MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #1950 on: July 29, 2016, 08:16:20 PM »
From her latest 'fan' event ......

Somebody's discovered the real life equivalent of Adamantium, because that's what that bikini top has to be made out of!   ;)

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

Anonymouse

• A Cup
« Reply #1951 on: July 30, 2016, 08:34:26 AM »
From her latest 'fan' event ......

jesus she is one deep sign away from turning that bra into shrapnel.... ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1952 on: July 30, 2016, 04:12:59 PM »
Hitomi has been complaining about the heat this month in Tokyo (and July is always a bear) but I think this confirms she's a woman of action.  If it's hot, do something about it -- dress cooler.  Only issue is that everyone else is now hotter!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1953 on: July 30, 2016, 08:29:25 PM »
You ain't kidding...I had to take two cold showers just now...

-- TheZookie "looking at that last picture means I'll have to go right back into the shower" 007
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1954 on: August 01, 2016, 01:11:52 AM »
What a pleasant surprise this weekend when Hitomi's new SCORE set and video came out....Lipstick Nipples.  This is a great set.  I have decided to take-back my comments about too much make-up, at least for this set; it's a part of the fantasy. My God she looks incredible, this may be the best SCORE set she's ever done!  And, for anyone concerned about her tits getting smaller, take a look at this picture.  I'm not sure but it looks to me like she's got the opposite problem. Could it actually be that those unbelievable, perfect monster tits are getting bigger?  SCORE titled one of her sets (and videos) as 'The Miracle of Hitomi'.  She really is, imv, the most gorgeous female who ever drew breath, a Miracle.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #1955 on: August 01, 2016, 05:35:53 AM »
Yeah and in addition to everything else, she can still outfuck a herd of rabbits during mating season.  She has a perpetual energy pussy!

« Reply #1956 on: August 01, 2016, 07:46:27 PM »
This pose and this outfit are such a classic combination. 

Hitomi is bigger now than she was a few months ago, and in that time period was the smallest she was in years.  I know it is fun to speculate on models always being bigger and bigger, but with Hitomi it's simply not true.  Her apex in breast size was somewhere in the months before or after making MIDE-184 and MIDE-208, which shot somewhere in later 2014 to early 2015. 

Hitomi was recently in the US shooting some more for Score, but you never know the order sets are released, and of course lens and camera angles make a lot of difference.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 07:55:10 PM by Rentahero »

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #1957 on: August 01, 2016, 08:00:47 PM »
I thought that it was great when Hitomi started shooting with Score and Daktari, but I honestly think that neither of them show her as beautifully as the Japanese photographers who shoot her hardcore stuff. Score does a terrible job with her makeup (think Dragon Lady), and her costumes with both Western photographers are inferior to what she seems to wear on the street.

I love her desperately, but she should bring her Japanese makeup and costume people with her when she travels.

« Reply #1958 on: August 01, 2016, 08:02:00 PM »
I think Hitomi was also near her biggest size when she had red hair in 2013.  This is from around then: http://tvmania.livedoor.biz/archives/52136963.html

This TV mania site is really great for seeing Hitomi over the years.  You can use a bing search with

site:http://tvmania.livedoor.biz/ and search term "Hitomi" to see most of the photos on the site at once without having to click through all the pages.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 08:03:48 PM by Rentahero »

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #1959 on: August 01, 2016, 10:28:48 PM »
The pics of her in the black bikini on this page - http://tvmania.livedoor.biz/archives/52131201.html

Damn good looking girl!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1960 on: August 03, 2016, 03:20:37 AM »
This pose and this outfit are such a classic combination. 

Hitomi is bigger now than she was a few months ago, and in that time period was the smallest she was in years.  I know it is fun to speculate on models always being bigger and bigger, but with Hitomi it's simply not true.  Her apex in breast size was somewhere in the months before or after making MIDE-184 and MIDE-208, which shot somewhere in later 2014 to early 2015. 

Hitomi was recently in the US shooting some more for Score, but you never know the order sets are released, and of course lens and camera angles make a lot of difference.

Hi Rentahero and thanks: 

Actually, I don't think Hitomi has been to the US for SCORE this year.  She did go to the Czech Republic where she shot all of her recent SCORE releases.  Of course, she was in LV for the AVN and, I'm losing track here, but she was also in Germany for Daktari (Nadine) earlier this year.  That's where the latest, Mouse, came from and also her fight with a vacuum cleaner and a couple of others.

I do agree she's plenty big in MIDE-184 and especially in MIDE-208.  The latter is totally mind-blowing, isn't it?

She did a gravure type vid that was released in June (ECR-0092) but I haven't been able to get my hands on it (sadly, never on 'them').  This one is homage to that body so it might be a good referent on recent breast size, if that's what you're looking for. 

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #1961 on: August 09, 2016, 10:14:03 PM »
Hitomi and Maserati - Animated

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1962 on: August 13, 2016, 04:58:19 PM »
Even though Maserati definitively outboobs Hitomi now, I don't think she has that far to go before she catches up.

I love the look of mastery and confidence on her face here.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

salem

« Reply #1963 on: August 24, 2016, 02:32:01 PM »
 :)

Number6

• E Cup
« Reply #1964 on: August 26, 2016, 02:24:55 AM »
DeviantArtist Mangrowing depicts Hitomi considering (or possibly simply comparing herself to) various implant sizes:
Be seeing you...