jago

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #16350 on: August 10, 2018, 08:25:38 AM »
as we all want more videoupdates at beshine.com i came to Think she should put a REAL videocamera on record when she sits on cam which is quite often and put the videos up on beshine.com. say put the videocam 5 meters on the side where she is sitting. she could stand up sometimes and vink to the "other" camera. videos could be called in Classic way like "big big huge bombs sitting on chair camming"

this way we could see the boobs and her for real. how she really looks like.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16351 on: August 10, 2018, 09:41:06 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a short sleeve canary yellow top with frill edges looking huge as ever. ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16352 on: August 10, 2018, 11:29:30 AM »
This photo is of an 18+ adult female who has 15 Kilogram breasts each due to gigantomastia and what struck me was not only her slimness but her breasts are essentially the same size as Beshine's. We've had entries speculating about Beshine with the range from 12 to 21 Kilograms of size but we are only guessing. I've guessed she is about 13 - 15 Kilos in the past but it is impossible to be absolutely certain since in order to increase size in an appreciable manner, it requires much more fluid, i.e. filler, to increase breast size. Found this on the internet and I hope the information is correct. 

« Reply #16353 on: August 10, 2018, 02:40:08 PM »
^While not wanting to offend anyone, (certainly not you), would it be wrong to point out that breast tissue is lighter than saline?  Granted, it is just a 10% difference.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16354 on: August 11, 2018, 02:01:40 AM »
^ Well, my observation was using a unit of measurement I used in the Navy with an acronym called TLAR, which stands for That Looks About Right using a Mark 1, Mod 0 standard issue by God Thumb, one each per hand calibrated using the ol' Mark 1, Mod 0 eyeball, 2 each per skull, using a standard squint for precise, more or less, guessing. ;D Yes, civilians would be astounded by the precision instruments we used to come up with some of our shit. ;D

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #16355 on: August 11, 2018, 02:41:05 AM »
I found this comparison pics, she seems over 10000cc, WOW
(and often I make her bigger ;D ;D)
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16356 on: August 11, 2018, 10:40:10 AM »
^ The above shows why it is difficult to accurately approximate any of these sizes once you get above 10,000 ccs and Beshine's reluctance to give us an accurate size can make it a challenge to do it right. Anyways, Beshine is on cam now wearing the same top as yesterday when I announced it. :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16357 on: August 12, 2018, 01:16:04 AM »
Beshine relaxing at the beach while her breasts project a long ways. :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16358 on: August 12, 2018, 10:18:25 AM »
Beshine is on cam now doing gold shows. She is wearing a blue tube top with a small tear on the seam and an orange mini skirt. Looking good. :D

« Reply #16359 on: August 12, 2018, 10:02:40 PM »
On the topic of boob weight, I noticed that over a year ago, BustyyyJenny posted that her boob weight was 22kg right and 24kg left.  Clearly she is a normal weight girl and has gigantomastia, which means that have only increased in size/weight.  Though her videos do not have her walking around, only occasional standing, she doesn't appear to have a problem with the weight.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16360 on: August 13, 2018, 01:16:01 AM »
^ Jesus H Christ, 46 Kilos total ? :o That is 101 pounds. That's an entire small person. :o :o. She is indeed very strong.

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #16361 on: August 13, 2018, 02:03:25 AM »
I remember a medical case report from South Africa about a woman with a total breast weight of 126 lbs :o, unfortunately no picture  :'(, the heaviest I have ever heard about
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16362 on: August 13, 2018, 11:03:31 AM »
Well, these breasts were caused by booby greed, not gigantomastia. ;D

« Reply #16363 on: August 13, 2018, 05:45:47 PM »
There is a huge difference between whether you want them or you are stuck with them.  The idea thing is when nature provides that which you seek and to the degree of your desire.  When nature doesn't provide, Beshine proves, where there is a will, there is a way.

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #16364 on: August 13, 2018, 09:37:53 PM »
I thought I would chime in on the subject of breast weight.  Even as a woman I am often perplexed by articles who say that a certain woman has such and such sized breasts that weigh such and such.  It is probably true that implants that use saline have more weight per inch than fatty breast tissue because fat is lighter than water in similar volumes.  Also, the spherical shape of implants keeps the breasts high like balloons while natural breasts that are heavy show the effects of gravity which is much prettier, in my opinion. 

I have attached a recent picture (April 2018) of a young Myanmar woman with virginal breast hypertrophy.  I think her breasts overall are probably bigger than Beshine's and look very attractive because they are so pendulous and full.  I can only post one picture so I chose one that showed her breasts.  There are other pictures of her in loose tops that show what a beautiful figure she has.  I can post more pictures if anyone likes the way she looks.  Here is a short quote from the article about her:

"...Dr Nanda Win is the medical superintendent of Hsipaw Hospital, in northern Shan State, a place rocked by conflicts between the Burmese army and ethnic armed groups. Patients are difficult to access and locals have little faith in government institutions (including hospitals).  One of the volunteers, Sai Khun Myo, found a young woman who had giant breasts in Mong Yang, some six hours away from Hispaw. Each of her breasts weighted 22 pounds (10 kilos). The patient had suffered from juvenile breast hypertrophy for two years...

The young woman lived far away from any city and if it wasn't for that snoopy hospital volunteer, she probably would have remained unknown and unmolested by the doctor's greedy knives!  Instead of seeing a beautiful woman, they all told her that it was a terrible burden and she had to have her breasts cut off.  Grrrrrrr.  She could have been a very wealthy and famous woman like Beshine, don't you think?  Adored instead of abhored, but maybe that is just me.

Lel

For God's sake, Llelwyn, check the age before you post! That girl is 13!
https://www.mmtimes.com/news/doctor-peace.html

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:39:33 AM by Prof Morearty »