• A Cup
Re: Casey Batchelor MERGED
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 05:56:06 PM »
I really like her, another pic:

ilovelinsey

• E Cup
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 06:15:47 PM »
Sorry about my earlier misdirection. Here's the link to Casey.  12 pics, like early Lucy-no nipple showing.  I'll still take Lucy.

Casey
"As long as I have a face she has a place to sit"

joneric

• C Cup
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 06:21:21 PM »
Oh wow, I'm sorry, that woman is more gorgeous than Lucy Pinder (although she is very hot).  I love Casey's smile and those jugs are much larger than Lucy's!

merciscool

• E Cup
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 06:49:35 PM »
in the past weeks papers section right under the main picture, casey's on the front of jan 20ths paper and her boobs look amazing. too bad the pic doesn't get very big.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 06:57:08 PM »
For ease of access, all twelve pictures of Casey are in a .RAR file here.

P.S.: drbober, who is that in your avatar???
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »
Okay with me, guys. I have impure tastes not shared by many on this forum: I really love slutty-looking girls. You know the kind: You go to a party, she says, "Hi", takes your hand and walks to the bedroom? My kinda woman!

Luci looks like she'd never do that. This girl looks like she's done that a few times.

Gawd, I love slutty women!~
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 08:24:53 PM »
I wonder if her legs are candy cane flavored

-Munch "how many licks does it take to get to ..." Wolf

joenny

• G Cup
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 10:10:00 PM »
Her name sounded familiar -  and I was right.

gmantwo

• F Cup
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2008, 11:04:48 PM »
I remember the thread of the Fratellis video but hadn't seen those other pics. OMFG! She vaults right up into my top ten! Wish there were some nude pics--she doesn't seem against showing an awful (poor choice of words) lot of skin--what's a few more square inches?

cchalk

• D Cup
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 02:36:34 AM »
Quote:

joenny said:
Her name sounded familiar -  and I was right.

Cheers  

In my defence (incase someone accuses me of not using the search function!) this thread was intended to be about Jamie Lee, the new girl in the Daily Star, but it's been transformed into a Casey Batchelor thread because she's miles better and there's more material of her

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oafF3tIc3K0

clyro

• B Cup
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 04:41:02 AM »
I knew she looked familiar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6srRgPenk

truly spectacular looking girl.

clyro

• B Cup
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 05:27:14 AM »
and I see she's from Essex, which doesn't surprise me to be honest. I went to school there until I was 18 and I'm certain that if a survey were undertaken, no region on the planet would compare to the proportion of slim, pretty girls with large (D cup+) boobs.

Go to any standard crappy nightclub in Essex (take some earplugs, you'll need them) and you'll see that Casey wouldn't even stand out that much. It'll be a sea of slim/big boob combos that is almost too much for your eyes to handle.

My theory behind this is some kind of supercharged evolutionary mutation drive - people in Essex are known to be shallow and superficial, and care mainly about sex (and, occasionally, modifying their cars ). Therefore attractiveness ranks higher than anything else. Over time, girls who are only 6s and 7s out of 10 either die without procreating or they move elsewhere where people aren't so fussy. Give it another 200 years and Essex will be a total real life SBB photoshoot

lewisje

• B Cup
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 08:10:26 AM »
Quote:

clyro said:I'm certain that if a survey were undertaken, no region on the planet would compare to the proportion of slim, pretty girls with large (D cup+) boobs.

Go to any standard crappy nightclub in Essex (take some earplugs, you'll need them) and you'll see that Casey wouldn't even stand out that much. It'll be a sea of slim/big boob combos that is almost too much for your eyes to handle.

I wanna move to Essex, like I've wanted to go to the UK anyway but this sounds extra-awesome.

clyro

• B Cup
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 08:32:32 AM »
Quote:

lewisje said:
I wanna move to Essex, like I've wanted to go to the UK anyway but this sounds extra-awesome.

Whoa, don't actually move there dude! It's a real chav-fest. Just visit and check out some of the clubs and savour the boobage. Living in Essex is something you'll regret

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »
while I was checking out the video, I ran into this. who is she?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w83seqGT93c&NR=1

I can't believe I never heard of her? according to her Bio she is 24 years old
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."