December 20, 2014, 11:33:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED  (Read 266457 times)
adlion944
D Cup

« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2007, 01:18:40 PM »

Nice debate... all you said was "no, the opposite is true" and gave no common sense rebuttal.

Exhausting. You're wrong.  No woman who gets large implants wants fake looking boobs.  Girls who get B-cup or C-cup implants of course want perky because b-cup is perky.  Triple D implants have to hang.

Ugh.  You're exhausting.  I can't believe I'm debating an armchair plastic surgery groupie, specializing in Japanese implant technology.  I'm embarrassed this guy has baited us all including me.

Read my post again, it might start to make sense to you.  I seem to be on a different galaxy of common sense, logic and practical knowledge of the world.
Venton
D Cup

« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2007, 04:45:50 PM »

joenny
F Cup

« Reply #212 on: November 17, 2007, 04:48:49 PM »

please stop. now. now. now. this discussion doesnt lead anywhere. I am tired.
Venton
D Cup

« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2007, 04:53:32 PM »

Maybe Othermacman's strategy is to keep hammering away at the issue until everyone agrees with him just to get him to shut up.
DTM
E Cup

« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2007, 05:06:03 PM »

Stop commenting on the comments and the comments might stop !
Don't even mention the names of the commentors.
Stop giving them more ammo !
Just shut the fuck up and get on with the boobies !

thank you  

She should make one of them stolen home videos.
TheOtherMacman
C Cup

« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2007, 08:39:31 PM »

Quote:

adlion944 said:
Nice debate... all you said was "no, the opposite is true" and gave no common sense rebuttal.

I have provided practical, experimental and statistical evidence based on actual first hand knowledge of this subject. You have just provided bald faced assertions based on an absolutely astonishing level of ignorance - only a complete ignoramus can be so confident in what they believe in without any evidence to back it up whatsoever.

Quote:

Exhausting. You're wrong.  No woman who gets large implants wants fake looking boobs.  Girls who get B-cup or C-cup implants of course want perky because b-cup is perky.  Triple D implants have to hang.

You obviously don't know many women, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Besides, once again I didn't say "all" women, or even "most" - I just said "many". And the hard body with big fake tits look is unquestionably very popular right now, hence the fact that Pamela Anderson frequently tops women's magazine surveys for having the "most beautiful" or "most desirable" breasts.

Indeed, just look at this very forum - the big fake tits look has a huge following here. Anyone who comes here regularly and can say "No woman who gets large implants wants fake looking boobs" obviously can't - or won't - read.

Quote:

Read my post again, it might start to make sense to you.  I seem to be on a different galaxy of common sense, logic and practical knowledge of the world.

Once again, I invite the reader to make up their own mind as to which of us actually has more "common sense, logic and practical knowledge of the world". Perhaps the reason you find me "exhausting" is because you know I make a mockery of your so-called "arguments".

TheOtherMacman
C Cup

« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2007, 08:43:29 PM »

Quote:

DTM said:
Stop commenting on the comments and the comments might stop !
Don't even mention the names of the commentors.
Stop giving them more ammo !
Just shut the fuck up and get on with the boobies !

thank you  

This is absolutely right - if you don't want me to comment any more on this issue, then don't give me anything to comment on! I'm happy just to see more pics of Hitomi.

JUSTIN_SANE
C Cup

« Reply #217 on: November 18, 2007, 12:49:07 PM »

Wow... way to derail this thread about an awesome lady with all your bullshit guys....  somebody, please get back to the pictures...
TripleB
E Cup

« Reply #218 on: November 19, 2007, 02:58:16 AM »

The biggest problem is the circular argument.  One side provides all the info necessary to have a point, but it's never enough for some reason.  I for one, would just like to see more pics of the bombs.
TheOtherMacman
C Cup

« Reply #219 on: November 19, 2007, 03:16:33 AM »

Quote:

TripleB said:
The biggest problem is the circular argument.  One side provides all the info necessary to have a point, but it's never enough for some reason.  I for one, would just like to see more pics of the bombs.

Agreed on all counts. Clearly most of the participants in this "debate" aren't really interested in having a sensible, civil discussion of this issue as I'd hoped. So I guess the best thing to do is just get back to the pics of Hitomi!

TripleB
E Cup

« Reply #220 on: November 19, 2007, 06:05:37 AM »

I want to believe she is a genetic freak as much as anyone else, but it doesn't seem like it's in the cards just yet. For example, I remember when I first saw Ramona Chorleau, it was a video of her tied up in the chair on that variety show, and by the way they looked I truly though she was some marvel with over sensitive nipples. However, when she went topless it just turned out to be hideous surgery scarring and obviously fake looking when uncovered.  I was disappointed, but I still check for new pics from time to time.

Happy to say though my Hitomi collection is at 76 pics.
FlapJackFun
D Cup

« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2007, 07:19:58 AM »

Well, I am not going to speak about Hitomi being real or fake anymore, but I just saw a girl at my local grocery store that was as slim as Hitomi, but twice the size of Hitomi I shit you not.  It was the first time in my life I actually contemplated following someone for a bit, lol!  Anyway, the good thing is I think she is new to the neighborhood.   Hopefully I will see more of her!  
FlapJackFun
D Cup

« Reply #222 on: November 19, 2007, 07:22:32 AM »

In other news, and back to the subject on hand...
TheOtherMacman
C Cup

« Reply #223 on: November 19, 2007, 08:10:33 AM »

Glad we've finally put our disagreement behind us - nice pic! Where is this from? Her blog?

FlapJackFun
D Cup

« Reply #224 on: November 19, 2007, 08:20:43 AM »

Yep!
Loverofbigtits
D Cup

« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2007, 05:32:58 PM »

Quote:

FlapJackFun said:

the pic is terrible, IMO, but it truely shows how small and petite Hitome is except in the obvious area.
Loverofbigtits
D Cup

« Reply #226 on: November 19, 2007, 05:33:47 PM »

Quote:

FlapJackFun said:
Well, I am not going to speak about Hitomi being real or fake anymore, but I just saw a girl at my local grocery store that was as slim as Hitomi, but twice the size of Hitomi I shit you not.  It was the first time in my life I actually contemplated following someone for a bit, lol!  Anyway, the good thing is I think she is new to the neighborhood.   Hopefully I will see more of her!  

Get some pics if and when possible.
FlapJackFun
D Cup

« Reply #227 on: November 19, 2007, 06:19:03 PM »

Quote:

Loverofbigtits said:
Quote:

FlapJackFun said:

the pic is terrible, IMO, but it truely shows how small and petite Hitome is except in the obvious area.

why is it terrible?  You said it yourself.  it truly shows how small and petite she is except in the obvious areas.  It is also candid and taken spur of the moment with her cellphone...what's terrible about that?
BEAlchemy
E Cup

« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2007, 06:24:52 PM »

He was perhaps referring to the image quality... that it's badly lit and at low resolution you can't argue with.

I still think it's a great pic by virtue of its subject. Thanks
Loverofbigtits
D Cup

« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2007, 09:28:50 PM »

Quote:

BEAlchemy said:
He was perhaps referring to the image quality... that it's badly lit and at low resolution you can't argue with.

I still think it's a great pic by virtue of its subject. Thanks

Exactly.
YokoLover
C Cup

« Reply #230 on: November 20, 2007, 01:17:46 AM »

For those of you still waiting for your DVD to arrive (you have ordered it, haven't you?  ), here's a small collection of new screencaps courtesy the White BBS.
TheOtherMacman
C Cup

« Reply #231 on: November 20, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »

Wowzers! I wonder how much longer she's going to carry those things around for? Let's hope she has a longer shelf life than most Japanese models (she does look as though she's having fun with them!).

Loverofbigtits
D Cup

« Reply #232 on: November 20, 2007, 06:43:31 PM »

Yokolover, thanks for responding to my email.
JustMeMike
E Cup

« Reply #233 on: November 20, 2007, 07:53:19 PM »

Thanks for pics -
yes I ordered.
My package has left Tokyo.
I am hoping for a friday delivery. Although the Friday following Thanksgiving is generally considered the single heaviest day for mail in the United States.
Ask any postal carrier and this is what you will be told.

cdjapan ships via Express Mail service which is delivered in the USA by the post office.

Amazon.co.jp ships by Fedex so I can generally receive a package from them, odered Friday night or Saturday by Tuesday/or wednesday the latest.

JMM
turbo
J Cup

« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2007, 04:46:49 AM »

Just got my Hitomi DVD in the mail today and I believe it will add to my enjoyment of this holiday season!

---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------
La_Mangouste
B Cup

« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2007, 11:56:02 PM »

I have difficulties to believe she won't get in AV. The way she seems to rub herself in the DVD is very subjective...

Oh... and I think her tits are fake.
Muahahah  
turbo
J Cup

« Reply #236 on: November 23, 2007, 02:48:53 AM »

After watching the DVD I still can't tell if Hitomi is implanted or not. I would like to know one way or the other and I highly recommend that lovers of slim and incredibly stacked women purchase this DVD!

One thing that one can be most assured of is with all the close ups of her crotch, Hitomi must shave her pubes.

---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------
JustMeMike
E Cup

« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »

DVDs arrived today.

Hitomi Tanaka

Fuko

Yoko Matsugane

I won't have the reviews ready for a few days, but I assembled a brief column as sort of a preview.

Here's your link: Fuko, Hitomi & Yoko

This is Hitomi -

JustMeMike

Link to latest index page

YokoLover
C Cup

« Reply #238 on: November 25, 2007, 05:59:32 AM »

New pictures posted today.  The originals are quite tiny, blew this one up a bit for better viewing.

Glad to hear you got the DVD JustMeMike!  Hope you like it as much as I.

Zatoichi
E Cup

« Reply #239 on: November 26, 2007, 01:50:36 PM »

Quote:

YokoLover said:
I'm not going to go into too much detail, I'll leave that to professionals such as JustMeMike or Zatoichi (not sure if they will do a review or not, but I highly recommend that they do!).

Well, here's one of the "professional" (ha!) reviews... I know JMM's working on his full length one as we speak, but here's my take on it, although I suspect it will fall on deaf ears considering the nature of this board.

Bakunyu J No Shogeki mini-review (with screen caps... I'd attach them here but the file size is slightly too big)

Don't mind me. Just passing through.
JustMeMike
E Cup

« Reply #240 on: November 28, 2007, 12:41:39 AM »

As promised - link to my review right below.

Hitomi Tanaka

From New York, this is JustMeMike

JustMeMike's New Also on Video Home Page
YokoLover
C Cup

« Reply #241 on: November 28, 2007, 02:07:51 AM »

Just read JustMeMike's review; there are lots of great screen caps for those who haven't been lucky enough to see it in its entirety!  

Cheers to both him and Zatoichi for their reviews.
Adman
E Cup

« Reply #242 on: November 28, 2007, 06:09:27 AM »

Yep...she's hot.
http://www.dailymotion.com/mychannel/seraph321/video/x3hsi9_sexy
DTM
E Cup

« Reply #243 on: November 28, 2007, 09:20:13 AM »

She should make one of them stolen home videos.
ThousanWhite
C Cup

« Reply #244 on: November 29, 2007, 01:29:01 AM »

Quote:

Adman said:
Yep...she's hot.
http://www.dailymotion.com/mychannel/seraph321/video/x3hsi9_sexy

MY GOD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program