solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #16620 on: September 23, 2018, 09:30:24 AM »
Just got finished with a gold show and Beshine did not looked much different than the week before size wise. Mind you, she is still huge. When she gets near the camera, her breasts look like what you would expect but when she sits down and leans back, the perspective changes and her breasts look so much bigger especially in comparison with her head. I think that blue tube top photo is simply perspective distortion, not a new fill up.

« Reply #16621 on: September 23, 2018, 10:29:41 AM »
just yesterday afternoon / night I had a private session with her and right after she published that picture on twitter ..... it was practically impossible for her to reach that size so fast; also comment that you can perfectly note that it is a morph, if you look at your right hand at the height of the clock you see a distortion of the blue top, it is as painted. It was just a claim to get more private sessions on your webcam, I do not remember well here someone said that their website and their webcam sessions were not for money ..... there is proof that it is not like that, everything has a reason

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #16622 on: September 23, 2018, 10:45:07 AM »
Her face looks different also. Bc of no makeup?

« Reply #16623 on: September 23, 2018, 11:05:56 AM »
just yesterday afternoon / night I had a private session with her and right after she published that picture on twitter ..... it was practically impossible for her to reach that size so fast; also comment that you can perfectly note that it is a morph, if you look at your right hand at the height of the clock you see a distortion of the blue top, it is as painted. It was just a claim to get more private sessions on your webcam, I do not remember well here someone said that their website and their webcam sessions were not for money ..... there is proof that it is not like that, everything has a reason

Wow thats really interesting. Especially since the pic was posted after she ended her camming shift yesterday.

Great fake news!

« Reply #16624 on: September 23, 2018, 11:16:14 AM »

Wow thats really interesting. Especially since the pic was posted after she ended her camming shift yesterday.

Great fake news!

If you say it ... but it's more than clear that that photo had a purpose

« Reply #16625 on: September 23, 2018, 11:24:51 AM »
Her face looks different also. Bc of no makeup?

I think it is more weight loss than makeup; we have seen her many times sans makeup and this picture along with a couple recent videos from this year show a more sunken face.

« Reply #16626 on: September 23, 2018, 11:37:24 AM »

Great fake news!

I know that I have said that Beshine's site and cam shows are, IMHO, less about the money and more about simply connecting with fans.  Anyone who has seen the cams shows can testify to the distortion it creates in relationship to proximity to the camera, so this picture does nothing but reinforce that observation.  The purpose?  Maybe she just used a wide angle too close, and perhaps it wasn't the best lighting equipment; even her eyes are not blue.  Not really seeing where someone who had just seen her on cam and saying she was not that size qualifies for being called out as fake news.

« Reply #16627 on: September 23, 2018, 12:18:09 PM »

Great fake news!

I know that I have said that Beshine's site and cam shows are, IMHO, less about the money and more about simply connecting with fans.  Anyone who has seen the cams shows can testify to the distortion it creates in relationship to proximity to the camera, so this picture does nothing but reinforce that observation.  The purpose?  Maybe she just used a wide angle too close, and perhaps it wasn't the best lighting equipment; even her eyes are not blue.  Not really seeing where someone who had just seen her on cam and saying she was not that size qualifies for being called out as fake news.
I explain very quickly the purpose of the photo ..... surely like me and surely other people who have seen the photo on twitter will have picado curiosity and surely have had their session with her, simply by confirming the accuracy of the photo . If on any Sunday she (I invent it) has 15 or 20 sessions of cam surely today will have had double or almost double. everything is marketing to win followers. And evidently your cam sessions really there is a distortion to look bigger is more than obvious. I like her and she is very big and I like the way her melons have but there are certain things that I do not like about her, I'm sorry Beshine

« Reply #16628 on: September 23, 2018, 12:55:38 PM »
I get the whole cam thing making Beshine look even larger; just part of the nature of the fisheye lens aspect, and I'm sure it offers a sort of sensationalism with the over-representation of boobies to actual size to get more fans.  And I am sure she turns a tidy profit from doing all those shows, however, I am conflicted as to her initial intentions.  I believe Beshine started her quest, not for profit or fame, but purely for the overwhelming desire to have immense boobies.  Along the way, she has established her site, which oddly seems to have been registered a couple years before her first implants, and other social media outlets as well as her cam shows; clearly, not only connecting with fans, but making enough to pay for all the upkeep on being Beshine.  Let's face it, Beshine likely doesn't cook, is limited in housework, has no other job, has to keep up appearances, and she must have a absolutely huge closet of clothes; it costs money being Beshine and what you see online is her only contribution, so I do not slight her at all for it.

I doubt she has that many paying cam sessions on any given day, but I am no expert.  She does seem to sit doing the party chat, unpaid, for long periods of time on most days, but I figure this is just her way of chilling; it is, essentially, her job.  Still, regarding the picture, I think it is a valid observation when someone reports that her appearance in a cam show the same day was nothing size wise out of the ordinary, and it is just impolite to accuse someone of falsely stating what they saw, when clearly, adding another 20k per breast in hours is not possible.

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #16629 on: September 23, 2018, 01:03:14 PM »
Her nose and face look different

« Reply #16630 on: September 23, 2018, 03:22:37 PM »
Guys, you are missing the point. That 2 post profile is pretending he webcammed with her right after she posted that picture. It would mean she would be webcamming in the middle of the night local time. She never does that. Clearly just somebody just giving false information.

Like that user that got banned recently, there are a few people who keep coming back to this topic just for that. If you know where to look, you will spot them right away.

Also, can you guys please start discussing her face. Rad really wants to get that going, so do him a favor  :)

« Reply #16631 on: September 23, 2018, 03:26:48 PM »
In her past few updates, Biggest boobs and best quality, World Breast Champion Beshine, & Beshine - Big Bigger Biggest Beyond Breasts, which were all shot this spring, you can see her face/ cheeks are narrower, no doubt a significant weight loss.

« Reply #16632 on: September 23, 2018, 03:31:08 PM »
That would make sense. Beshine has been talking about her ongoing proces regarding losing weight and getting in shape. Maybe the natural look or lighting making it more visible then in other pictures

« Reply #16633 on: September 23, 2018, 03:47:57 PM »
Thus far, I am less a fan of the weight loss; as Zsa Zsa Gabor once said, after a certain age, you have to choose; a few extra pounds to keep the collagen in the face or have a lean body and the face suffers.  Sure, this is not a given for every girl, but it is for most.  With the burden of the breast weight, I am certain Beshine has to stay in shape, however, I think a combination of conditioning and nutrition would serve her well.  And for good measure, I think a good many appreciated the face and body she has given us the past half dozen years. 

« Reply #16634 on: September 23, 2018, 04:51:36 PM »
Guys, you are missing the point. That 2 post profile is pretending he webcammed with her right after she posted that picture. It would mean she would be webcamming in the middle of the night local time. She never does that. Clearly just somebody just giving false information.

Like that user that got banned recently, there are a few people who keep coming back to this topic just for that. If you know where to look, you will spot them right away.

Also, can you guys please start discussing her face. Rad really wants to get that going, so do him a favor  :)

That was me. I admit my mistake and said something wrong then later check and if they are right, was published on twitter before her webcam. It was not my intention

"Mea culpa"

If she wants to lose weight ..... it will look much fake. I remember her beginnings on the webcam in a room where you could see a printer being thinner and it was totally shocking to see her with those tremendous melons .... you asked yourself "how the hell can that woman walk without falling? "

For me it is very good now and as she was before ..... but if she has decided to lose weight because she finds herself more comfortable and feels better ......... LET'S GO