Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #16380 on: August 15, 2018, 07:58:45 PM »
Huge Boob Dilemmas
Your wife just absolutely loves her huge boobies, however, she lacks a certain perception of just how huge they are.  Shopping at the mall, you find her looking at bikinis that are on sale, trying to decide which ones to buy.  Should you tell her that they are far too small to ever cover her areola, let alone stay in place, or should you just let her buy that tiny H cup bikini, knowing it is your obligation to constantly adjust the cups that she cannot possibly see, over the appropriate areas?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16381 on: August 15, 2018, 10:03:36 PM »
Huge Boob Dilemmas
Your wife just absolutely loves her huge boobies, however, she lacks a certain perception of just how huge they are.  Shopping at the mall, you find her looking at bikinis that are on sale, trying to decide which ones to buy.  Should you tell her that they are far too small to ever cover her areola, let alone stay in place, or should you just let her buy that tiny H cup bikini, knowing it is your obligation to constantly adjust the cups that she cannot possibly see, over the appropriate areas?

If I get to constantly play with her boobs, I'll buy the too small bikini top myself.   ;D

« Reply #16382 on: August 16, 2018, 07:36:17 AM »
For toomuch...

Another picture of the Myanmar VBH young woman so you can see how pretty her face is.

Lel
I can't help but think, rather than a reduction, how amazing she would look with her breasts lifted, increasing the fullness of the upper breast area.  The simple minimal surgery internal bra would provide that support permanently at less cost than a lift and would likely never need a revision.  As we know, there is no magic skin; any very large breast will continue on as gravity dictates, eventually sagging and causing stretch marks, unless it is properly supported and anchored to bone.

« Reply #16383 on: August 16, 2018, 07:59:05 AM »
Huge Boob Dilemmas
When you wife hears from a GF that fishnet tops are in fashion and she comes home wearing a hot pink one, and clearly, she is very happy with the look.  Should you point out the fact that, with her immense boobies, she is stretching the material far more than was ever intended, creating huge gaps, and that most girls wear some sort of top beneath it, or should you just smile and say "babe, you look fantastic; I think you need a little convertible sports car so everyone can appreciate just how sexy you are?"

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #16384 on: August 16, 2018, 09:52:39 AM »
I for one LOVE that pink top

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16385 on: August 16, 2018, 10:31:37 AM »
Beshine's favorite color is pink so while it may not be a net like the photos above, this is still a nice view. :) By the way, Beshine is on cam now wearing a baby blue short sleeve shirt desperately trying to contain her bombs. ;D

« Reply #16386 on: August 16, 2018, 05:32:37 PM »
Looking at the Monte Carlo pics and all the ones sitting outside the yacht club in sun glasses are gone?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16387 on: August 17, 2018, 12:37:26 AM »
^ I don't think so. The photo set is from 12/09/17 and it's called " Candid of Beshine and her leading breast size " and it is on the first page of the photos section of her site. :)

« Reply #16388 on: August 17, 2018, 12:43:59 AM »
Huge Boob Dilemmas
Is there ever a good time to tell your wife that, after her last fill up, she may have out grown her dresses?

« Reply #16389 on: August 17, 2018, 12:46:26 AM »
^ I don't think so. The photo set is from 12/09/17 and it's called " Candid of Beshine and her leading breast size " and it is on the first page of the photos section of her site. :)
You are right, those were the ones I was looking for, obviously in the wrong album.  Thanks.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16390 on: August 17, 2018, 12:53:25 AM »
^ Seriously, I don't think it is ever a good time to tell your wife the truth about her clothing ever since they always twist the meaning of what you said and next thing you know, you are outside sle3ping in the doghouse. :( Let sle3ping dogs lay in peace. ;) ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:55:34 AM by solvegas »

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #16391 on: August 17, 2018, 12:55:49 AM »
Ain't that the truth!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16392 on: August 17, 2018, 09:08:53 AM »
Beshine has a new video out at her site, " Biggest boobed world traveler Beshine ", where she seems to be at the French Riviera enjoying the mild, sunny Mediterranean weather in a red top and white pants getting surreptitious stares from some of the locals as she is strolling about. ;D :) 

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16393 on: August 17, 2018, 09:13:03 AM »
I forgot to mention it is the video for the photoset from 7/7/18, " Sightseeing tour with the world's biggest boobs. "

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16394 on: August 17, 2018, 10:19:25 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a light grey color tank top with black horizontal stripes showing lots of cleavage. :)