October 22, 2014, 12:22:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Denise Milani Posing Nude?  (Read 9669 times)
c293716
C Cup

« on: August 29, 2007, 01:04:29 AM »

This image from her recent trip to glamourcon does NOT bode well for anybody thinking she will be posing nude anytime soon...I mean, she covered up nipples from some half naked model.

alora
A Cup

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 05:24:39 AM »

I dont see a picture?
cikame
C Cup

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 01:39:10 PM »

If the picture suggests she's keeping clothes on forever, good for her, and me, and some others.
espy
H Cup

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 01:46:33 PM »

Quote:

I dont see a picture?

The photo was there briefly when the original post was made.  The link is still in his post, but it no longer works.

It was a pic from Glamourcon with some guy posing between Denise and another lady (not too busty and unknown to me).  The other lady was wearing a mesh shirt which clearly would have allowed a view of her nipples, but a white bar was superimposed on the picture to conceal them.

Can't really say if or why this would be an indicator of Denise's intention to pose nude some time in the future, but the OP owes me the cost of a dose of blood pressure medicine for naming this thread the way he did!!  

How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 02:50:33 PM »

As IF Denise was the individual responsible for the white bar censoring the other model's nipples! That's about as much of an indicator re: Denise's intentions about possibly posing nude in the future as Nadine mentioning how large and heavy her lactating breasts are being interpreted as her plans to have a breast reduction.

People: please think when naming a thread... truth in advertising goes a long way.  

mmmmm
A Cup

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »

I believe she was standing next to Cindy Pucci and the thing that Cindy is sleeping with.
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 09:15:47 PM »

Actually, I believe Denise does personally mandate on her site that there is to be no nudity, hence the bar across the nipples.  I believe that's her preference and decision and I personally stand by her on that one.  If that not something she wants for her or on her site, then that's her right.

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

ltfields
G Cup

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 11:07:47 PM »

Quote:

Actually, I believe Denise does personally mandate on her site that there is to be no nudity, hence the bar across the nipples.  I believe that's her preference and decision and I personally stand by her on that one.  If that not something she wants for her or on her site, then that's her right.

Indeed, it's definitely her right.  However I request that I inspect any nipples presented before there's a white bar in front of them.  For the good of humanity!  

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black
TF22
D Cup

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 03:06:17 AM »

Great thread!
ayrton
E Cup

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 08:56:46 AM »

I'm beginning to have a little problem with Denise's attitude concerning nudity.   She seems a little hypocritical to me.  I mean,  she has gone way past being a swimsuit model.  I many pics you can practically see her whole tit anyway.  Whats the difference just keeping your nipples covered up when there is just a tiny bit of fabric covering them up.   I mean you can practically see them anyway   She's still using sex to sell.  Don't get me wrong she is just gorgeous and has an unbelievable body,   but this walking the thin  line between nude and almost nude seems kind of ridiculous to say nothing about a big prick tease.   I'm beginning to think the latter is her prime motivation.  She is obviously no innocent young thing.
jwf1999
A Cup

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 10:13:07 AM »

Quote:

I'm beginning to have a little problem with Denise's attitude concerning nudity.   She seems a little hypocritical to me.  I mean,  she has gone way past being a swimsuit model.  I many pics you can practically see her whole tit anyway.  Whats the difference just keeping your nipples covered up when there is just a tiny bit of fabric covering them up.   I mean you can practically see them anyway   She's still using sex to sell.  Don't get me wrong she is just gorgeous and has an unbelievable body,   but this walking the thin  line between nude and almost nude seems kind of ridiculous to say nothing about a big prick tease.   I'm beginning to think the latter is her prime motivation.  She is obviously no innocent young thing.

Are you by any chance related to this years miss South Carolina because your response was just as good as hers. If denise wants to tease let her tease dont get upset cause she isnt getting naked thats her choice.
ayrton
E Cup

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 11:09:52 AM »

I realize it's her choice,  but it just seems hypocritical that being 99% topless is OK,  but 100% is taboo.   I will say some of my favorite photos of her she isn't even showing cleavage,  but at this point why not a few topless pics just for variety.   I'd say she teased us long enough.
be_love
E Cup

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 01:28:18 PM »

Like Christina Model. She has also not been nude
Kowalski
G Cup

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 03:19:57 PM »

I guarantee you Denise nude would be less amazing as Denise clothed. I hope she never goes totally nude. Ha.
jwf1999
A Cup

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 08:58:35 PM »

i completely agree Its nice being able to use my imagination every now and then.
c293716
C Cup

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 10:47:17 PM »

Sorry about any confusion regarding the post title.  I guess I could have said "Will Denise Ever Pose Nude?"  It just doesn't bode well for her ever posing nude...it might be time to pull the ripcord on supporting her efforts.  I am sure 100 people will provide me with examples contradicting this, but is there any model with a pay site that DOESN'T pose nude besides denise?

tito37
A Cup

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 02:34:05 AM »

hah. i know exactly what you mean.  when i saw that picture with the bar over the nipples my heart sunk.  I just hope maybe they censored that out of consideration for the almost topless model, rather than a foreshadowing of things to come (err, or rather not to come).

Denise is one of the most beautiful women in the business, and has maybe the most amazing figure I've ever seen but I'm getting a little tired of the non-nudity thing.  I've been a member of her site since she started the $10 a month deal (can't beat that) but lately it seems like the updates are getting a little repetitive.  I anxiously check her site every few days for updates, but I guess there are only so many different bikinis I can see her in before it gets a little old (never though I'd say that).

I completely respect her decision to not pose nude, but for the first time in 9 months i'm considering cancelling my subscription. I'll give it another month or so but if things stay pretty much the same I might have to let that one go.
ltfields
G Cup

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 10:04:27 AM »

Quote:

I realize it's her choice,  but it just seems hypocritical that being 99% topless is OK,  but 100% is taboo.   I will say some of my favorite photos of her she isn't even showing cleavage,  but at this point why not a few topless pics just for variety.   I'd say she teased us long enough.

Welcome to America, we do hypocritical for breakfast...  

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black
JohnnyPretender
C Cup

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 07:31:39 AM »

Denis Milani sucks, it's a complete wase of time. You might as well get a flat chested girl and stuff her bra, no difference.

Darn, I just warned you in another thread that if you posted another insulting comment, I'd have to permanently ban you.  I'd hate to break a promise to you, so... 'bye.
jason_bond
C Cup

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 02:04:17 PM »

I wish you she never goes nude!
jklope4
C Cup

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »

I think she looks amazing clothed (or nearly clothed); I don't know if we'd be able to see her naked and live.  
VincentSnyder
A Cup

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 02:11:45 AM »

I think Denise is fabulous, and I've been a member of her site since its inception -- but like one of the earlier posters, my attention is starting to wander.  I'm not really that interested in the (admittedly well-done) videos of Denise at this conference or that party.  I'm more interested in sexy fantasy settings, like her terrific business-suit set or any of her boudoir sets.  That's more important to me than how much she bares.  I like being teased.  Although if she stays non-nude forever, I may eventually move on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program