• C Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #555 on: June 04, 2009, 07:33:04 PM »
What is the title of this DVD?

shuttleparts

• A Cup
« Reply #556 on: April 18, 2010, 11:15:32 AM »
I hadn't noticed just how asymmetrical her tits were until I saw the recent teacher video she stars in.  The right tit looks to be almost twice as massive as the left one!  Okay, that is a bit of an exaggeration, but the difference is really startling.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #557 on: April 18, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
<b><i>Palomine said:</i></b>
 <font color="yellow">I think she's cute. From the looks of that photo, I'd suspect that's either urine or water or something that she's forcibly squeezing out on cue, not some kind of 100% natural event due to orgasm. Call me a cynic if you must, but it's JMHO.  <!--color--></font>

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

You might be right, but I viewed the complete vid and there was not any breaks that I could see.  She did it a couple of different times.

Er, Good Grip, that's what we called good editing when I was in the business.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #558 on: April 18, 2010, 04:25:50 PM »
I hadn't noticed just how asymmetrical her tits were until I saw the recent teacher video she stars in.  The right tit looks to be almost twice as massive as the left one!  Okay, that is a bit of an exaggeration, but the difference is really startling.
she needs a right handed lover to start playing with her left tit more so they'll even out. Also interesting that most women tits are bigger over where the heart is located.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #559 on: April 18, 2010, 04:43:46 PM »
she needs a right handed lover to start playing with her left tit more so they'll even out. Also interesting that most women tits are bigger over where the heart is located.

As I mentioned in another thread, the asymetry of her breasts is noticeable only because her breasts are so large. As 3d noted, most women have the larger boob on their left-hand side, so that way Ms Tanaka is unusual.

By the way, in case you're curious, check your balls. There's a 90% likelihood that the left-hand one is slightly larger and hangs lower. If you ever wondered why, imagine trying to walk with them exactly equal.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #560 on: April 18, 2010, 09:00:10 PM »
What about hanging penis?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

mcgarp

• F Cup
« Reply #561 on: April 19, 2010, 01:18:50 AM »
As I mentioned in another thread, the asymetry of her breasts is noticeable only because her breasts are so large. As 3d noted, most women have the larger boob on their left-hand side, so that way Ms Tanaka is unusual.

By the way, in case you're curious, check your balls. There's a 90% likelihood that the left-hand one is slightly larger and hangs lower. If you ever wondered why, imagine trying to walk with them exactly equal.
Ha ha!  I always suspected that was the case!  That's why I was happy when I found I out I had testicular cancer that it was in the right one!  Got to keep the hanger!!

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #562 on: April 19, 2010, 12:19:42 PM »
What about hanging penis?

There goes 3d, talking about his trouser anaconda!  ::) 8) ;D

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #563 on: April 19, 2010, 01:12:38 PM »
My ball hang evenly so when you look at it and cross your eye it looks like it coming right at you. I have stereo balls.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #564 on: April 20, 2010, 04:59:14 PM »
My ball hang evenly so when you look at it and cross your eye it looks like it coming right at you. I have stereo balls.

I have a picture in my mind. I am going to chop open my head and pour in bleach to get rid of it!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #565 on: April 20, 2010, 09:40:04 PM »
I have a picture in my mind. I am going to chop open my head and pour in bleach to get rid of it!

Bleach ? More like industrial lye. Hey, let's do something radical. Instead of talking about our nutsack, let's talk about ..... TANAKA HITOMI !!!  :o ::) ;D  I know, I know, putting a thread back on track maybe considered .... nutty, but what the hell, let's try it out, OK ?  ;) ;D

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #566 on: April 21, 2010, 12:28:10 AM »
I would like to put my nutsack in between Hitomi breast sack!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #567 on: April 21, 2010, 07:25:47 AM »
I would like to put my nutsack in between Hitomi breast sack!

Well, not quite what I had in mind but it is a start.  ::)

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #568 on: April 23, 2010, 12:12:28 PM »
I like everything about her EXCEPT than when she is filming a hardcore scene
she sounds like a baby seal getting stabbed to death by a flute.

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #569 on: April 23, 2010, 02:00:47 PM »
I like everything about her EXCEPT than when she is filming a hardcore scene
she sounds like a baby seal getting stabbed to death by a flute.

What a colorful way to put it.  :) Now I HAVE to hear her...