• C Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2007, 05:04:53 AM »
Hitomi is looking very tasty here...

FlapJackFun

• D Cup
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2007, 07:23:08 AM »
Hitomi mentioned today that she is will cease making DVDs if people keep questioning the authenticity or her breasts...  In other news, she is making a CD.  

ThousanWhite

• B Cup
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2007, 11:17:44 AM »
Quote:

TF22 said:
Quote:

TheOtherMacman said:
Is that Hitomi in your avatar TF22?

Yep!

Is there a larger version of that?

benfan

• D Cup
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2007, 11:35:09 AM »

Quote:

The upper edge of her breasts look far too clearly defined to be anything other than implants to me

Eh, firm natural breasts behave exactly like that.  Especially when confined laterally by bra or lingerie straps. Here's just the first image I came across of an undoubtedly natural model (Rio Natsume) displaying sharp definition at the top of the breast, even without being pushed up by a bannister:

Not just on this comparison, but on the other clips and pics I've seen (don't have the DVD yet) I vote for Hitomi being natural.

Loverofbigtits

• E Cup
« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2007, 12:22:59 PM »
Quote:

TheOtherMacman said:
There must be a comparable image out there somewhere of an unquestioned natural wonder (e.g. Jana Defi). Out of this entire community, I'm sure someone can deliver the goods!

Oh, and by the way, jana Defi surely has implants!!!!!

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2007, 01:34:56 PM »
 http://www.pinupglam.com/jana-boobproof.html

christ.  wether its one way or the other ill never understand the indignance of some people and their  opinions on boobs theyve only ever seen pictures of...

on topic; kudos on that awesome gif tf22.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

TripleB

• F Cup
« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2007, 02:08:24 PM »
Honesty with oneself is the first step in the situation in order to eliminate the impossible.  I believe Jana's breasts are real, but not because of the boob proof experiment.  As for Rio, again, another example of comparing someone and saying there is a similarity they both display, but claiming one is undoutedly real making the other one real as well, when you can't really do that.  That being said, the last picture of Hitomi is out of this world.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #187 on: November 15, 2007, 02:37:51 PM »
Quote:

FlapJackFun said:
Hitomi mentioned today that she is will cease making DVDs if people keep questioning the authenticity or her breasts...  In other news, she is making a CD.  

"If you don't believe I'm all-natural, I'm taking my boobs and goin' home!"

So, how do we convince her that we are all True Believers? Do we have to line up like the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz and say over and over "I do believe in boobs, I do believe in boobs, I do, I do, I DO believe!" or what?

Nice pictures by the way, guys...keep them up, please.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TF22

• J Cup
« Reply #188 on: November 15, 2007, 02:42:41 PM »
Quote:

ThousanWhite said:

Is there a larger version of that?

Yep! Threw it in the animated gif thread yesterday.

benfan

• D Cup
« Reply #189 on: November 15, 2007, 02:47:10 PM »
Quote:

As for Rio, again, another example of comparing someone and saying there is a similarity they both display, but claiming one is undoutedly real making the other one real as well, when you can't really do that.  

I didn't claim that; Macman issued a challenge to provide images of natural models who display sharp definition at top of breast like Hitomi does in the bannister shot, so I did.  My own belief that Hitomi is natural is based on repeated (some might say obsessive ) viewing of all the pics and vids I've been able to find.  I don't think this one comparison to Rio is conclusive in any way just a refutation of the specific point of "evidence" cited by Macman.

And btw I've certainly got nothing against implants and Hitomi would be a doll either way, I just think this is an interesting point of discussion....Thanks for the pics already posted and please do keep 'em coming!

edit: great gif, TF22!  What wonderful wobblies!

TheOtherMacman

• D Cup
    • www.sachikomclean.com
« Reply #190 on: November 15, 2007, 04:16:35 PM »
Quote:

benfan said:

Quote:

The upper edge of her breasts look far too clearly defined to be anything other than implants to me

Eh, firm natural breasts behave exactly like that.  Especially when confined laterally by bra or lingerie straps. Here's just the first image I came across of an undoubtedly natural model (Rio Natsume) displaying sharp definition at the top of the breast, even without being pushed up by a bannister:

Not just on this comparison, but on the other clips and pics I've seen (don't have the DVD yet) I vote for Hitomi being natural.

To me, this image doesn't really prove anything one way or the other. The upper edge of Rio's breasts in this photo look far more natural than in Hitomi's photo, but they are also less "pushed up", so it is inconclusive. One thing's for sure though: this photo certainly does not provide any support to the notion that Hitomi is all-natural.

Loverofbigtits

• E Cup
« Reply #191 on: November 15, 2007, 07:29:43 PM »
Not sure if this has been posted but check out some pics here

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/kattcyaman8/folder/469323.html?m=lc&p=2

Loverofbigtits

• E Cup
« Reply #192 on: November 15, 2007, 07:50:55 PM »

anaslover

• B Cup
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2007, 05:05:18 AM »
Here's a 5:48 sec clip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuzfvgU6378

I'll be buggered if i can figure out whether she's fake or not. I think I'm starting to have my doubts. She also comes across as somewhat amateurish in how she's debuted herself to the world; maybe her representatives want her to evince an girl off the street type of aura. Who knows?

Adman

• F Cup
« Reply #194 on: November 16, 2007, 02:32:39 PM »
They are real...they look, squish, jiggle, and hang like real.  They are different sizes like real.  Just because they are full doesn't mean anything...if you want to see good fakes, that's Denise Milani (another debate...but since I've met her and know people that know her, I can settle that debate).