« Reply #2805 on: November 12, 2017, 12:13:56 AM »

Found on her subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Hitomi_Tanaka/

Had to share ;)

Billy

Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2806 on: November 12, 2017, 06:34:11 AM »

Had to share ;)
Thanks! I know what I'm doing for the next hour... 8)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2807 on: November 12, 2017, 06:49:49 AM »

Had to share ;)

You guys did notice this little motor is hand started, right ?  ;) ;D

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #2808 on: November 12, 2017, 06:56:17 AM »
"Thanks! I know what I'm doing for the next hour..."

Aww yeah, reading books on highway development and its effect on the industry!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:07:05 AM by Kopy Kat »
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2809 on: November 12, 2017, 10:46:51 PM »
A photo just because I like it.  :) Copyright by solvegas.

« Reply #2810 on: November 14, 2017, 04:17:46 AM »
Nice to be back home and back to talking about Hitomi  ;D.

Was on a cruise around Europe for a few weeks without internet and although it's nice I miss all the Hitomi updates  :P.

Looks like I missed a lot while I was gone. Time to catch up  ;).

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2811 on: November 14, 2017, 06:50:22 AM »
Welcome back, BiggyBoobs!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2812 on: November 14, 2017, 10:53:00 AM »
Nice to be back home and back to talking about Hitomi  ;D.

Was on a cruise around Europe for a few weeks without internet and although it's nice I miss all the Hitomi updates  :P.

Looks like I missed a lot while I was gone. Time to catch up  ;).

Welcome back. Here is a homecoming gift. Mmmm, yummy !  ;D Copyright by solvegas.  :)

« Reply #2813 on: November 14, 2017, 11:59:23 AM »
Nice to be welcomed back with tits, specifically Hitomi's tits  ;D.

I'm curious as to the photos of Hitomi in this photo book she's in since she hasn't done a photo book in years.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2814 on: November 15, 2017, 06:04:07 PM »
I love this publicity shot from Oppai.  I was thinking of writing Mirriam Webster and suggesting it as a photo to help define 'endowed'.

Why am I still gaga over the fact that she's so unbelievably stacked?  I recently decided to look and couldn't find anyone as sonsy as her, absolutely no one.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2815 on: November 15, 2017, 08:16:04 PM »

Why am I still gaga over the fact that she's so unbelievably stacked?

I think Chesty Love explained it best:

"I've really gone through a lot of analysis on this...I really thought at first that it was just a sexual object or maybe a little mothering instinct...but, I really think that it's the most feminine part of a female anatomy, and when they're large, and REALLY large, it's just like you're MORE female to these certain men. And it's only a certain segment of men that feel that way. And you're just adored, adored, for that one thing."

I love this publicity shot from Oppai.  I was thinking of writing Mirriam Webster and suggesting it as a photo to help define 'ridiculously well-endowed'.

FTFY ;)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2816 on: November 16, 2017, 07:51:50 AM »

"I've really gone through a lot of analysis on this...I really thought at first that it was just a sexual object or maybe a little mothering instinct...but, I really think that it's the most feminine part of a female anatomy, and when they're large, and REALLY large, it's just like you're MORE female to these certain men. And it's only a certain segment of men that feel that way. And you're just adored, adored, for that one thing."

I love this publicity shot from Oppai.  I was thinking of writing Mirriam Webster and suggesting it as a photo to help define 'ridiculously well-endowed'.

FTFY ;)

I think Hitomi goes beyond 'adored'.  She gives off a very female vibe but it's not some weak, helpless archetype, she's has a powerful, confident presence.  She knows who she is, what she's got and how to use it.  You always get the feeling with Hitomi, no matter how many guys she's f**ked into paste, that she's ready for more.  That body is a miracle.  In some of her recent movies she's played the sexual aggressor much more and I think it suits her perfectly.  What I can't figure out is how such a petite, beautiful woman can project that much Power - of course, it helps to have a 1 in 3.5 billion body, doesn't it?  And I think she's also got an erotic/sensual charisma which has become more evident over the past few years.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2817 on: November 16, 2017, 07:56:52 AM »

FTFY ;)

I think Hitomi goes beyond 'adored'.  She gives off a very female vibe but it's not some weak, helpless archetype, she's has a powerful, confident presence.  She knows who she is, what she's got and how to use it.  You always get the feeling with Hitomi, no matter how many guys she's f**ked into paste, that she's ready for more.  That body is a miracle.  In some of her recent movies she's played the sexual aggressor much more and I think it suits her perfectly.  What I can't figure out is how such a petite, beautiful woman can project that much Power - of course, it helps to have a 1 in 3.5 billion body, doesn't it?  And I think she's also got an erotic/sensual charisma which has become more evident over the past few years.

In other words, you're smitten by her.  ;) ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2818 on: November 16, 2017, 05:10:01 PM »
Yep, Sol, you are right -- smitten....
I am disappointed that apparently she's not going to be at AVN in January so we're not going to have a raft of your wonderful photos of her this time around.  I'm not sure if R-18 has decided not to have a presence or if they decided we'd had enough of Hitomi (perish the thought!).  If it's the latter, they've made a big mistake.

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #2819 on: November 16, 2017, 09:31:43 PM »
Can't wait for this set!