salem

Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2715 on: October 06, 2017, 01:37:15 PM »
I know what you mean, I've tried to post stuff and it appears over 7 hours later. It is getting beyond ridiculous now!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2716 on: October 06, 2017, 07:24:09 PM »
I thought I was the only one having posting problems -- I'm a long way away in Asia and use a VPN.  Anyway, one post didn't seem to be loading so I tried it again and, hey presto!, it appeared twice.  I've now removed the second version before the moderators punish me for posting again during the 'embargo' period. 

And Sol, that first post of Hitomi in the pink halter top and short jeans occupies one of the places of honor in my collection.  She is just astounding!  amazing!  fabulous!  unbelievable! ....etc. etc.  As one of the moderators, not longer active, once wrote (something to the effect), 'we are lucky to be here at the same time as this Goddess!'
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2717 on: October 06, 2017, 08:56:24 PM »
I know what you mean, I've tried to post stuff and it appears over 7 hours later. It is getting beyond ridiculous now!

Pendejo must have tried several times since he has three postings of the same photo. Not that I mind, can't get too much Hitomi.  ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2718 on: October 06, 2017, 09:03:23 PM »
I thought I was the only one having posting problems -- I'm a long way away in Asia and use a VPN.  Anyway, one post didn't seem to be loading so I tried it again and, hey presto!, it appeared twice.  I've now removed the second version before the moderators punish me for posting again during the 'embargo' period. 

And Sol, that first post of Hitomi in the pink halter top and short jeans occupies one of the places of honor in my collection.  She is just astounding!  amazing!  fabulous!  unbelievable! ....etc. etc.  As one of the moderators, not longer active, once wrote (something to the effect), 'we are lucky to be here at the same time as this Goddess!'

Another post by Gonzo in the forum states that the new server seems to need to be rebooted every 24 hours and it gets real slow by the 23rd hour. I don't think you will get punished at all for the fucked up way things have been going. Yes, we are lucky to live at the same time such wondrous women exist.  :)

That's not exactly what I said, but it's close. There is no new server (that I know of), just new software that is reportedly misusing its server memory allotments. Nobody will get punished for fucked-up posts or multiple reposts or whatever, because it's almost impossible to post at all right now. We appreciate the fact that people are still trying!
_
gonZo
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 12:32:10 AM by gonZo »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2719 on: October 06, 2017, 09:25:36 PM »
While I'm not happy to hear that posting problems exist on the BEA Forum currently, I am happy to hear that it's not just me! I've been trying for the past 30 minutes to upload a 350 kilobyte MP4 of Leanne Crow and I just keep on getting that "page busy" clockwise-rotating icon in my Firefox tab.

Back on topic: yes, we all are lucky to be alive at the same time as Hitomi is!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2720 on: October 10, 2017, 03:05:17 AM »
I'm not sure the loader is working but I thought I'd test it with Hitomi's tribute to Tom Petty ....(at least that's how I interpreted it).  Original copyright nadine.j.de and photo by the inimitable artist, Daktari!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

salem

« Reply #2721 on: October 11, 2017, 05:44:20 AM »
 :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2722 on: October 12, 2017, 06:52:40 PM »
Hitomi has been posting a number of 'cosplay' shots.  One funny comment from a cosplay fanatic wrote, 'okay, that's it, it's over, everyone can go home, Hitomi has done cosplay and no one else should bother'.  It is actually kind of weird, I've seen her cosplay shots put up against the anime or hentai original (I forget which is which) and Hitomi always looks more like a fantasy than the cartoon character!  Seriously!

Hey, that's a mirror in the background there, maybe I should morph this and enter it in this month's BEA Morph contest (the theme is 'mirror, mirror')?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2723 on: October 12, 2017, 07:59:57 PM »
Hitomi has been posting a number of 'cosplay' shots.  One funny comment from a cosplay fanatic wrote, 'okay, that's it, it's over, everyone can go home, Hitomi has done cosplay and no one else should bother'.  It is actually kind of weird, I've seen her cosplay shots put up against the anime or hentai original (I forget which is which) and Hitomi always looks more like a fantasy than the cartoon character!  Seriously!

Hey, that's a mirror in the background there, maybe I should morph this and enter it in this month's BEA Morph contest (the theme is 'mirror, mirror')?

Yes you should ! Please ...   ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2724 on: October 12, 2017, 08:58:54 PM »

Yes you should ! Please ...   ;D

Actually, I did enter one of her in the bath a little while ago.  Let me fool around with this one.  May I quote you that you think it's a mirror in the background (haha)?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2725 on: October 12, 2017, 09:04:50 PM »
Actually, I did enter one of her in the bath a little while ago.  Let me fool around with this one.  May I quote you that you think it's a mirror in the background (haha)?

Well, it is reflecting an image of lights so it could reflect a person if that person stands in such a way she / he can have an image soooo .... yup, it's a mirror !  ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2726 on: October 12, 2017, 09:37:14 PM »

Well, it is reflecting an image of lights so it could reflect a person if that person stands in such a way she / he can have an image soooo .... yup, it's a mirror !  ;D

Done and dusted as they say -- take a look and let me know what you think?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2727 on: October 12, 2017, 09:44:40 PM »

Done and dusted as they say -- take a look and let me know what you think?

I LIKE IT !!  ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2728 on: October 13, 2017, 08:06:28 PM »
I didn't really like my last Tom Petty tribute so I asked Hitomi if she'd do another.  Here it is, copyright nadine.j.de and photo by Daktari.  Hope you enjoy.

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #2729 on: October 14, 2017, 11:54:43 AM »
I didn't really like my last Tom Petty tribute so I asked Hitomi if she'd do another.  Here it is, copyright nadine.j.de and photo by Daktari.  Hope you enjoy.
Could we see the original, please?