eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2565 on: August 11, 2017, 05:11:53 AM »
....And then there's this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzqai9J_XNk

I think it definitely proves Hitomi has macromastia. Towards the end she reveals she is an O cup; 17 cup sizes greater than her debut size of a J (Using American sizing), and considering she has been at this for about a decade, that works out to over 1.5 cup sizes a year. Genetics and hormones only go so far, and can maybe get you almost two cup sizes a year once or twice if the conditions are right; based on average, Hitomi has been doing this constantly for a decade, which only leaves one option when your body doesn't seem to have gained a pound in the last 10 years.

Macromastia and gigantomastia are pretty much just adjectives if there isn't a clinical reason for concern.  In Hitomi's case it doesn't seem that there is one.  She's very healthy, active, enjoys her body and her enormous bust.  She did admit recently that they are still growing!!!  In one recent interview Hitomi admitted her breasts weigh 7 1/2 kilos now which is something over 16 1/2 pounds! Now the GODDESS weighs a total of 47 kg. which means her tits account for 16% of her total weight!  By any dictionary definition of macromastia or gigantomastia, she qualifies, but who the heck cares, it certainly doesn't look like she does.

In her first gravure video she told us she wore a Japanese J cup.  In a SCORE video this year, 'Boobs Over Bees' (a candid, short feature where Hitomi walks through a 'bee house' in Prague), she discusses the size of her bust with the cameraman, saying 'I don't know why they are so huge' and showing how 'tiny' she is by nearly encircling her waist with her hands. She then tells us they are a Japanese 'O' cup.  That would suggest that she's grown 5 cup sizes or 10 cm since her 'J' cup days (Japanese cups sizes go up by 2 cm per letter).  If she was 39 inches in a J cup, that would make her about 43 or 44" around the bust though I've seen a number as big as 46" (maybe in MIDE 208 she was?).  On her Twitter feed some time back she actually thanked her Grandma for her tits, saying she was the only other person in her family who had a big bust.

Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2566 on: August 11, 2017, 05:16:44 AM »
This is kinda cute, Hitomi cooking breakfast.  I think she's getting more creative as a video maker....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXpdROhBRjJ/
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2567 on: August 11, 2017, 05:25:17 AM »
Good grief - She looks sexy even in normal non showing off her boobs clothes :)

Isn't a surprise I guess shes such a hot girl whatever!

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #2568 on: August 11, 2017, 08:14:54 AM »
That youtube video of her growth is great.

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #2569 on: August 11, 2017, 09:39:43 AM »
In her first gravure video she told us she wore a Japanese J cup.  In a SCORE video this year, 'Boobs Over Bees' (a candid, short feature where Hitomi walks through a 'bee house' in Prague), she discusses the size of her bust with the cameraman, saying 'I don't know why they are so huge' and showing how 'tiny' she is by nearly encircling her waist with her hands. She then tells us they are a Japanese 'O' cup.  That would suggest that she's grown 5 cup sizes or 10 cm since her 'J' cup days (Japanese cups sizes go up by 2 cm per letter).  If she was 39 inches in a J cup, that would make her about 43 or 44" around the bust though I've seen a number as big as 46" (maybe in MIDE 208 she was?).  On her Twitter feed some time back she actually thanked her Grandma for her tits, saying she was the only other person in her family who had a big bust.

That seems right to me. I dont think she is sandbagging or exaggerrating. In my mind she looks about 5 cups bigger from watching that video and I was thinking in term of Imperial cups.

I wish I could make out the alternate sizes on that Fantasie bra tag she shows at the end... Boobpedia has her at 70N which translates to 32HH/J which again seems reasonable when comparing her to the likes of Wendy Fiore. But with as tiny as Hitomi is (that one scene in the video where she is walking away holding a towel over her breasts - pressed against her they are thicker than her torso!) I think she's probably a 28 band but they just dont make cups that big on bands that small and shes forced to get a 32/70 whatever. But again...maybe that tag she shows says 60 or 65O. Comexim makes those but I cant find that Fantasie does.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:43:52 AM by Feral »

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #2570 on: August 11, 2017, 09:48:59 AM »
That youtube video of her growth is great.

And, as has been pointed out before, it's in this holy-crap profile sequence where we really get to understand the enormity of where she is these days.

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #2571 on: August 11, 2017, 12:23:46 PM »
Yes thanks...that's what I was referring to. Absolutely stupendous.

Billy

« Reply #2572 on: August 11, 2017, 01:09:37 PM »
Here is that full picture. Jesus H. She looks like a running back going in for the score...

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2573 on: August 11, 2017, 07:54:35 PM »
Hitomi did a long Periscope show from Germany today -- just over an hour.  She answered a lot of questions, mostly trivial but it was fun.  Towards the end she left the room to change from a tee shirt to her pajama top and gave us a little show as she popped it on.  She was wearing an enormous black bra, so huge that you have to re-calibrate your mind once again to understand just how big her breasts are -- wow!  I took a couple of screen caps.  No, in case you're wondering, she hasn't cut her hair, it was just tucked into the back of the pajama top. She did do a little poll among viewers about whether she should cut her hair or not and the 'long hairs' won by a mile. 

Sorry about the quality - the Periscope original is not that good.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2574 on: August 11, 2017, 08:41:30 PM »
Here is that full picture. Jesus H. She looks like a running back going in for the score...

The first time I saw that, I thought it was a morphed video. The fact that she is really that enormous blows my mind.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #2575 on: August 11, 2017, 11:09:25 PM »
Squish 

Dmitry123

• A Cup
« Reply #2576 on: August 12, 2017, 03:26:18 AM »
I am a big fan of Hitomi. Please reload youtube video about boobs grows of Hitomi. She has brown hair now, but in her recent movies you can see black color of the hair. So I think Oppai present old movies. What do you think about it?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2577 on: August 12, 2017, 07:18:29 AM »
Even when surrounded by other beautiful women and placed off to the side, Hitomi is still the center of attention. There are two good reasons why.  ;D Copyright by solvegas.

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #2578 on: August 13, 2017, 04:41:49 AM »
Oh I'd *really* like to see this!  Could someone repost please?
....And then there's this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzqai9J_XNk

I think it definitely proves Hitomi has macromastia. Towards the end she reveals she is an O cup; 17 cup sizes greater than her debut size of a J (Using American sizing), and considering she has been at this for about a decade, that works out to over 1.5 cup sizes a year. Genetics and hormones only go so far, and can maybe get you almost two cup sizes a year once or twice if the conditions are right; based on average, Hitomi has been doing this constantly for a decade, which only leaves one option when your body doesn't seem to have gained a pound in the last 10 years.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2579 on: August 13, 2017, 10:04:47 PM »
Oh I'd *really* like to see this!  Could someone repost please?

And that is exactly why any time I see something on YouTube, I try my best to immediately download it...because you never know.

"Hitomi Tanaka From BUSTY to BEYOND J-cup & GROWING bouncy big boobs tribute" (58.9 MB, 3m59s)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.