• Natural Boob Lover
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #1800 on: March 18, 2016, 01:42:13 PM »
I wouldn't last very long at all if my cock was in Hitomi's tits

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1802 on: March 18, 2016, 06:20:18 PM »
It plays back fine for me. Was also able to use Keepvid to snag it.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1803 on: March 21, 2016, 09:48:32 AM »
I can't believe this amazing creature is on the 5th page.  :o :( Here is a reminder why she should be in the first page. Copyright by solvegas.

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #1804 on: March 21, 2016, 01:56:35 PM »
I wouldn't last very long at all if my cock was in Hitomi's tits

I wouldn't last very long if she was just in the same room as me.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1805 on: March 22, 2016, 09:25:15 AM »
Here is nice pair of coconuts !  ;D  Copyright by solvegas.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1806 on: March 22, 2016, 06:25:22 PM »
I can't believe this amazing creature is on the 5th page.  :o :( Here is a reminder why she should be in the first page. Copyright by solvegas.

Dear Solvegas:  Of course she should be on the first page but I'm confused.  What 5th page where are you referring to?
thanks
Rortarian
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

pio_z

• A Cup
« Reply #1807 on: March 22, 2016, 08:00:41 PM »
Click👇

She has one boob bigger than her head :o :o

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1808 on: March 22, 2016, 08:52:53 PM »

Dear Solvegas:  Of course she should be on the first page but I'm confused.  What 5th page where are you referring to?
thanks
Rortarian

Well, she was on page 5 of the General Discussion section, or this section, of the forum. You can see on the top and bottom of the entries to this page for example, small numbered tabs which can take you to the desired page. When I posted my post, I had to go to the 5th page to find her. We have two guys, Salem and tdotter, who are prolific daily posters who tend to push threads such as this one way back for the threads that they favor. My favorite threads are this one, Beshine, Chelsea Charms and Keisha Evans but by salem's and tdotter's behavior it is obvious that they don't share my favorites. That is OK since they are doing  nothing wrong. We all have different tastes and as long as we stay civil there should be no problems. But it can be challenging once in a while and personally surprising when I find this thread past the 3rd page because having met Hitomi in the flesh I can certify she is a true freak of nature of the best kind. She is amazing.  :)

I should probably point out to everyone that the number of threads per index-page and the number of posts per thread-page are adjustable in the "Look And Layout" section of your Profile. Consequently, what's page 5 to you might be page 3 or page 10 to somebody else.

I suspect that Salem and tdotter like your favorite threads quite a bit (as most BEA members do), but they don't have anything on-topic and new to post in them. Keeping any thread alive —including your favorites— requires the people who are interested in it to post to it proactively on a regular basis. As you're doing.

Thanks for your enthusiasm. We all appreciate it.
_
gonZo
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 05:16:43 PM by gonZo »

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #1809 on: March 23, 2016, 12:26:13 AM »
Well, that's where the nifty new Bookmark feature comes into play.  ;)
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1810 on: March 25, 2016, 11:24:13 AM »
I should probably point out to everyone that the number of threads per index-page and the number of posts per thread-page are adjustable in the "Look And Layout" section of your Profile. Consequently, what's page 5 to you might be page 3 or page 10 to somebody else.

I did not know that! You learn something new every day!

I suspect that Salem and tdotter like your favorite threads quite a bit (as most BEA members do), but they don't have anything on-topic and new to post in them. Keeping any thread alive —including your favorites— requires the people who are interested in it to post to it proactively on a regular basis. As you're doing.

Thanks for your enthusiasm. We all appreciate it.
_
gonZo

Indeed. Moar Hitomi for you all! (click it)

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 11:25:52 AM by TheZookie007 »

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1811 on: March 25, 2016, 06:13:59 PM »
Hitomi won Scoreland Model of the Year again! It was announced last night.  Hitomi was doing an audio Twitcast at the time, she was so delighted and happy that it made me smile.  Palomine wrote something about us being fortunate to be living in a world that had a Hitomi.  She is certainly special, charming, funny, charismatic and, imo, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.  I'm happy for her and looking forward to Score's tribute to the GODDESS this year.  No one has ever won Model of the Year 3 times.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1812 on: March 26, 2016, 09:13:32 AM »
Hitomi won Scoreland Model of the Year again! ... I'm happy for her and looking forward to Score's tribute to the GODDESS this year.  No one has ever won Model of the Year 3 times.

What's incredible is that an all-natural like Hitomi was able to beat out the super-implanted models for Scoreland Model of the Year.

I hope she wins VOLUPTUOUS Model of the Year this year as well. She definitely deserves it.

Mr_Pickles

• Bigger than your head
  • Lover of all maner of boobs
« Reply #1813 on: March 30, 2016, 09:09:39 AM »

[/quote]

She could possibly have macromastia then if one boob is that much bigger then the other, not every case results in immense cup sizes. The fact she is as skinny as ever, yet her boobs are bigger then ever is a tell; plus her disproportionate boobs are a dead giveaway. Technically your chest only has to be 3% of your body weight to have it, and Hitomi looks like she qualifiys.
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
Jarod Kintz

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1814 on: March 30, 2016, 09:15:59 PM »

She could possibly have macromastia then if one boob is that much bigger then the other, not every case results in immense cup sizes. The fact she is as skinny as ever, yet her boobs are bigger then ever is a tell; plus her disproportionate boobs are a dead giveaway. Technically your chest only has to be 3% of your body weight to have it, and Hitomi looks like she qualifiys.
[/quote]

And unlike so many women afflicted with macromastia, Hitomi has taken great delight of the situation and monetized it. I remember at the AVN she was always a trooper and always willing to go the mile if necessary for her fans. Here she is for your viewing pleasure.  :) Copyright by solvegas.