Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #1410 on: June 10, 2015, 11:59:35 PM »
But it hasn't made her breasts appear any larger than they should appear with that camera angle. Could be editing out something like a tear in the bra or something like that. Morphing that little seems entirely pointless.

Morph, shmorph. If there's big tits involved, I don't care.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #1411 on: June 11, 2015, 05:27:01 AM »
Her left boob is too narrow at the bottom though. It looks like she has pulled that area in. There are other possibilities though, and seeing as she hasn't done it before it is unlikely that she would do it for just this one. Hell her figure is practically a morph already.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

Mr_Pickles

• Bigger than your head
  • Lover of all maner of boobs
« Reply #1412 on: June 11, 2015, 09:04:04 AM »
You're blind if you can't see the blurring and warping of her bra.  

I suppose it is theoretically possible it's motion blur, but I doubt it. 

I think the bra she's wearing is playing tricks on your eyes
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
Jarod Kintz

« Reply #1413 on: June 11, 2015, 12:41:00 PM »
Hitomi's right boob has always been significantly bigger then her left one. Place your cursor over the pic to enlarge the boobies, proving this point apptly.

Smoke and mirrors, people.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:35:50 PM by zippydee »

FlapJackFun

• D Cup
« Reply #1414 on: June 11, 2015, 12:55:28 PM »
You're blind if you can't see the blurring and warping of her bra.  

I suppose it is theoretically possible it's motion blur, but I doubt it. 

Kind of a dick huh?  I am sure, Hitomi, with some of the biggest natural tits on the planet compared to body size, went out of her way to morph a cellphone pic.  There is no warping at all.  It is just how her bra is.  You are seeing things. 

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #1415 on: June 11, 2015, 02:04:46 PM »
Is it too much to hope that people here can agree to disagree without accusing each other of being blind dicks? Jeez!  ::)

Images will always get posted that have been morphed, having been assumed to be unmorphed. Not every such morphed pic was morphed by the model or her photographer you know... pix can pass through dozens of hands before arriving in our forum, and any person in that chain could have done some tweaking. Conversely, folks are always going to see "evidence" of morphing where none exists... where even a basic compression artifact (or trick of angle/lighting) can suggest morphing took place where none did.

It'd be nice if folks could simply accept these realities without resorting to being nasty the moment someone disagrees with their opinion about an image. 

PlutoKneeEm

• A Cup
« Reply #1416 on: June 11, 2015, 03:13:35 PM »
Is it too much to hope that people here can agree to disagree without accusing each other of being blind dicks? Jeez!  ::)

Maybe there was a keyboard flub and they meant this:

FlapJackFun

• D Cup
« Reply #1417 on: June 11, 2015, 08:01:26 PM »

Images will always get posted that have been morphed, having been assumed to be unmorphed. Not every such morphed pic was morphed by the model or her photographer you know... pix can pass through dozens of hands before arriving in our forum, and any person in that chain could have done some tweaking. Conversely, folks are always going to see "evidence" of morphing where none exists... where even a basic compression artifact (or trick of angle/lighting) can suggest morphing took place where none did.

It'd be nice if folks could simply accept these realities without resorting to being nasty the moment someone disagrees with their opinion about an image. 

Nothing wrong with disagreeing.  Could do without the sarcasm though, especially when it is simply his opinion, and one that is most likely wrong.

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #1418 on: June 11, 2015, 11:35:28 PM »
... being blind dicks? Jeez!  ::)

Personally, my dick can't really see anything.
And that's probably a good thing.
Because, if it could, it would probably be scared to death most of the time:

Always being locked in a tight, confined, pitchblack chamber.
Periodically getting grabbed and dragged out by a giant mitt, and being forced to drool into a strange pool.
And on top of that, sometimes getting thrust in and out of a soggy, slippery tunnel over and over until it's made to puke.  (!)

No great need to be seeing that, really...

-D'Artagnian
 ;D
Yeah...  I know.

I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #1419 on: June 12, 2015, 07:30:29 PM »
It's definitely warped. Why it is warped or what they actually did (since her breasts don't look any bigger or smaller than normal), I have no idea. I'm guessing whoever took that picture edited it like an idiot and gave it to her like that.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #1420 on: June 12, 2015, 08:03:23 PM »
Gentlemen, less argument, more drooling.  :P
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #1421 on: June 13, 2015, 01:40:00 AM »

Amen.

Anonymouse

• A Cup
« Reply #1422 on: June 13, 2015, 08:24:54 AM »
This is a fantasy I didnt even know I had....
Hitomi Tanaka and Anri Okita playing Twister!

https://www.youtube.com/v/yBnFK9vIOB4&rel=0
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 05:07:19 PM by gonZo »

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #1423 on: June 13, 2015, 02:09:35 PM »
May whatever gods you believe in bless that camera man.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

Swill

• A Cup
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
« Reply #1424 on: June 13, 2015, 02:37:51 PM »
Hitomi & Angela White in Tokyo