solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2820 on: November 16, 2017, 09:37:25 PM »
Yep, Sol, you are right -- smitten....
I am disappointed that apparently she's not going to be at AVN in January so we're not going to have a raft of your wonderful photos of her this time around.  I'm not sure if R-18 has decided not to have a presence or if they decided we'd had enough of Hitomi (perish the thought!).  If it's the latter, they've made a big mistake.

Really ?  :o :( :'( Geez, the last few years she and her compatriots have been, as far as I'm concerned, the main reason to attend the AVN here in Sin City. Where did you read this ?  ??? :'(

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2821 on: November 17, 2017, 04:25:10 AM »
I am disappointed that apparently she's not going to be at AVN in January so we're not going to have a raft of your wonderful photos of her this time around.  I'm not sure if R-18 has decided not to have a presence or if they decided we'd had enough of Hitomi (perish the thought!).  If it's the latter, they've made a big mistake.

Really ?  :o :( :'( Geez, the last few years she and her compatriots have been, as far as I'm concerned, the main reason to attend the AVN here in Sin City. Where did you read this ?  ??? :'(

I joined one of her recent Twitcasts and asked her about it and she said it was highly unlikely.  She clearly wants to go and I'm not sure the decision is final but she was pretty pessimistic that it was going to happen.  Maybe we should take up a collection and just organize a Hitomi Booth for her ....haha
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2822 on: November 17, 2017, 04:37:01 AM »
Oh yeah, I think I can put a link to the preview for December's release here.  It's PPPD-618. 

http://www.oppai-av.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=pppd618/

Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2823 on: November 17, 2017, 07:29:31 AM »
Oh yeah, I think I can put a link to the preview for December's release here.  It's PPPD-618. 

http://www.oppai-av.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=pppd618/

Lucky Bastard getting to fuck her all I can say...

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2824 on: November 18, 2017, 03:50:49 AM »

« Reply #2825 on: November 18, 2017, 04:01:23 AM »
Gangster Hitomi  :P

That look of loathing on her face is pure gold. She posted this after having to ride in a stinky taxi.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2826 on: November 18, 2017, 04:31:39 AM »
She was working on her ass today ....looks like the work paid off!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2827 on: November 19, 2017, 06:51:36 AM »
I really liked Hitomi’s most recent JAV, PPPD-602. I thought it was one of the most erotic she's made. It's a series of scenes in which Hitomi is completely in control. She's reduces her lovers to puddles, teasing the poor bastards mercilessly and then f**king them blind. I slowed the playback down to 50% the 2nd time I watched it -- she has more sexual Power and better technique than anyone I've ever seen. Amazing stuff! As Sol says, I'm smitten, and if the fantasy were reality I'd never get past meeting her before I was babbling and boneless. I've always maintained women are, by far, sexually stronger than men; after all things stop for us because we run out of juice, most women could go all night. All they need is a quick post-coital breather and they're ready to go again and again and again.... sometimes I think they quit, no matter how happy with the love-making, out of a sense of compassion (haha). In a way, Hitomi has matured into a symbol of Female strength. I never liked her non-consensual movies. I want her in command and getting what she wants, when and where she wants it. That wouldn't work with the typical, submissive, skinnier, flatter JAV actress and I don't want that sort of confirmation of maleness. I find Hitomi's sexuality more modern or, at least, more attuned to my sense of feminine power. Sorry for rattling on ....I've been trying to explain to myself why I found PPPD-602 compelling.

By the way, Sol, in one post you described Hitomi as stupefyingly beautiful (no argument there) and mentioned Tiffany Towers so I looked her up.  I’ll post my reaction on the Tiffany thread.  Teaser:  she is a dead ringer for an old girlfriend from college days (who had big tits but not that big!).

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2828 on: November 19, 2017, 07:17:04 AM »
Okay, I think this fits her fine.  Complaints about it being too tight or too small will be totally ignored ......

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2829 on: November 19, 2017, 07:21:55 AM »
Okay, I think this fits her fine.  Complaints about it being too tight or too small will be totally ignored ......

No complaints here.  ;D This top is also too small, not that I mind.  ;) ;D Copyright by solvegas.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2830 on: November 20, 2017, 01:24:09 AM »

No idea which vid this is from found it on https://www.reddit.com/r/Saggy/

Jose

• Email
« Reply #2831 on: November 20, 2017, 01:31:39 AM »

I joined one of her recent Twitcasts and asked her about it and she said it was highly unlikely.  She clearly wants to go and I'm not sure the decision is final but she was pretty pessimistic that it was going to happen.  Maybe we should take up a collection and just organize a Hitomi Booth for her ....haha

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Say it ain't so!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2832 on: November 21, 2017, 06:09:05 AM »
Lord!  She posts this on Instagram this evening, telling us she's home and asking 'wyd'.  What is she trying to do to us?  With a picture like this, I've got a few ideas ...I'll sign off now for a few minutes .....=)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2833 on: November 21, 2017, 10:38:18 PM »
Making sure no one forgets about her by putting her back on top.  :)  Copyright by solvegas.

« Reply #2834 on: November 22, 2017, 03:27:45 PM »

No idea which vid this is from found it on https://www.reddit.com/r/Saggy/

Whatever the case, that is one of the best videos I have seen! Made my week! So much skill there too. Total concentration and fun for everybody involved.  :D