Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17475 on: January 20, 2019, 11:26:58 AM »

« Reply #17476 on: January 20, 2019, 11:32:47 AM »
^ Yeah, you got it right. She had just upsized from 8,000 ccs to 10,000 ccs then and enjoying a trip in Mallorca. Lucky girl. :)

Her first photosets from website, she was somewhere around 6,000cc and looked huge, at least to me, LOL!! I like going over her old pictures because that was most exciting to see, her great body with sexy shoes she wore.

« Reply #17477 on: January 20, 2019, 01:21:51 PM »
^ Yeah, you got it right. She had just upsized from 8,000 ccs to 10,000 ccs then and enjoying a trip in Mallorca. Lucky girl. :)

Her first photosets from website, she was somewhere around 6,000cc and looked huge, at least to me, LOL!! I like going over her old pictures because that was most exciting to see, her great body with sexy shoes she wore.
Many of the older photo sets are great, not for breast size alone, but because you can tell they took some time to get capture the moments; no 5 minutes and done attitude.  That is why there are so many great shots in a single set.  Of course, early Beshine, though stunning, is no less than she is today with boobs perhaps twice the volume, a beautiful face, and a great body.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17478 on: January 21, 2019, 01:59:15 AM »
^ Yes, the older photosets were more daring and she used to wear tube tops and such. Guess when things are new you can be more daring. :)

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #17479 on: January 21, 2019, 09:13:05 AM »
I always loved that pose as if she could EVER hide em!

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

« Reply #17480 on: January 21, 2019, 11:21:45 AM »
A picture of a otherwise normal girl with a wonderful obsession.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17481 on: January 21, 2019, 11:22:52 AM »
Me like ! :D ;D

« Reply #17482 on: January 21, 2019, 11:23:48 AM »
^ Yes, the older photosets were more daring and she used to wear tube tops and such. Guess when things are new you can be more daring. :)

Again, one of Beshine's fantastic photo sets; so many great photos in that set.

« Reply #17483 on: January 21, 2019, 04:04:31 PM »

Many of the older photo sets are great, not for breast size alone, but because you can tell they took some time to get capture the moments; no 5 minutes and done attitude.  That is why there are so many great shots in a single set.  Of course, early Beshine, though stunning, is no less than she is today with boobs perhaps twice the volume, a beautiful face, and a great body.

I noticed on some of her more recent videos she does do not show from her hips down? She is still very exciting to engage with on her Cam Gold Shows and I enjoy doing so. Just my two cents.

wheatman3

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17484 on: January 21, 2019, 04:50:47 PM »
" Lap ? ??? What's that ? " ;)  ;D
one day it will happen, one day.

« Reply #17485 on: January 21, 2019, 05:04:07 PM »
Any resemblance, my lovely US Senator from my home State of Arizona Kyrsten Sinema and Beshine, Maybe a little?? LOL!!

Not too many shots of Beshine with her glasses on.

« Reply #17486 on: January 21, 2019, 11:32:22 PM »

I noticed on some of her more recent videos she does do not show from her hips down? She is still very exciting to engage with on her Cam Gold Shows and I enjoy doing so. Just my two cents.

All of her videos show from the hips down.  For the past few years, Beshine's videos usually have her walking around, which is far more interesting that simply posing in a semi-secluded area.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #17487 on: January 22, 2019, 12:20:22 AM »
Any resemblance, my lovely US Senator from my home State of Arizona Kyrsten Sinema and Beshine, Maybe a little?? LOL!!

Always thought she reminded me of actress Vera Farmiga especially in this screen shot from Up In The Air
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

« Reply #17488 on: January 22, 2019, 04:40:51 AM »

Always thought she reminded me of actress Vera Farmiga especially in this screen shot from Up In The Air

That's a good one!

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #17489 on: January 22, 2019, 05:01:12 AM »
I always loved that pose as if she could EVER hide em!

AD
8)
she prolly could ride em at this point!