Big Boobalicious

• E Cup
  • sexy back
    • Email
new Girl wants to get really Big (second Chance)
« on: October 04, 2007, 08:31:29 AM »
Hi Guys! iam a new Girl here!

Iam intressted in getting big Boobs! really Big Boobs! maybe gigantic Boobs! lol!

I had a great Doctor that would do the expandable Saline Implants for me

And this is my Plan!

*The first Step would be:
a 600cc Expanders then filling to 1000cc
**The second Step would be:
a 1200cc Expanders then filling to 1800cc
***The third Step would be:
a 2000cc Expanders then filled to 3000cc
****And the for the time being last step would be:
change the 3000cc Expanders
into a custom made Saline ore Silicone Implant
with 3500cc!! Big Round Fake Looking!

This is my real Life Goal!

------------------------------------------------------------------

And now comes another Point!! my Dream-Size!

If I would get no Problems at Work! Or if I would be rich and don’t need to work every Day and can do what I want the hole Day long!

I would go to 6000cc minimum! Yes Guys! 6000cc!!! And BIGGER!!!

Cause my Ultimative DREAM-SIZE if it is possible would be!!
to beat the 10000cc Legend “Chelsea Charms”!!!!

Yes!!! That’s the Truth!!!I would love to have Boobs bigger then her!!!
And Yes!!! I would love to be the absolutly BIGGEST!!!!
12000cc??? 13000cc 15000cc??? Who knows????

Don’t forget! Its only a Future-Fantasy-Dream! And maybe iam crazy! and maybe it is impossible!
But if it would be possible I really would go for it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This was about me!

Ive also heard that here are some of the best morphers!
So I take a picture and hope that anybody can morph this for me!

If it is possible I would love some different sizes!

size one like Wendy Whoppers
size two a bit more then busty dusty
size thre like chelsea charms
and size four bigger then chelsea charms

Iam waiting for many answers and morphed Pics! Lol!

i hope now iam with the rules in this forum! And a special thanks to Gonzo!
Its important to live out your Dreams!!!
They do nothing for you if they just stay in your Head and never come out!

Fake?? If you can touch them, They are Real!!

photos copyright (c) Big Boobalicious

be_love

• F Cup
Re: new Girl wants to get really Big (second Chance)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 09:37:37 AM »
nice idea. Looking forward to see you growing

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 10:27:15 AM »
welcome to the BEA, I DO love your avatar, do you have a larger version of it?
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »
Welcome, indeed. I'm sure many forum users think just like me: the world needs more women that thinks in the way you do Big Boobalicious.... i really hope that your dreams come true or at least close to it and i wish could have GF with the same way of thinking. BTW i join AgentDee's request: can please, you show us, at a larger version of your avatar, plz??
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

sigmounte

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 12:29:09 PM »
hi ! welcometo the bea

I'm removing two questions here because they're prohibited by the forum rules. Please reread the Rules, because they have been changed recently.

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 02:08:30 PM »
Dear Big Boobalicious,

That's delicious news!  Hats off to you on your ambition and plan.  Do you mind answering just a couple of questions?
1. How old are you
2. What is your weight and height
3. What are your current measurements? (I'm thinking 36C 28 38)
4.  (problematic question removed)

By the way, each expandable can go to as much as 4x the nominal fill capacity - just check with our lovely Keisha.

Many thanks in advance and kindest regards!

You go girl!!  

Mod's note... as in the message above, your question has been deleted because Big Boobalicious's answer would violate a BEA forum rule.

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

Fedde

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 03:45:22 PM »
Awesome ambitions and a nice start already !
When it's touchable it's real.

I'm as subtle as a brick.

Luctor et emergo !

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 09:03:26 PM »
 Everyone, due to a change in the Forum Rules that prohibits any fundraising on this site, it's no longer a particularly good idea to ask a woman how she intends to finance her breast enhancements, because her answer to that question might break a rule.  

We encourage everyone to re-read the rules in order to understand the changes that have been made.

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 11:47:10 PM »
 With all due respect Gonzo,
I didn't realize that "fundraising on this site" was the only way in which a woman could finance her breast implants.  I doubt that was the method used for Melonie Charm, PBD, Keisha and others...but some models have used this site to promote their own paysites.  Isn't that "fundraising?

This is all very curious and yet duplicitous.

Regards,
Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.

Creep

• D Cup
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 04:07:27 AM »
That's a good rule, not allowing a question to be asked in case the answer breaks a rule. Likewise, nobody should be allowed to post here anymore in case their post would contain a link to a banned site.

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 04:55:42 AM »
Every other posts in this forum is about some old rule, weird ruel or new rule.. thats worst than allergies

ps in this crappy analogy, mods would be the immune system
pss sorry, I'm **92**
psss whos this hottie6

Edit  oups i forgot the point of the thread, welcome booblalicious!
"Want to party like a Rockstar in LA? Drop me a pm!"

gonZo

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 07:03:36 AM »
Quote:

With all due respect Gonzo,
I didn't realize that "fundraising on this site" was the only way in which a woman could finance her breast implants.  I doubt that was the method used for Melonie Charm, PBD, Keisha and others...but some models have used this site to promote their own paysites.  Isn't that "fundraising?

This is all very curious and yet duplicitous.

Regards,
Bone...

None of this deserves to be called duplicitous.  In a pair of  earlier threads yesterday, Big Boobalicious asked for $16,000 in contributions and included links to pages where users could send her money, so I already knew how she intends to finance her implants when I made these edits.  After she was warned not to discuss or solicit contributions, she tried to hint at the same information in her forum profile, and we had to warn her a third time.

She already has three strikes against her, she's made it clear that her primary interest here is getting money, but we don't want to have to ban her from the forum and close this thread unless it's absolutely necessary, so I made some edits to keep the discussion away from the subject of financing.

By "fundraising", we mean situations in which an individual explicitly asks BEA users to donate money to her/him (NOT in exchange for goods or services), either by directly posting a solicitation here, or by linking or directing users to another site where the clear objective is collecting donations.
_
g

Psf_79

• P Cup
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 07:16:28 AM »

gonZo

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 07:30:55 AM »
Quote:

That's a good rule, not allowing a question to be asked in case the answer breaks a rule. Likewise, nobody should be allowed to post here anymore in case their post would contain a link to a banned site.

I didn't say you couldn't ask a question; I said it might be unwise to ask certain questions (because it might tempt another user to break a rule).  As I wrote to Bonecracker above, Big Boobalicious has already demonstrated that she wants to ask BEA users for money, so I didn't base this moderation on a guess.  She's a new user, and I'm trying to prevent her from making a critical mistake while she's still unfamiliar with the rules.

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 12:14:01 PM »

None of this deserves to be called duplicitous.  In a pair of  earlier threads yesterday, Big Boobalicious asked for $16,000 in contributions and included links to pages where users could send her money, so I already knew how she intends to finance her implants when I made these edits.  After she was warned not to discuss or solicit contributions, she tried to hint at the same information in her forum profile, and we had to warn her a third time.

She already has three strikes against her, she's made it clear that her primary interest here is getting money, but we don't want to have to ban her from the forum and close this thread unless it's absolutely necessary, so I made some edits to keep the discussion away from the subject of financing.

By "fundraising", we mean situations in which an individual explicitly asks BEA users to donate money to her/him (NOT in exchange for goods or services), either by directly posting a solicitation here, or by linking or directing users to another site where the clear objective is collecting donations.
_
g

Thank you for your very clear and considered answer.  I was not aware that the potential respondent had already directed solicited for funds through the BEA.  That does make quite a difference.

Kindest regards,

Bone...  

WARNING: