eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2670 on: September 22, 2017, 07:50:21 PM »
Wish Nadine's site would publish this faster  :P

We've been waiting for Nadine to publish the photos from this shoot for even longer.  This was taken in 2016 when Hitomi and Anri were in Germany together working for Daktari. There were a few 'teasers' on her Instagram and Twitter but nothing since .....I love the white dress (she did a white dress shoot for SCORE too called 'Lipstick Nipples' - terrific!).
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

« Reply #2671 on: September 23, 2017, 06:49:11 AM »
She certainly does look good in white   ;D

« Reply #2672 on: September 23, 2017, 07:36:09 AM »
This patreon will have high resolution pictures of Hitomi from her events in Japan for October's reward.

https://www.patreon.com/OPPAI_Lover69

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2673 on: September 23, 2017, 07:44:58 AM »
This patreon will have high resolution pictures of Hitomi from her events in Japan for October's reward.

Good to know. I guess I'll look into it. Here is one where she is part of a large group.  :) Copyright by solvegas.

Jose

• Email
« Reply #2674 on: September 23, 2017, 01:43:21 PM »

Solvegas and I meet Oppai Lover69 at AVN and you know he has good taste. ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2675 on: September 24, 2017, 03:41:23 AM »

I have been thinking about it as well.  Normally I jump on any Hitomi bandwagon going but there are truly fine, high res photos of her various events on the TVMania site.  I was also a bit concerned because, although I like Oppai_Lover69 and follow him on Twitter and Instagram (we've even pm'd each other), he's gone from only promoting Hitomi to promoting Hitomi and Anri and recently added Kaho and a bunch of others.  My suggestion to him would be to create a Hitomi-only patreon and put the others in a second.  If I could get a nice, steady supply of new Hitomi pics, non-nudes (which is all that he has on offer I believe), I'd be a subscriber but I don't want any of Anri or Kaho or the others.  On the other hand, you can pay for October (I think it's only $10), download Hitomi and then cancel.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

« Reply #2676 on: September 24, 2017, 09:55:22 AM »
Hitomi with short hair  :o

« Reply #2677 on: September 24, 2017, 09:58:32 AM »

Solvegas and I meet Oppai Lover69 at AVN and you know he has good taste. ;D

Good to know ;D

« Reply #2678 on: September 24, 2017, 10:01:19 AM »

I have been thinking about it as well.  Normally I jump on any Hitomi bandwagon going but there are truly fine, high res photos of her various events on the TVMania site.  I was also a bit concerned because, although I like Oppai_Lover69 and follow him on Twitter and Instagram (we've even pm'd each other), he's gone from only promoting Hitomi to promoting Hitomi and Anri and recently added Kaho and a bunch of others.  My suggestion to him would be to create a Hitomi-only patreon and put the others in a second.  If I could get a nice, steady supply of new Hitomi pics, non-nudes (which is all that he has on offer I believe), I'd be a subscriber but I don't want any of Anri or Kaho or the others.  On the other hand, you can pay for October (I think it's only $10), download Hitomi and then cancel.

True. A nice "treat" for October  ;). Although you never know, maybe November will have more Hitomi  ;D.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #2679 on: September 24, 2017, 03:14:45 PM »

When was THAT taken?
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2680 on: September 24, 2017, 07:24:53 PM »

When was THAT taken?

It was taken yesterday (Sunday).  Hitomi was shooting a new AV.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #2681 on: September 24, 2017, 07:58:00 PM »
... She cut her hair?
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2682 on: September 24, 2017, 10:28:25 PM »
... She cut her hair?

I hope not.  :( Hopefully it is just a wig.  ???

« Reply #2683 on: September 24, 2017, 10:55:57 PM »
... She cut her hair?

It is just a wig. After she posted the short hair picture she did a Instagram live, with long, albeit messy and curly hair from wearing a wig cap.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2684 on: September 24, 2017, 10:59:16 PM »
... She cut her hair?

It is just a wig. After she posted the short hair picture she did a Instagram live, with long, albeit messy and curly hair from wearing a wig cap.

Pheeew, thank God.  :)