Peter

• D Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17775 on: March 14, 2019, 02:18:09 PM »
Here is another morph.

« Reply #17776 on: March 14, 2019, 05:23:18 PM »
Here is another morph.
And, remarkably, it is not much different than what Beshine uses as her cam picture; almost like you foresaw her getting that big.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17777 on: March 14, 2019, 11:04:15 PM »
And here is Beshine in the future admiring her boobs in a pensive mood. :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17778 on: March 15, 2019, 06:32:10 AM »
Not a morph, just a great angle which allows your imagination to roam free. :)

« Reply #17779 on: March 15, 2019, 08:40:11 AM »
^I have to wonder; though Beshine seems to use great care, I think it is almost inevitable that she has to do boobie bumps into walls, doors, and a variety of things on a daily basis when she is not paying attention or turning quickly.

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #17780 on: March 15, 2019, 10:42:20 AM »
I gotta say I luv that pic!

Maik

« Reply #17781 on: March 15, 2019, 11:15:24 AM »
^I have to wonder; though Beshine seems to use great care, I think it is almost inevitable that she has to do boobie bumps into walls, doors, and a variety of things on a daily basis when she is not paying attention or turning quickly.
Yeah and a lot of workout, look at her thighs.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

« Reply #17782 on: March 15, 2019, 12:02:47 PM »
^ I would suggest that her thighs are more a product of the adaptions she has had to make than to actually working out.  As I pointed out in a similar picture last week, when squatting is more preferable to bending over, and we all know from Beshine's videos, she squats to reach or look at anything much below waist level, every squat she does to reach something is like doing so while holding a 80 lbs. dumbbell against her chest.  And let us not stop there; she simply doesn't just sit, but often eases herself down, which further taxes those thighs.  And when you see her reach for something low at one side, there is often the slight bending to that side while bending the legs to dip far enough down.  And from every video where Beshine walks an extended distance, you can see by 100 yards, her stride has changed and become more labored; those legs are working overtime whenever she is not sitting.

« Reply #17783 on: March 15, 2019, 12:08:52 PM »
I gotta say I luv that pic!
Me too; we don't always get to appreciate the extent of Beshine's projection.  Sure, we see her boobs press up against clothes and stuff as she tries to reach past them, but I have to imagine that they press up against things multiple times a day in just her normal daily routine.  It is the inadvertent bump that may not be as pleasurable.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17784 on: March 15, 2019, 10:49:52 PM »
I think this is a good illustration of Beshine's projection. Great set of major warheads. ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17785 on: March 16, 2019, 06:13:59 AM »
Another old morph which amazingly enough now is only slightly bigger than what she is now. :o :)

Mr_B

• A Cup
« Reply #17786 on: March 16, 2019, 06:34:30 AM »
Here is another morph.

This does look a lot like her size now from other photos I've seen

« Reply #17787 on: March 16, 2019, 08:55:44 AM »

In her changing room video, the caption states that after trying on a top, Beshine has to pay for it because she has stretched or torn the top while trying it on.  I have little doubt that this is often true; after stretching over her huge boobs, some items may never go back to their original shape.  I would suggest the same should be true for jeans; just take a close look at the white jeans in the picture and you can see how incredibly tight they are, pulling the seams out of alignment and even pulling apart the seam above the pocket.  The jeans are so tight that you can not only see the color of her panties, but the inside label of the jeans; the combination of her large and firm butt pulling in one direction while those massive thigh muscles pull in the other.  With those huge boobs always hindering normal arm movement, it is a wonder she was able to pull those tight jeans on at all, let alone in a small dressing room.

« Reply #17788 on: March 16, 2019, 01:08:01 PM »
Caught a couple minutes of Beshine's party chat on her cam show channel; it is always fascinating the way she has to elevate her arms and reach over her boobs to do virtually everything.  I imagine the days of carrying anything heavy that would require both hands are long gone.

Sinistro

• A Cup
« Reply #17789 on: March 16, 2019, 01:47:12 PM »
If she likes her breasts as much as you here say... she may be permantly horny... 😱