anyways, we have discussed and agreed that her videos and photoshoots are not, and have not been for a while, in a chronological correct manner and even joked that it  proved Beshine is into recycling. I believe, and have stated in the past, that Beshine is at most at 15 - 16 K on her breasts and my main argument is that the sheer weight becomes impractical to live with in any normal sense. Beshine is not a Hulk like Amazonian but a regular, standard woman who has willed herself to have giant breasts but has not changed the rest of her body to compensate. She is not taller, bulkier or in any sense appreciably larger since she introduced herself to us 11 years ago. Just my $0.02. :)

« Reply #16097 on: July 12, 2018, 11:51:07 AM »
I've been making comparisons for the past couple hours, and I would take it a step further; she hit her peak and has now drained to a smaller size.  Whether the recent releases are from this year or last, when comparing them to 2013/2014 post booty pictures, there is no discernable difference and it appears the right lateral breast bulge has returned to that era; present, though barely noticeable.
When I compare the recent releases to 2016 spring Denmark tour pics, she definitely looks bigger then, with her peak seemingly like after a early spring Romo trip in 2017 or late 2016.  I am judging time frames by hair length and coloring to try to assign proper years.
That is why I was asking a few weeks ago about if the new releases appeared to resemble her current hair length and style on cam shows; the whole size thing just failing to make sense; how could it be recent and be looking smaller, yet her hair is longer.

« Reply #16098 on: July 12, 2018, 12:31:50 PM »
In any case, I agree; though volume to size is an 8 to 1 ratio, I see no indication of expansion over the past few years. 

Comparing alike shots 25.09.2016/photos/0047.jpg & 03.06.2018/photos/0070.jpg & 21.07.2013/photos/0034.jpg gives me nothing to support much of anything expanding.

While these are pretty clearly different years, releasing sets far out of chronological order serves no purpose and only creates doubt.

« Reply #16099 on: July 12, 2018, 12:54:19 PM »
^But you have to admit, for whatever reason, Beshine look huge and stunning here 01.03.2018/photos/0121.jpg

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16100 on: July 13, 2018, 02:30:41 AM »
^ Do you have the correct dates ? ??? The only photoshoot with a 0121.jpg at approximately that date is from 1/27/18, " All time continuous growing breasticles " . And yes, she looks massive there. :)

« Reply #16101 on: July 13, 2018, 06:27:51 AM »
Yup, the Star Wars set, last page, #121.  Beshine looks enormous is so many of those pictures, however, what makes this set outstanding is her face.  Shooting on a cloudy day, Beshine has inclination to squint, so her eyes are big and beautiful; mesmerizing in the video.  Allowing her hair to cascade down and frame her face against the black hood creates additional dimension and is the reason I cite for returning to the early years hair style of center or just off center part and better allowing the sexy framing of her face.  And last but not least, her lips; trying to look serious and resisting the always present urges to smile, Beshine displays her huge pink lips in their natural relaxed state; so permanently pursed that they are always parted and oozing sex appeal (0131.jpg).

From a purely photographic standpoint, I would hope that both Beshine and her husband recognize the elements here that created an outstanding shoot.  Our girl is never going to have justice done when shooting in harsh sunlight, reflecting off her fair complexion and causing her to squint, thus disallowing the large blue eyes from shinning.  And I'm sorry if there is anyone who disagrees with my contention that hair framing the face creates sex appeal and beauty; one has but to look at early pictures (30.07.2010/photos/0074.jpg) to see how outstanding Beshine looked; I can only imagine always displaying this look (15.03.2017/photos/0001.jpg).  Gorgeous and stunning are words that come to mind.  And while I understand Beshine likes pink and white, when taking photos, a white top obscures contrast with fair skin and blonde hair (if works if you have a tan); always shoot with deep or vivid color tops to create contrast and make the pics pop.  And in the case of the Star Wars shoot, park the car a little further away or turn off the lights so the glow of the tail lights does not create a red glow on her skin.

I believe we can all agree that Beshine has had multiple great shoots, however, if you look back, the most outstanding likely followed the elements listed above, especially when highlighting the beauty of her face.

« Reply #16102 on: July 13, 2018, 09:01:27 AM »
I now understand my error with past estimates of Beshine's volume per breast; the online calculator for the shape was giving me the wrong shape.  To this end, as I have always maintained, when sitting or standing, we would be wrong to assume Beshine's breasts are spheres, not only because they are not perfectly spherical, but there is a large flat side where her breast contact her anterior chest wall.  So perhaps the best we can do is calculate based upon a sphere partially filled with water, thus creating the overall round shape, but with a flat side.

To this end, I finally found a online calculator that measure precisely that.  Using pictures from the set 'An engineering marvel of breast enhancement,' where the iPhone on the picnic table enables us to use 6" as the width of each board, I used a few different pictures sitting to deduce that Beshine has 12" of projection and an apparent breast diameter of 13.5."  I know that Beshine, when corralled in a bra is less than 27" wide, likely 24," however, I chose to use braless pictures, or in this case, her less confining t-shirt, so as to not distort measurements.  Do the dimensions seem right?

If so, using the partially filled sphere calculator (picture included to provide the rationale), based upon the 12" projection and maximum diameter of 13.5," the volume is 20,555ml.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16103 on: July 13, 2018, 12:11:09 PM »
^ So.... you changed your mind about her size …. well …. I have not. At 20.5 Kilos per breasts, that is approximately 45 pounds each or 90 pounds total. I simply can't believe she can handle that much weight for long. At the more plausible 15 - 16 Kilos each, that is about 33 to 35 pounds each or 66 to 70 pound total which I find believable but very challenging in a long term basis. Beshine is probably reading our theoretical musings and having a good laugh at our sleuthing.

One way I've measured the size of Beshine is not by using a cellphone as you have but her own body. We know she is 5' 6" tall and I'm about that height also. My forearm from the elbow to my wrist is 11" long and so comparing the photos where she uses her forearms to support her breasts, I think her projection is at most 11 inches and her breast diameter 12 " which, while not a huge difference in size, it is a lot of weight volume wise. Again, maybe someday Beshine will give us the real deal. :)

« Reply #16104 on: July 13, 2018, 01:10:36 PM »
Great picture.  Ah, yes, I have used anatomy estimations in the past; chin to crown 7", elbow to wrist, hand width; a variety of estimations based on 5'6"  Somewhat scientific, but lacking specific, which is why I like the picnic table; known dimensions.  The thing I was lacking was a calculator for what I wanted to measure.  I tried cylinder with a dome top, a dome calculator, and, of course, a sphere, but, in reality, none were really the shape of her breast.  Thinking about what we have been debating and not satisfied with my wide range, depending upon shapes, I finally found what I was looking for in a partial sphere calculator, which best suits the actual breast shape.

I agree, it is a lot of weight and perhaps more than reality, and her movements on flat land seem to defy much weight at all, however, Beshine's posture and strong legs, as well as a tight abdomen, do indicate she has adapted to  carrying quite a bit of weight.  Using your numbers, her volume would be 14,695.  In the pictures where she is on her hands and knees, her breasts hanging and naturally become somewhat elongated and I measured the projection at 15-16" (with the top obscuring a clear starting point) and a diameter of 12", however, that stops being a sphere.

I must admit, it is all over the place because an inch here and an inch there makes a huge difference.  Just trying to get some degree of closure on the subject.  The fallacy of using anatomy estimates is that they are precisely that; estimates.  I am 5'11" and my forearm to wrist measurement, arm extended, is 9.5", thus my choosing a table.  When I used the 7" mark of chin to crown of forehead that is normal for a 5'6" woman, I got similar results.

We may both be wrong, but I have to think, when going to the gym and holding a 90 lbs., barbell up against my chest, it is heavy, but not overly so, especially when I am leaning back and letting it rest more on my chest, pretty much like Beshine does.  If I started out lighter and had to do it every day, I'm sure it would get nothing but easier.  And not for a minute do I suspect Beshine's breast weight is not substantial.

But, alas, we may never know the truth.  If Beshine is reading the thread, I hope, when she gets done laughing at us, that she pays attention to my first post of the day regarding photography; I always want Beshine's facial beauty to shine through, which certainly less than optimal choices have hindered previously.

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #16105 on: July 13, 2018, 06:26:07 PM »
OK. Enough with all these hypotheticals. Let me use real math to show you a picture from another dimension...

... a dimension where Mayra never got implants! Where she doesn't constantly get tired! Where her life as an adult model was profitable, but only fleeting!

BEHOLD!!! FLATWORLD!!!

Fo' Shizzle!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:12:38 PM by Dr_Fashizzle »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16106 on: July 13, 2018, 06:32:06 PM »
^ LOL !!!  ;D I'm  just glad I live in this dimension,  not where Beshine is flat. :)

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #16107 on: July 13, 2018, 10:08:39 PM »
NEVER!!!!!!
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #16108 on: July 13, 2018, 10:53:14 PM »
The horror!