Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2655 on: September 19, 2017, 01:29:44 AM »
It's a flawless flaw :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

pander234

• A Cup
« Reply #2656 on: September 19, 2017, 06:50:41 AM »

She literally has the best gifs! She is truly a dream woman!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2657 on: September 19, 2017, 08:08:04 AM »
One just for the hell of it.  ;D Copyright by solvegas.  :)

« Reply #2658 on: September 19, 2017, 08:57:25 AM »
Looks like they Periscope banned Hitomi's account, leaving her with twitcast and Instagram Live.

Too bad, she had some really good Periscope videos. Hope someone managed to download them all before they deleted.

« Reply #2659 on: September 19, 2017, 09:05:53 AM »
Her next release looks great  ;D

« Reply #2660 on: September 19, 2017, 12:36:41 PM »
So the guy Hitomi lives with is turned 48 today. What a lucky guy to live with Hitomi.

That guy is Hitomi's dog of course, ChaCha  :P

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2661 on: September 19, 2017, 10:35:17 PM »

Just to be clear: the .GIF that 3deroticer posted is a morph of a .GIF posted earlier in this thread.

Here is the original:

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:39:26 PM by TheZookie007 »

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2662 on: September 20, 2017, 03:31:54 AM »
Hitomi had her hair done yesterday and when she got home she was anxious to show everyone her bangs.  She did an Instagram chat thing and....uhhhh....well, here's a screen cap.

By the way, that's a top that I'm sure she wore for one of her very first SCORE shoots.  It doesn't fit very well any more -- our girl has grown up (and out).
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

« Reply #2663 on: September 20, 2017, 05:18:53 AM »
Hitomi had her hair done yesterday and when she got home she was anxious to show everyone her bangs.  She did an Instagram chat thing and....uhhhh....well, here's a screen cap.

By the way, that's a top that I'm sure she wore for one of her very first SCORE shoots.  It doesn't fit very well any more -- our girl has grown up (and out).

The video was saved by someone on Reddit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMWFMkTV6xwYzlPYjFzYkFRZTQ/view

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2664 on: September 20, 2017, 07:42:23 AM »

Just to be clear: the .GIF that 3deroticer posted is a morph of a .GIF posted earlier in this thread.

Here is the original:

By gosh, that's a great morph -- doing a .gif is a LOT of work.  He even managed to morph perfectly while she still had her nightie on.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #2665 on: September 20, 2017, 09:51:17 AM »

[/qu

The video was saved by someone on Reddit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMWFMkTV6xwYzlPYjFzYkFRZTQ/view

I have heard her complain about her ass before.   I don't get it.   She has a nice small round ass,   just the way I like them.     I may be in the minority but I don't care for the big fat Kardashian ass type.   I love everything about Hitomi.   Not often you get a nice slim figure with big huge tits.   She'd have a great body even with normal sized tits. 

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #2666 on: September 20, 2017, 12:45:13 PM »
I have been using short Gif as the base for the morph project, because they get to the interesting part of the scene and easier to load into after effect, however they tend to be blurry, so I try to find the biggest resolution gif first. If I cant, then I go to the mpg video. Sometimes the original old movies are better than the new wider screen version, because they cut off the bottom and top part of the screen. But lately there seems to be abundent of good resoluted gif animation to pick from.

I would expand the breast right half and left half into separate render pass and then mask each one back over the original clip. That works well for female that have some spaces between the breast, but for people like Wendy4 then sometime I just use one bulge effect over both breast at the same time.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2667 on: September 20, 2017, 10:57:15 PM »
You do excellent work, 3de. Thanks.

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #2668 on: September 22, 2017, 12:05:55 AM »
Click👇