Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #16560 on: September 13, 2018, 09:19:06 AM »
^My, that is thinking big, perhaps even bigger than Beshine would care to go even if they were light and easy to carry.  I have to wonder, when you can no longer see over or around your own huge breasts, what is a poor girl to do?  Clearly, bikini tops are going to be a problem.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #16561 on: September 13, 2018, 09:39:26 AM »
Cameras on selfie sticks attached to the shoulders wirelessly transmitting the feed to a pair of hi-tech Mission Impossible II glasses (Woo). She will take an alter ego name....The Hexagon or uhh.......The Satellite. Wearing a blouse that fires buttons at Germany's gritty underworld whenever she sneezes or yawns really big (yeah, you wouldn't like her when she's sleepy evildoers)
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

« Reply #16562 on: September 13, 2018, 10:40:59 AM »
^I like where his head is at

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #16563 on: September 13, 2018, 11:50:37 AM »
Oooo! Solvegas, what a lovely morph thinking of me and my comments!  Gosh, Beshine is wise to stay in the water at that size and I if I were so blessed, I would certainly want the support of water to help me handle my boobies.  Like I said, it would be nice to get as large as I was able to manage, but judging from the other comments about your morph, I think there are other ideas that might come to my aid to help me get around?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Just taking a walk would require some sort of assistance and I would very much like to take a walk to see what kind of reactions and attentions I would receive. 

Lel

jay_robert

• A Cup
« Reply #16564 on: September 13, 2018, 12:06:36 PM »
Will anyone ever match her boob size

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16565 on: September 13, 2018, 12:19:36 PM »
^ Well …. no. With todays technology no woman right now can attain such size as that morph but it is good fantasy. Anyways, Beshine is on cam now wearing a light brown with white polka dots short sleeve buttoned shirt with a huge white tank top underneath for extra support. :)

« Reply #16566 on: September 13, 2018, 12:47:08 PM »
^There are a number of gigantomastia girls out there that are pretty close to Beshine's size, however, most are not nearly as fit, perhaps not as attractive, and too often lack the financial means to keep their breasts from the effects of gravity, thus their shape becomes less attractive.  But Dr Bombay's Magical Gigantomastia Juice should solve all the problems and provide world peace when men are too busy watching the boobies bounce to worry about fighting.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 06:44:05 PM by Bombayduk »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16567 on: September 13, 2018, 10:07:21 PM »
^ There will never be world peace no matter what. Now whirled peas …. yea, that's more likely. ;D

« Reply #16568 on: September 14, 2018, 07:40:16 AM »
Do huge bouncing boobies no longer get the attention they deserve?

« Reply #16569 on: September 14, 2018, 07:44:07 PM »
Always love the braless look with all the separation.

« Reply #16570 on: September 14, 2018, 07:46:45 PM »
^When you have boobies that big, reaching around them is no longer an option.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16571 on: September 14, 2018, 07:59:14 PM »
^ It seems on this photo that Beshine is pondering your argument. ;D

« Reply #16572 on: September 14, 2018, 09:31:40 PM »
^ Don't you just love it when she wants to lean forward, but her huge boobies are in the way, so she has to lift and place them further down on her legs.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16573 on: September 15, 2018, 02:35:11 AM »
^ Don't you just love it when she wants to lean forward, but her huge boobies are in the way, so she has to lift and place them further down on her legs.

Actually,  I would love it a whole lot more if she leaned forward on top of me and crushed me with her breasts.  :o ;) ;D

« Reply #16574 on: September 15, 2018, 09:38:30 AM »
^Pretty sure that although Beshine's 85 lbs. of boobies cannot be lifted but a few inches from their natural lowest hanging point, but if she were to drop them on you, it may take your breath away.  Of course, if she just suggested doing so, that may also take your breath away.