Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17025 on: November 17, 2018, 07:45:24 AM »
When your boobs are so big that you have to reach over them just to place a apple in your other hand, in all likelihood, your name is Beshine.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17026 on: November 17, 2018, 08:25:22 AM »
Well Bombayduk, you beat me to the punch to announce her newest video, " World's biggest boobs breaking bras daily " ( sounds expensive ) but it is not a companion to her 10/6/18 photo set, " Beshine has broken her bra again " , because I remember an old blog entry with the brown torn bra and white top. Unfortunately a search of her blog now only goes back to January of 2012 and I think it was earlier than that. Or I could just be suffering a bout of old timers and think I remember such an entry. ::)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17027 on: November 17, 2018, 08:52:48 AM »
Beshine is on cam wearing a black tank top underneath a white T-shirt underneath a pink tank top underneath a black long sleeve sweater. Boy, talk about lots of protection for Booby and Dooby. ;) ;D

« Reply #17028 on: November 17, 2018, 09:05:57 AM »
Still don't know the reason for all the tank tops beneath just about everything, summer, spring, winter, or fall.

Yeah, I stopped short of declaring anything definitive about the video, but there are two apparently identical torn threads in the same spots of the tear, and the same worn pattern under the left breast, and the lighting is quite different; one a warm light, the other bright white.  Even the sweater, though seemingly different color, is the same type and same neckline trim.  The warm light offers better detail.  And it is in the same corner of the same bathroom.  Who knows?

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #17029 on: November 18, 2018, 03:02:51 AM »
 ;D ;D new SpaceX missile  ::)
Bigger is Better

« Reply #17030 on: November 18, 2018, 08:21:18 AM »
^Reaching new heights

« Reply #17031 on: November 18, 2018, 08:38:06 AM »
When you can no longer see your knees, but love the reasons why

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17032 on: November 18, 2018, 08:42:11 AM »
^ Seems like Elon Musk has finally done something worthwhile. ;) ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17033 on: November 18, 2018, 08:53:36 AM »
Beshine is on cam now doing gold shows wearing a black tank top underneath a gray top underneath a baby blue tank top to hold up all the goodness. :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17034 on: November 18, 2018, 10:33:51 AM »
Finished a cam show with Beshine in a satisfying manner ;) and relieved some stress. ;D I wonder what Beshine is looking for ? ???

« Reply #17035 on: November 18, 2018, 11:15:44 AM »
We take simple looking at things in front of us for granted, however, Beshine constantly demonstrates her need to lean forward, not only to see the ground in front of her, but just to reach things; you have to love the way her breasts are pushing against the very items she is trying to reach.  The problems, the amusement, and the fun when your arms only exceed the reach of your breasts by a few inches. 

When you look at pictures of Beshine in sweaters, there are always a multitude of pills/fuzz balls, caused by repeatedly rubbing against things, from her sideboob and wrapping around her front, but only in boob areas.  Clearly, in the course of the average day, Beshine's breasts are always finding things to inadvertently rub against.

« Reply #17036 on: November 19, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »
When your reach is not much beyond that of your boobs, it becomes inevitable that they will frequently be pressing up against things.  Beshine refers to them as big boob moments, saying she loves how, as her breasts have gotten bigger, they just happen more and more, and she is always excited to experience them.

Another reason to like this video is that, although cold and in public, Beshine has chosen to either go either braless or with a very stretched bra; she has her customary layers of t-shirts, however, her breasts are not tightly squeezed together, but allowed to seek a naturally wider stance, which, IMHO, always makes her look even larger, with her sideboobs jutting out the extra inches.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17037 on: November 19, 2018, 09:03:12 AM »
It is now cold, even here in Vegas, and I already wish the warm weather would return so we could have more pictures like this for the present. :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 10:58:02 AM by solvegas »

« Reply #17038 on: November 19, 2018, 11:51:13 AM »
I would say that it has been 4 years since Beshine has vacationed in a warmer climate where she could feel comfortable lying topless by the sea, yet that would be wrong on two accounts; just about anything south of northern Germany is warmer and Beshine appears to have no problem being topless in Denmark, which never has what I would deem beach weather.  You have to admit, Beshine has a huge resilience to the cold; how many times have we see her topless, and even shoeless, in the snow?  In weather where I would have uncontrollable shivering, she parades around as if it were a spring day.  Take a look at the classic Santa's helper video; tiny shorts and boots only in the snow, but not a shiver or even goosebumps.  You don't even see her breath in those videos.  I would have been cold even with my old Army field jacket with lining and long johns.

« Reply #17039 on: November 20, 2018, 07:11:58 AM »
The moment you experience the law of inertia; after bending slightly forward to look down at the water, you quickly straighten up, but the unexpected weight and movement of your huge boobs nearly topples you backward, your arms flailing to your sides, trying to maintain some semblance of balance.