Slice

• D Cup
Re: Justa Dream
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 09:21:15 AM »
I for one would love to hear more re hour sighting Solvegas... Did you get to have a conversation with her? What was the general reaction to her (I'm assuming those proportions pre string were something extreme) even now she was so slim and huge! I'm also curious as to how she got so big? She must have had large naturals? What size silicone do people think she had? I'm a big fan of hers would love to see more content... (Albeit I prefer not morphed so apologies this is a tad off topic)...

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 09:27:02 PM »
I for one would love to hear more re hour sighting Solvegas... Did you get to have a conversation with her? What was the general reaction to her (I'm assuming those proportions pre string were something extreme) even now she was so slim and huge! I'm also curious as to how she got so big? She must have had large naturals? What size silicone do people think she had? I'm a big fan of hers would love to see more content... (Albeit I prefer not morphed so apologies this is a tad off topic)...

Yes, I had a conversation with her before the show. I arrived a little early before the first scheduled show and was told by a bartender that she was performing a private show at the back of the place. I proceeded there and she was behind a curtained glass window and so I slid $20.00 into a slot and the light turned on and there she was in all her glory behind the glass. She spoke ( it sounded like at the bank tellers, kinda muffled ) and that $20.00 lasted three songs. There was a line behind me so I went toward the stage and waited. She then appeared in the back part of the audience in a business suit attire and started to give guys " Business training "  ;) ;D as she proceeded to the stage. She danced for a while, stripping and motor boating audience members and having a good time. After the show she went to a booth where she posed for polaroids and after the crowd dispersed it was my turn. She remembered I paid for a private dance and she posed for several $10.00 polaroids and we then shot the shit for a while. I could not, no matter what, keep my eyes on her face and she thought it was cute and had a good laugh. She was so big and she had a 21 " waist so those tits just looked outworldly  :o. After that I had to depart at about 11PM because I had to report back on base and since the ferry didn't run after midnight I had to leave  :( . I never saw her again and within one - two years she was out of the business  :( .

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2018, 08:33:10 AM »
nice pictures
watching my favorite website http://artofzoo.xyz

masteratarms

• A Cup
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2020, 06:17:52 AM »
I did make a long post detailing the work done in gimp on this picture but the post didn't get accepted (maybe peerblock).  Anyway its my birthday and I'm 44.  Do a morph.  This was a two man job to do this picture, it had to have the middle filled in by a similar pose.  Edison01se was the other collaborator.  I did the mixing and he did the colour transition correction (I'm not that experienced with colours so I asked for help).

Will edit with link as I think attaching a picture is problematic for the server right now.

Bramlet

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2020, 07:52:24 AM »
Always adored her, so huge, so SAGGY, so slim. Damn!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2023, 06:04:24 AM »
Reviving this thread with a photo of one of the most amazing women at the time, such a skinny woman with such huge implants. Of course, due to Chelsea Charms, Beshine Foxy Menagerie and others, not so amazing anymore.  :)

Bramlet

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2024, 04:02:18 PM »
Reviving this thread with a photo of one of the most amazing women at the time, such a skinny woman with such huge implants. Of course, due to Chelsea Charms, Beshine Foxy Menagerie and others, not so amazing anymore.  :)
Good choice!