solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2115 on: December 05, 2016, 10:02:44 AM »
Hitomi on the fourth page ?!  ??? Sacrilege !!!  :o >:( I'm fixing that. Copyright by solvegas.  ;D

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2116 on: December 05, 2016, 10:12:53 AM »
Shes awesome! What a hotty!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2117 on: December 05, 2016, 10:34:24 AM »
Shes awesome! What a hotty!

Ain't that the truth ....  ;D

Jose

• Email
« Reply #2118 on: December 07, 2016, 01:21:03 AM »
I can vouch for Solvegas every word and thankful for all his photos here.

Billy

« Reply #2119 on: December 08, 2016, 09:23:05 AM »
Dayum...(just posted)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2120 on: December 19, 2016, 06:20:44 PM »
Hitomi is definitely getting into the Holiday Spirit.  My own spirits were raised considerably when I saw this photo from her appearance in Tokyo yesterday.  Meantime, she's been nominated for Model of the Year at SCORELAND.  If she wins it will be the 4th time in a row!  She's got my vote totally -- remember the Bowling photo-set, a Sharp Girl with Soft Curves (green lingerie), the Miracle of Hitomi (red lingerie, and very aptly named) and, my personal favorite from SCORE this year, LIPSTICK NIPPLES?  Hitomi has another set coming out this month from Nadine, another masterpiece by Daktari I'm sure.  And yesterday she released her latest JAV from Oppai (which I haven't yet got).  Finally, the preview of her January OPPAI JAV has been released and if you ever had any doubt that she's simply off the charts beautiful, stacked and sexy, this will squelch them.  Oh yeah, she's at 999,000 Instagram followers on her main account and at around 150,000 on her backup.  Both are great!  And, damn!, I'm going to be in Asia during the January AVN show in Vegas - she's gonna be there and she's the only reason I'd go!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

« Reply #2121 on: December 22, 2016, 08:02:28 AM »

Anonymouse

• A Cup
« Reply #2122 on: December 22, 2016, 07:02:03 PM »
Hitomi is definitely getting into the Holiday Spirit.  My own spirits were raised considerably when I saw this photo from her appearance in Tokyo yesterday.  Meantime, she's been nominated for Model of the Year at SCORELAND.  If she wins it will be the 4th time in a row! 

she deserve a lifetime achievement award!

my god i mean she is barely a hundred pounds soaking wet.... and her knockers must be 15 or 20 lbs of that!

Billy

« Reply #2123 on: December 22, 2016, 10:13:23 PM »
 8)

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2124 on: December 23, 2016, 12:52:33 AM »
Whose her friend? Hitomi out boobs her by miles - Then again Hitomi out boobs everyone else by miles apart I would guess Leanne and Rachel...

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2125 on: December 27, 2016, 03:38:37 PM »
Hitomi is in New York on a break and to celebrate New Year's.  The good news (especially for Solvegas whose AVN photos of the goddess I admire so much) is that she's got a passport again and that means no issues for her to attend the 2017 AVN in Las Vegas!  She was actually shooting a new AV in Tokyo on Christmas Eve, I guess to accommodate her travel schedule.

Meantime, over at Nadine, Hitomi's got a new photo-shoot, Changing Clothes.  It's one of the best I've ever seen -- whoa!

And, I've mentioned before, Hitomi is a candidate for Model of the Year over at Scoreland.  She is, by far, the best they've ever featured.  Please go vote for her!

And her new AV, PPPD-527 was released just before Xmas.  Not her greatest vid but, then, it does feature Hitomi and she's there, in all her glory, in every scene so that makes it superb.  I've never made an investment in a Hitomi vid or photo-shoot that I regretted -- she's incredible!  Enjoy - I did.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

salem

« Reply #2126 on: December 28, 2016, 03:34:01 PM »
 :)

Mr_Pickles

• Bigger than your head
  • Lover of all maner of boobs
« Reply #2127 on: December 29, 2016, 12:40:52 PM »
It's udderly (pardon the pun) insane that she can keep that taught, lean physique while her boobs just grow bigger and bigger.
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
Jarod Kintz

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2128 on: December 30, 2016, 05:41:30 PM »
She's been shopping in NYC.  I approve 100%.  What an ass!
C'mon guys, let's elect her SCORELAND Model of the Year again!  She deserves it!

Robnorm12389

• A Cup
« Reply #2129 on: January 01, 2017, 05:33:58 PM »
 :)