Found on her subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Hitomi_Tanaka/

Had to share ;)

You guys did notice this little motor is hand started, right ?  ;) ;D

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2791 on: November 12, 2017, 12:56:17 PM »
"Thanks! I know what I'm doing for the next hour..."

Aww yeah, reading books on highway development and its effect on the industry!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:07:05 PM by Kopy Kat »
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2792 on: November 13, 2017, 04:46:51 AM »
A photo just because I like it.  :) Copyright by solvegas.

« Reply #2793 on: November 14, 2017, 10:17:46 AM »
Nice to be back home and back to talking about Hitomi  ;D.

Was on a cruise around Europe for a few weeks without internet and although it's nice I miss all the Hitomi updates  :P.

Looks like I missed a lot while I was gone. Time to catch up  ;).

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2794 on: November 14, 2017, 12:50:22 PM »
Welcome back, BiggyBoobs!
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2795 on: November 14, 2017, 04:53:00 PM »
Nice to be back home and back to talking about Hitomi  ;D.

Was on a cruise around Europe for a few weeks without internet and although it's nice I miss all the Hitomi updates  :P.

Looks like I missed a lot while I was gone. Time to catch up  ;).

Welcome back. Here is a homecoming gift. Mmmm, yummy !  ;D Copyright by solvegas.  :)

« Reply #2796 on: November 14, 2017, 05:59:23 PM »
Nice to be welcomed back with tits, specifically Hitomi's tits  ;D.

I'm curious as to the photos of Hitomi in this photo book she's in since she hasn't done a photo book in years.

rortarian2003

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2797 on: November 16, 2017, 12:04:07 AM »
I love this publicity shot from Oppai.  I was thinking of writing Mirriam Webster and suggesting it as a photo to help define 'endowed'.

Why am I still gaga over the fact that she's so unbelievably stacked?  I recently decided to look and couldn't find anyone as sonsy as her, absolutely no one.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2798 on: November 16, 2017, 02:16:04 AM »

Why am I still gaga over the fact that she's so unbelievably stacked?

I think Chesty Love explained it best:

"I've really gone through a lot of analysis on this...I really thought at first that it was just a sexual object or maybe a little mothering instinct...but, I really think that it's the most feminine part of a female anatomy, and when they're large, and REALLY large, it's just like you're MORE female to these certain men. And it's only a certain segment of men that feel that way. And you're just adored, adored, for that one thing."

I love this publicity shot from Oppai.  I was thinking of writing Mirriam Webster and suggesting it as a photo to help define 'ridiculously well-endowed'.

FTFY ;)
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

rortarian2003

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2799 on: November 16, 2017, 01:51:50 PM »

"I've really gone through a lot of analysis on this...I really thought at first that it was just a sexual object or maybe a little mothering instinct...but, I really think that it's the most feminine part of a female anatomy, and when they're large, and REALLY large, it's just like you're MORE female to these certain men. And it's only a certain segment of men that feel that way. And you're just adored, adored, for that one thing."

I love this publicity shot from Oppai.  I was thinking of writing Mirriam Webster and suggesting it as a photo to help define 'ridiculously well-endowed'.

FTFY ;)

I think Hitomi goes beyond 'adored'.  She gives off a very female vibe but it's not some weak, helpless archetype, she's has a powerful, confident presence.  She knows who she is, what she's got and how to use it.  You always get the feeling with Hitomi, no matter how many guys she's f**ked into paste, that she's ready for more.  That body is a miracle.  In some of her recent movies she's played the sexual aggressor much more and I think it suits her perfectly.  What I can't figure out is how such a petite, beautiful woman can project that much Power - of course, it helps to have a 1 in 3.5 billion body, doesn't it?  And I think she's also got an erotic/sensual charisma which has become more evident over the past few years.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2800 on: November 16, 2017, 01:56:52 PM »

FTFY ;)

I think Hitomi goes beyond 'adored'.  She gives off a very female vibe but it's not some weak, helpless archetype, she's has a powerful, confident presence.  She knows who she is, what she's got and how to use it.  You always get the feeling with Hitomi, no matter how many guys she's f**ked into paste, that she's ready for more.  That body is a miracle.  In some of her recent movies she's played the sexual aggressor much more and I think it suits her perfectly.  What I can't figure out is how such a petite, beautiful woman can project that much Power - of course, it helps to have a 1 in 3.5 billion body, doesn't it?  And I think she's also got an erotic/sensual charisma which has become more evident over the past few years.

In other words, you're smitten by her.  ;) ;D

rortarian2003

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2801 on: November 16, 2017, 11:10:01 PM »
Yep, Sol, you are right -- smitten....
I am disappointed that apparently she's not going to be at AVN in January so we're not going to have a raft of your wonderful photos of her this time around.  I'm not sure if R-18 has decided not to have a presence or if they decided we'd had enough of Hitomi (perish the thought!).  If it's the latter, they've made a big mistake.

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #2802 on: November 17, 2017, 03:31:43 AM »
Can't wait for this set!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2803 on: November 17, 2017, 03:37:25 AM »
I am disappointed that apparently she's not going to be at AVN in January so we're not going to have a raft of your wonderful photos of her this time around.  I'm not sure if R-18 has decided not to have a presence or if they decided we'd had enough of Hitomi (perish the thought!).  If it's the latter, they've made a big mistake.

Really ?  :o :( :'( Geez, the last few years she and her compatriots have been, as far as I'm concerned, the main reason to attend the AVN here in Sin City. Where did you read this ?  ??? :'(

rortarian2003

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2804 on: November 17, 2017, 10:25:10 AM »

Really ?  :o :( :'( Geez, the last few years she and her compatriots have been, as far as I'm concerned, the main reason to attend the AVN here in Sin City. Where did you read this ?  ??? :'(

I joined one of her recent Twitcasts and asked her about it and she said it was highly unlikely.  She clearly wants to go and I'm not sure the decision is final but she was pretty pessimistic that it was going to happen.  Maybe we should take up a collection and just organize a Hitomi Booth for her ....haha