Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17265 on: December 19, 2018, 08:31:49 AM »
^Indeed, she looked stunning in that set.  Finally, after weeks, there is the first picture set of December, Beshine touring a Christmas market in Denmark.  She looks beautiful, bundled up for what has to be very cold weather, while posing with girls that just love her huge breasts.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17266 on: December 19, 2018, 08:49:17 AM »
^Indeed. Here she is with someone who is probably a good friend near a Santa Claus painting. Santa Claus seems to be going " Ooo…. wow …." and looking over Booby and Dooby. ;) ;D It also represents her present size and the HUGE size difference between Beshine and a regular girl is truly epic. :)

« Reply #17267 on: December 19, 2018, 09:43:35 AM »
I was trying to shrink this very picture down to a 3mb limit, but failed to figure it out; cropping did not work.  Clearly, you didn't.  Absolutely, when standing next to people, you can really appreciate Beshine's breast size; each breast bigger around than the other girl's entire chest.  A good friend?  Beshine has visited Tonder before, but I thought it was simply just on the way to Romo.  I would suggest that wherever Beshine goes, she always encounters girls wanting to get a picture with her, perhaps even wondering with excitement what it would be like to have such enormous breasts.

« Reply #17268 on: December 19, 2018, 10:00:18 AM »
Just to put things in perspective; they may be taller in Denmark, but they have no one that can rival Beshine in the boob department.  Do I detect some boob envy?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17269 on: December 19, 2018, 10:25:16 AM »
It took me a while but I figured out how to fit photos under the 3MB size limit ( It should be 20MB at least ). When I download the zip file from Beshine's site, I don't go for the full size file but the medium size file that she offers. When you open the file, most photos are between 350 KB to 700 KB which are well within the BEA's limit. I then double click the ones I like and put them in my data ( D: ) section of my hard drive and then I put them in this site. The zip, of course, is downloaded into my hard drive for future use if necessary. I find the quality quite acceptable and it doesn't require a lot of steps others use in which a computer retard like me has yet to fully comprehend. As far as I'm concerned, these infernal machines use an old Navy term, PFM or Pure Fucking Magic, to work. I didn't grow up with them and I'm comfortable turning a wrench but not using a keyboard. I'm still amazed that so many young men today DO NOT know how to change a tire. I find it flabbergasting. There is a Clint Eastwood movie out right now called " The Mule ", which I highly recommend, and there is a scene about tire changing which was funny since Clint is so politically incorrect anyways in it. Anyways, this last photo set of Beshine, " Beshine is visiting a Christmas market " is pretty damn good. :) 

« Reply #17270 on: December 19, 2018, 10:39:47 AM »
^I used Photo Gallery, as opposed to the default Photo Viewer, which allowed me to select the mb limit in resizing the file.  I don't download the entire album, but select the photos I see as best, typically ones in focus, without bright light obscuring definition, with Beshine's face looking beautiful, and hopefully, her boobs seemingly larger.

In the army, I was a mechanic and back in the day, I had no reservations working on my cars to the point of engine rebuilds.  With all the electronics today, I do all my repairs by taking it to a trusted mechanic.  Still, a tire?  Last Man Standing had an episode dealing with changing a tire and it is a basic everyone should know.  That said, I have a Mini Cooper S convertible and there is no spare.  But I do carry a can of fix a flat at all times.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17271 on: December 19, 2018, 10:56:21 AM »
^ No spare ? ??? :o I would feel naked and vulnerable in that little can. ;)

« Reply #17272 on: December 19, 2018, 11:24:25 AM »
^ No spare ? ??? :o I would feel naked and vulnerable in that little can. ;)
Before this car, I had a BMW Z4 with no spare; the same idea; run flat tires.  But those RF tires are expensive crap and there is a problem; what do you do at night, 50 miles from home or on your way somewhere, and you get a pressure warning that you have a flat.  With nowhere to get the tire fixed and the knowledge that the tire will be destroyed in 50 miles, you are screwed.  With superior regular tires and a can of fix a flat, you can fix the problem, find a station with air, and keep going.  Essentially, the RF gives you 50 miles, at lower speeds, and then a $300 replacement bill; the can gives you a 5 minute fix at $10 and you are speeding down the highway.

« Reply #17273 on: December 19, 2018, 02:19:36 PM »

« Reply #17274 on: December 20, 2018, 08:48:55 AM »
"It's not easy reaching over them when you have boobs my size, so I use the table on either side."

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17275 on: December 20, 2018, 12:17:32 PM »
" There you are ! It has been a while since I've seen you both. " ;) ;D  Beshine is on cam now wearing a blue short sleeve top with buttons ridiculously trying to contain her twin whales. :) 

« Reply #17276 on: December 20, 2018, 12:44:01 PM »
Feet; hard to see and harder to touch when you are Beshine.  She has a very valid reason why she needs to get pedicures; huge and firm boobs prevent her from being able to do a variety of things considered easy.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17277 on: December 20, 2018, 01:27:01 PM »
^ It is what she wanted. Besides, manicures and pedicures, like a good massage, can be very enjoyable. I vividly remember the first time I had a manicure and pedicure. It was in 1976. I was in the Philippines in Olongapo where our ship had stopped for Liberty call and entered a barber shop in town. It came recommended from my Chief because he stated it was a great full service place. So in I went and got a great haircut but not only that, they shined my shoes, removed my socks and a pretty Filipino gal cleaned my feet and proceeded to massage, clip and clean off excess callus from my feet and toe cuticle. Another Filipino gal meanwhile gave me a manicure and made me feel like a king. I then was sent into another room where I was stripped naked and given a wonderful massage by the two Filipino gals, given a bath and got laid. After they were finished the damage, with tips, about $12.00 Yankee Dollars total. Try that anywhere in the USA. ;D

« Reply #17278 on: December 20, 2018, 04:10:26 PM »
^ It is what she wanted. Besides, manicures and pedicures, like a good massage, can be very enjoyable. I vividly remember the first time I had a manicure and pedicure. It was in 1976. I was in the Philippines in Olongapo where our ship had stopped for Liberty call and entered a barber shop in town. It came recommended from my Chief because he stated it was a great full service place. So in I went and got a great haircut but not only that, they shined my shoes, removed my socks and a pretty Filipino gal cleaned my feet and proceeded to massage, clip and clean off excess callus from my feet and toe cuticle. Another Filipino gal meanwhile gave me a manicure and made me feel like a king. I then was sent into another room where I was stripped naked and given a wonderful massage by the two Filipino gals, given a bath and got laid. After they were finished the damage, with tips, about $12.00 Yankee Dollars total. Try that anywhere in the USA. ;D
Inflation; likely to cost you twice as much today

Maik

« Reply #17279 on: December 20, 2018, 04:19:43 PM »
"It's not easy reaching over them when you have boobs my size, so I use the table on either side."

Crazy to see how far she sits away from the table.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts