solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18195 on: May 18, 2019, 11:26:49 PM »
I thought it was focused when I grabbed it but during this scene she was moving a lot because she was dancing vigorously and since I'm still learning I fucked up. :(  As for her size, Beshine has stated her booby greed is still strong so I'm quite sure she has yet reached her final destination. Only time will tell when she's had enough. ???

« Reply #18196 on: May 19, 2019, 01:48:40 AM »
After skipping 2 weeks, it has been another week since the last update, I hope something new will come our way today.  Of course, it would be nice to make up for the 2 missed weeks and live up to the "weekly" advertised number.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18197 on: May 19, 2019, 06:38:04 AM »
This is a still from the oldest video I recorded, # 141, when she announced at the time she had gone from 6,000 ccs to 8,000 ccs. I hope it is clearer. :P

« Reply #18198 on: May 19, 2019, 09:27:23 AM »
^Definitely better.  Amazingly large even then.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18199 on: May 19, 2019, 12:42:23 PM »
Beshine has a new photoset at her site, " Beshine is internationally recognized as having the world's largest breasts " , wearing a gray top. I'm at work now but I'll check it out later.   :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18200 on: May 19, 2019, 12:48:18 PM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a black tank top underneath a red tank top as far as I can tell. These cellphone screens are too small.  :-\

« Reply #18201 on: May 19, 2019, 10:05:51 PM »
Noticed the set earlier today, and although some pictures are not necessarily seen in video, it is still hard to find more to say about something when I have seen the video, other than it we seem to be moving more toward recent material that is offered in a more sequential manner.  I still like how, when she is holding up a 70F (28F) bra, which would be for a petite girl with large boobs, I have doubts the entire bra could wrap around a single breast of Beshine's.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18202 on: May 19, 2019, 10:29:03 PM »
For the first two - three years of her site, most of the videos and photosets were added at about the same time and were closely correlated. Now it is uncommon so this last video and photosets are very close when they were released and so they are somewhat unusual from recent past practice. I personally don't mind and have downloaded in zip the latest photoset. :) A friendly acknowledgement from the queen herself. :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18203 on: May 20, 2019, 06:07:19 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a black tank top underneath a white tank top underneath a blue top wearing glasses and minimal make up. :)

« Reply #18204 on: May 20, 2019, 06:21:56 AM »
This is a still from the oldest video I recorded, # 141, when she announced at the time she had gone from 6,000 ccs to 8,000 ccs. I hope it is clearer. :P

To me this change to 8,000cc was the perfect size for Beshine. Solvegas You have any more of her in this size? Thanks for sharing!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18205 on: May 20, 2019, 06:32:05 AM »
Well Bra Master, this is from video #164 and I like it because it is a tease shot where she is proudly unveiling her recently augmented goods. :)

« Reply #18206 on: May 20, 2019, 07:11:59 AM »
For the first two - three years of her site, most of the videos and photosets were added at about the same time and were closely correlated. Now it is uncommon so this last video and photosets are very close when they were released and so they are somewhat unusual from recent past practice. I personally don't mind and have downloaded in zip the latest photoset. :) A friendly acknowledgement from the queen herself. :)
But, for the most part, videos and pictures seldom overlapped or at least less.  Let's face it, in the public venue, I don't think Beshine made a video until 2015, it was always pictures before then and some of the best picture sets.  It would have been great if those were in video, because it is always superior in the public setting.   I do like having releases in closer to order in which they were filmed, avoiding any confusion that throwing a 3 or 5 year old offering into the mix creates, it is just that, having examined the video already, there are just less things to make note about, and you know me, always trying to point out aspects that may escape notice.

« Reply #18207 on: May 20, 2019, 09:51:23 PM »
When your breasts are so large that they interfere and change how you do everything in life, that is quite something.  When they are round and high on your chest, they just make all those things even more difficult.  Nearly any girl would hate her breasts being so big that they prevent her from living a normal life, but not Beshine; she dreamed of being this big and paid big bucks, just to have huge breasts.  Unable to reach around them, Beshine now has to reach over, and while she deftly does so, I cannot help but think she actually loves the fact that she has to do just a myriad of things differently to accommodate her huge boob size.  From the expression on her face when she frequently glances down at them to the small movements she makes, just to feel them move around, you know this is a girl that loves every inch of her enormous endowments.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18208 on: May 20, 2019, 11:31:27 PM »
One thing I noticed ( besides the two obvious ones on Beshine's torso ) is something I once read in a site called The American Interest. It is mostly about politics, economics, culture and other such things. The article was about what we call High Trust societies and Low Trust societies and why it matters if you wish to have a safe, prosperous and orderly society. As you watch the latest video, Beshine is ambling along without a care in the world and you see much merchandise not inside the stores but outside. I did not see a clerk hovering nearby, no police, security guards or any personnel like that. People were handling the merchandise and the shop keepers trusted people not to damage, steal or anything of the sort. Beshine was looking at the bras in peace and having fun with them but I did not see a clerk nearby. I guess if you want to buy it, you simply take it off the rack, go inside the store and pay for it. Obviously this Danish village is a high trust society which is why it seems so clean, orderly and prosperous. I remember seeing something like this when I was young and visiting my mother's hometown in West Texas where the people didn't lock their doors, cars very often had keys on the ignition, a handshake was like a contract and a man's word was his bond. Living in Mexico City at the time the whole experience just blew my young mind away. It was so outside of my experience where I learned at an early age to look all around you for suspicious activity and people, feeling danger lurking about constantly and never fully feeling safe and then go to a place that was so different that to this day is still quite fresh in my mind even though 52 years have passed since. It can be weird what thoughts and memories can be triggered by images and videos. 

« Reply #18209 on: May 21, 2019, 12:54:46 AM »
This is quite normal in large parts of Europe. Exception are the main shopping streets of the large cities because of the narrow space and high frequency of people. But still some have their stuff outside. And once you go in a side street the goods are also presented outside. At most in huge shops in larger cities they have 1 security person inside the **103**. Edit: Ent-rance is a forbidden word ...- lol.

And especially in Germany it is frowned upon that a clerk always guard you and even worse they permanently try to sell something to you. For most Germans the ideal clerk does:
- says Hello to you
- tells you that if you need help or guidance you can contact him or her
- Otherwise the clerk let you look around alone

Everything else I could say doesn't belong here but in the politics thread.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 02:27:45 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.