Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #16110 on: July 14, 2018, 04:56:58 AM »
B cup Beshine, tell me she doesn't really exist, Dr, give it to me straight, I can take it

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16111 on: July 14, 2018, 10:49:40 AM »
^ Well, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ….. Ok …. about 13 years ago, a young German Princess found a Prince Charming and they both agreed that she wanted, no, desired, needed, lusted for breasts that would be gigantic and transform her from a B cup pretty girl into a Mammiferous object of desire for those of us that are obsessed with women with unusually large breasts and so began her trek from nice girl to goddess. She decided she needed not only to be big but to be the only challenger to the crown to the Princess from Minnesota and after finding a mad boobologist Doctor, she went from flat to Brobdingnagian. Remember Bombayduk, this happened in this dimension. In the Dr_Fashizzle universe, she is flat :( and now unknown since she is just another disposable pretty girl but in this dimension …. :o   

« Reply #16112 on: July 14, 2018, 01:02:20 PM »
^I am witness to the wonders of Dr Fashizzle and have to believe that the abomination we witnessed is the work of none other than the nefarious anti-Dr Fashizzle, who has hacked the good Dr's account and is rendering images not fit for the boob loving world.  Perhaps he is cahoots with the Princess of the North to take down our golden goddess.  Clearly we have been remiss in not finding a way of bottling Boobie Greed Monster or finding Beshine's abundant supply and distributing it for free, perhaps under the label  Bimbo Barbie's Magical Bouncing Boobies juice or we can call it bebe (Beshine's enormous breast elixir) and market it as a energy drink that will give you stronger muscles in no time.  We will just leave off the reason on why you will need stronger muscles, because once half girls in the world have monster boobies and realize how much fun it is, they will be happy that they have a stronger body.  And then we could make a fortune selling it to the other half who will be green eyed with envy watching the bouncing Barbies get all the attention.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16113 on: July 15, 2018, 01:45:47 AM »
^ I read the last two entries and I thought, " uuuhmm, this could make an interesting story " . Imagine Beshine meeting her doppelganger from a different dimension and they don't understand or like each other because one has booby greed and the other one does not. Perhaps an author could flesh it out. :)

« Reply #16114 on: July 15, 2018, 06:40:33 AM »
I'd be happy is Beshine just fleshed out her blog like she used to do.  A lot of difference between one liners on twitter and talking about life experiences on her blog.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #16115 on: July 15, 2018, 06:43:10 AM »
Three words: Gray's...... Sports......Almanac.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

« Reply #16116 on: July 15, 2018, 08:13:05 AM »
^LOL
Beshine's Big Boob Blog
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:02:46 AM by Bombayduk »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16117 on: July 15, 2018, 09:00:10 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a baby blue tank top and doing gold shows. :)

« Reply #16118 on: July 15, 2018, 09:48:16 AM »
A Tale of Two Bras
Well actually, three; Beshine's industrial strength, the bralette, and the internal.  While, IMHO, Beshine could go sans bra every day and mesmerize everyone with all her breast wobble, clearly, she reserves those moments for more private sessions.  Though the internal is forever present, I have to wonder, when at home, if she chooses to wear one at all.  With a basic understanding of the purpose of each, it becomes easier to understand Beshine's choice of what to wear and why she has more projection or is wider in different picture sets.

First, we have the industrial strength with underboob elastic so snug, that removal over the breasts is not possible.  Though the shoulder straps appear tight, they are very stretchable, requiring but a single finger to lift them inches over her shoulder to remove or adjust; clearly, they are not intended for support.  The purpose is to corral the boobies in, creating projection and discourage lateral movement.  In numerous cases, we have seen her wear two when she anticipates an more demanding need.

Second, we have a variant of the bralette, noted by the thin shoulder strap and resembling a stretchy camisole top.  This is far lighter weight, stretchy, and can be easily removed over the head.  It offers no lift support, nominal lateral support, but a layer for modesty and comfort.  We see Beshine using this more, while eliminating one industrial strength bra.

Third, we have the internal; built in, it provides all the lift ever needed while allowing full lateral movement.  Beshine's built in boobie swings.

At little more than a glance, you can see when she has two industrial strength bras on; the boobs squeezed front and center, decreased width but increased projection, with far less movement.  A single industrial strength appears to allow more separation between the boobs and by the time we get to just a bralette, Beshine's boobs are nearly free to create the side boob we all love and some degree of wobble.  Entirely braless, with the exception of the ever present internal, all lateral and upward bounce and wobble and individual movement are obvious with every step.

I applaud Beshine for her choices in seemingly getting away from the more restrictive two industrial bras over the past couple years, though, in all fairness, prior to 2016, she offered no videos or pictures of public outings dating back years to a time when she was in the 10k range or less and seldom wore anything resembling a bra at all.  I can understand her desire to lift the girls up and increase the fake look, but she needn't do that today.  Beshine now looks her largest when her boobs are more free to assume a wider stance, as evidenced in numerous sets, amply demonstrated in the yellow top sailor pics in Denmark or the pair shot in the Romo woods 'Record holder of the biggest boobs' & 'Beshine has reached unprecedented levels of breast size', noted also for the hair beautifully parted in the center.

And, needless to say, I look forward to more videos and pics in the public venue where interaction with the environment demonstrates some of the big boobie problems that Beshine loves.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16119 on: July 15, 2018, 10:26:44 AM »
Just finished another satisfying gold show and relieved some stress ;) and I came back to the Forum here to make a statement of my observations and to respond to some of the entries here. I disagree that Beshine has gotten smaller. I believe her expansion ended around late 2016, early 2017 but there has been no backsliding. Beshine has slimmed down a little bit recently since her arms are slimmer now than during the cam sessions of 2017 or 2016. The shape of her breasts are much more spherical than when she had upsized to 10,000 ccs officially in 2011 and they do seem bigger when you see the projection from her torso. As for wearing triple bras, that seems sensible since there is A LOT of weight to contend with. Perhaps some day Beshine will give us the straight skinny but Bombayduk, I respectfully disagree that she has gotten smaller. No longer getting bigger but not smaller. Rant is finished for now. ;D

« Reply #16120 on: July 15, 2018, 11:22:26 AM »
^More my frustration and different picture perspectives than really getting smaller; I was mistaken in saying such.  Still, I am conflicted on what to believe when considering any growth since 2016 and believe sets that made it seem as such were more likely the result of allowing her breasts to be less confined, thus increasing the width appearance.  And I think you are right; the past couple releases seem to indicate a slimmer look, but, in reality, I doubt Beshine had much to lose.  But I noticed it more in her face in the past couple updates.

I never contended that she wore triple bras in any set, though we have not seen it, she has said she did when at the gym.  Of course, you could say three, if you are counting two worn and one implanted, but my contention is the internal provides all the lift support ever needed and the sole purpose of any others is essentially aesthetic, though balance must also be a consideration.  Purely, from a support standpoint, even the industrial strength have far too much shoulder strap elasticity to offer anything meaningful as amply demonstrated in videos where she easily stretches the straps, and even when removed from her shoulders, there is no real indentation indicating they were providing any.  All the stress and support they offer is keeping her breasts in a front and center position, which is good for balance and increasing projection, but no longer needed to elevate and make them appear more rounded as she seemed to seek a half dozen years ago.

« Reply #16121 on: July 15, 2018, 12:56:01 PM »
Public settings.
Few things speak better to Beshine's size than allowing Boobie and Doobie more freedom to spread wide 01.12.2016/photos/0069.jpg
Yet providing ample evidence that she still has projection nearly equal to a man's torso width 01.12.2016/photos/0072.jpg
While demonstrating each breast is as wide as a man's chest 01.12.2016/photos/0070.jpg
And, as evidenced by the smiles on their faces, assured Beshine that she just made two more fans 01.12.2016/photos/0073.jpg

« Reply #16122 on: July 15, 2018, 03:25:01 PM »
Its almost impossible to estimate how big she is, so i stopped doing it quite some time ago. One thing that clear is that her implants are massive. They have so much volume they actually hang to the side of her torso, one of them is as wide as her whole upper body. Even a woman like Ample Ann looks small compared to her, so that says a lot about the immense volume that they have.

« Reply #16123 on: July 15, 2018, 06:19:52 PM »
^And with what would seem a slight weight loss, comes a very unnatural, and less than desirable, booty look. 03.06.2018/photos/0075.jpg  Looked more natural and smoother with the few extra pounds.

Yes, lolchair, especially the right lateral breast.  Though it has been that way since the start, perhaps it is a bit out of place, and may explain why the right medial bra support has remained visible while the rest have disappeared as growth approached their anchoring points.

And in the meantime, though I thought since it has been 8 days, there may be an update, but, alas, none.  Remember when Beshine would make 2 or 3 blog entries a month?  One in the past 7 months now.  And though I don't do twitter, I just noticed where she seldom misses more than a day, it has been 8 days now.  Something amiss with Beshine?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16124 on: July 16, 2018, 01:22:58 AM »
Well, she didn't do cam shows from Thursday through Saturday even though she did do Sunday. I'm assuming she probably went on a junket to nearby southern Denmark for a few days for R&R. As for her blog, she hasn't done much with it for several years now and the updates are seldom done. :( As for the photos you mention Bombayduk, they are for December 1, 2016, not January 12, 2016 from the photoset named " Candids of the biggest enlarged boobs ever ", where she is posing with a Danish sailor and it shows how huge she is by posing with a man whom she makes look absolutely puny. :D