solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #3630 on: March 22, 2019, 11:02:46 PM »
A fine photo of a fine lady. :) Copyright by solvegas.

BElover

« Reply #3631 on: March 22, 2019, 11:17:33 PM »
 :o

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3632 on: March 23, 2019, 10:14:20 PM »
Here is Hitomi at the 2016 AVN up on stage showing off the goods. :) Copyright by solvegas.

BElover

« Reply #3633 on: March 24, 2019, 07:50:07 AM »
 ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3634 on: March 24, 2019, 08:19:26 AM »
Just a little while ago on her Twitter....my lord what a shape!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3635 on: March 24, 2019, 08:29:25 AM »
I neglected to say that she was complaining her body had 'no curves' and she's going back to the gym.  Sorry, but I think I disagree.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #3636 on: March 24, 2019, 02:24:49 PM »
She just "ying yanged" her boobs and she has no curves? Oh Hitomi, you puzzle me.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #3637 on: March 24, 2019, 03:29:59 PM »
She just "ying yanged" her boobs and she has no curves? Oh Hitomi, you puzzle me.

I thought the same--that's a near perfect yin/yang symbol she's made with her tits. So if there were ever a woman where you could say, "She's got tits up the yin-yang..."

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3638 on: March 24, 2019, 10:23:14 PM »
Never ceases to amaze how somebody like Hitomi can be so self critical. She is absolutely jaw dropping amazingly beautiful and yet she feels she has no curves ? ??? :o Who can be so cruel to put these ideas into her head ? I guess I just don't agree with her self-assessment. Copyright by solvegas. :)

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #3639 on: March 25, 2019, 08:44:48 AM »
 ;D

salem

« Reply #3640 on: March 25, 2019, 01:17:13 PM »
I seriously don't think there is a bad picture of this woman. It's not just her sublime beauty or the sheer size of her breasts on such a tiny frame, it's the promise of what she can do with those breasts, bringing you to heights of ecstasy you never thought possible.

BMOC_434

• (I used to be BMOC434)
    • Email
« Reply #3641 on: March 25, 2019, 01:53:34 PM »
I neglected to say that she was complaining her body had 'no curves' and she's going back to the gym.  Sorry, but I think I disagree.

I think women sometimes say these sorts of things just to provoke males into telling them how untrue the woman's complaint actually is. The simplest example is when a woman says, "I'm ugly". She (usually) knows she's not ugly; she just wants to see which men will jump to her defence. Same thing here with Hitomi.
(I used to be BMOC434)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3642 on: March 25, 2019, 05:41:50 PM »

I think women sometimes say these sorts of things just to provoke males into telling them how untrue the woman's complaint actually is. The simplest example is when a woman says, "I'm ugly". She (usually) knows she's not ugly; she just wants to see which men will jump to her defence. Same thing here with Hitomi.

Great point.  It could be, though, that Hitomi is very conscious of her body - it's how she makes her living.  I'm sure she's her own severest critic.  Whatever the cause, the results have been telling.  I recall that she several times bemoaned the relatively small size of her ass and began working on it in the gym.  The consequences were terrific - I love her ass.  She's still curvier than just about anyone I've ever seen with a slender frame.  Going back to the gym, ostensibly to work on her 'curves', will be good for her and, I'm pretty positive, good for all of us.  Gilding the lily maybe but fun to see.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3643 on: March 25, 2019, 10:22:19 PM »
^ Well, I can't see how the gym can improve on perfection. :) Copyright by solvegas.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #3644 on: March 25, 2019, 10:24:23 PM »
^ Well, I can't see how the gym can improve on perfection. :) Copyright by solvegas.

Improved stamina and endurance for fucking her lucky partners into exhaustion...
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.