eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2865 on: December 22, 2017, 07:55:26 AM »
Hitomi's latest from IG -- slightly pensive view.

I'm surprised no one has reported voting for her as SCORE Model of the Year.  Please do!  It's only $2.99 for a short-term membership which is long enough to vote for her and ensure more Hitomi spreads next year plus she really wants it!  The SCORE award is - sort-of - a validation that we can help give her.

Oh yeah, to make your vote for Hitomi count, you have to vote in the other 3 categories as well.  Since I honestly didn't know the nominees (I recognized a few names but they don't ring bells -- Hitomi is the only one who rings my bell, haha), I simply voted randomly for the other 3 categories.

And, again, she's NOT going to be at the AVN in January -- Hitomi fans around the world are in mourning!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2866 on: December 22, 2017, 07:58:49 AM »
And, again, she's NOT going to be at the AVN in January -- Hitomi fans around the world are in mourning!

:( :'(

Jose

• Email
« Reply #2867 on: December 25, 2017, 01:17:49 PM »

:( :'(

Good news is Kaho Shibuya is going for fun and not at a booth.   :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2868 on: December 28, 2017, 08:08:02 AM »
This is just an IG shot from a day or two ago -- apparently the poor girl had to work in Christmas Day. 

Hitomi has a 'train' shoot coming out in January at Nadine.  Personally I've always found train travel in a sleeper car extremely romantic and sexy.  If I were stuck in a sleeper with Hitomi, though, I'm afraid they'd have to come and take me out feet first:  'F**Ked to Death on the Orient Express'

Meantime, the deadline for voting for Hitomi as SCORE Model of the Year for 2017 is fast approaching.  Please vote for her!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2869 on: December 28, 2017, 08:21:17 AM »
This is just an IG shot from a day or two ago -- apparently the poor girl had to work in Christmas Day.

Christmas is not a national holiday in Japan so not celebrating it is no big deal there. But as for me, every time I see Hitomi, I get a little bit of the Christmas spirit. Here is a Hitomi Christmas gift from me to the BEA. Copyright by solvegas.  :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2870 on: December 28, 2017, 10:21:08 AM »

Christmas is not a national holiday in Japan so not celebrating it is no big deal there. But as for me, every time I see Hitomi, I get a little bit of the Christmas spirit. Here is a Hitomi Christmas gift from me to the BEA. Copyright by solvegas.  :)

Thanks Sol!  Happy Belated Christmas!  I agree, she fills me with the spirit -- Christmas or otherwise!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2871 on: December 29, 2017, 11:13:56 AM »
I couldn't figure out how to download this Twitter vid -- it's from a few months back.  I tried DreDown but without joy.  Anyway, here's a link to it -- it's worth watching for three reasons:  her breasts are just endless and marvelous (there are 2 of them) and the demonstration at the end of just how amazing her tongue is justifies the price of admission!

Link:  https://twitter.com/Hitomi_official/status/895272348563021824

CC

• Email
« Reply #2872 on: December 29, 2017, 11:26:37 AM »
I couldn't figure out how to download this Twitter vid -- it's from a few months back.  I tried DreDown but without joy.  Anyway, here's a link to it -- it's worth watching for three reasons:  her breasts are just endless and marvelous (there are 2 of them) and the demonstration at the end of just how amazing her tongue is justifies the price of admission!

Use this site to download:

http://www.downloadtwittervideo.com/

Paste the link into the link box, then press the button Download MP4 HD.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2873 on: December 29, 2017, 12:35:32 PM »

cc, thank you!  What a superb tool, better than DreDown!  And what did you think of the clip?  I could watch the darn thing over and over and over!  She's unreal!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2874 on: December 29, 2017, 08:42:46 PM »
A very nice IG -- casual and devastatingly beautiful!

CC

• Email
« Reply #2875 on: December 30, 2017, 07:38:21 AM »

cc, thank you!  What a superb tool, better than DreDown!  And what did you think of the clip?  I could watch the darn thing over and over and over!  She's unreal!

Of course she's unreal!  She's my goddess!!  ;)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2876 on: December 30, 2017, 11:49:43 PM »

Thanks, CC! I usually have good results using the VideoDownloadHelper Firefox Add-on to download Twitter videos. The one site that is a bear to download videos from is Tumblr. If I could get a one-trick pony site like this for Tumblr, that would be fantastic.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

threeT

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2877 on: December 31, 2017, 06:04:32 AM »
Just -Wow!  :-*

CC

• Email
« Reply #2878 on: December 31, 2017, 10:57:40 AM »

Thanks, CC! I usually have good results using the VideoDownloadHelper Firefox Add-on to download Twitter videos. The one site that is a bear to download videos from is Tumblr. If I could get a one-trick pony site like this for Tumblr, that would be fantastic.

You're welcome.  ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2879 on: January 03, 2018, 12:33:15 PM »
Hitomi's new set with Nadine is out -- the Joy of Travel.  It's a shame that we can't put up even the shot Hitomi used to let us know about it on Twitter.  Go get this set!  Pay Nadine/Daktari their money, they deserve it and Hitomi looks incredible!  Wow!