adlion944

• E Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2007, 10:18:40 AM »
Nice debate... all you said was "no, the opposite is true" and gave no common sense rebuttal.

Exhausting. You're wrong.  No woman who gets large implants wants fake looking boobs.  Girls who get B-cup or C-cup implants of course want perky because b-cup is perky.  Triple D implants have to hang.

Ugh.  You're exhausting.  I can't believe I'm debating an armchair plastic surgery groupie, specializing in Japanese implant technology.  I'm embarrassed this guy has baited us all including me.

Read my post again, it might start to make sense to you.  I seem to be on a different galaxy of common sense, logic and practical knowledge of the world.

Venton

• E Cup
« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2007, 01:45:50 PM »

joenny

• G Cup
« Reply #212 on: November 17, 2007, 01:48:49 PM »
please stop. now. now. now. this discussion doesnt lead anywhere. I am tired.

Venton

• E Cup
« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2007, 01:53:32 PM »
Maybe Othermacman's strategy is to keep hammering away at the issue until everyone agrees with him just to get him to shut up.

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2007, 02:06:03 PM »
Stop commenting on the comments and the comments might stop !
Don't even mention the names of the commentors.
Stop giving them more ammo !
Just shut the fuck up and get on with the boobies !

thank you  
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

TheOtherMacman

• D Cup
    • www.sachikomclean.com
« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2007, 05:39:31 PM »
Quote:

adlion944 said:
Nice debate... all you said was "no, the opposite is true" and gave no common sense rebuttal.

I have provided practical, experimental and statistical evidence based on actual first hand knowledge of this subject. You have just provided bald faced assertions based on an absolutely astonishing level of ignorance - only a complete ignoramus can be so confident in what they believe in without any evidence to back it up whatsoever.

Quote:

Exhausting. You're wrong.  No woman who gets large implants wants fake looking boobs.  Girls who get B-cup or C-cup implants of course want perky because b-cup is perky.  Triple D implants have to hang.

You obviously don't know many women, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Besides, once again I didn't say "all" women, or even "most" - I just said "many". And the hard body with big fake tits look is unquestionably very popular right now, hence the fact that Pamela Anderson frequently tops women's magazine surveys for having the "most beautiful" or "most desirable" breasts.

Indeed, just look at this very forum - the big fake tits look has a huge following here. Anyone who comes here regularly and can say "No woman who gets large implants wants fake looking boobs" obviously can't - or won't - read.

Quote:

Read my post again, it might start to make sense to you.  I seem to be on a different galaxy of common sense, logic and practical knowledge of the world.

Once again, I invite the reader to make up their own mind as to which of us actually has more "common sense, logic and practical knowledge of the world". Perhaps the reason you find me "exhausting" is because you know I make a mockery of your so-called "arguments".

TheOtherMacman

• D Cup
    • www.sachikomclean.com
« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2007, 05:43:29 PM »
Quote:

DTM said:
Stop commenting on the comments and the comments might stop !
Don't even mention the names of the commentors.
Stop giving them more ammo !
Just shut the fuck up and get on with the boobies !

thank you  

This is absolutely right - if you don't want me to comment any more on this issue, then don't give me anything to comment on! I'm happy just to see more pics of Hitomi.

JUSTIN_SANE

• D Cup
« Reply #217 on: November 18, 2007, 09:49:07 AM »
Wow... way to derail this thread about an awesome lady with all your bullshit guys....  somebody, please get back to the pictures...

TripleB

• F Cup
« Reply #218 on: November 18, 2007, 11:58:16 PM »
The biggest problem is the circular argument.  One side provides all the info necessary to have a point, but it's never enough for some reason.  I for one, would just like to see more pics of the bombs.

TheOtherMacman

• D Cup
    • www.sachikomclean.com
« Reply #219 on: November 19, 2007, 12:16:33 AM »
Quote:

TripleB said:
The biggest problem is the circular argument.  One side provides all the info necessary to have a point, but it's never enough for some reason.  I for one, would just like to see more pics of the bombs.

Agreed on all counts. Clearly most of the participants in this "debate" aren't really interested in having a sensible, civil discussion of this issue as I'd hoped. So I guess the best thing to do is just get back to the pics of Hitomi!

TripleB

• F Cup
« Reply #220 on: November 19, 2007, 03:05:37 AM »
I want to believe she is a genetic freak as much as anyone else, but it doesn't seem like it's in the cards just yet. For example, I remember when I first saw Ramona Chorleau, it was a video of her tied up in the chair on that variety show, and by the way they looked I truly though she was some marvel with over sensitive nipples. However, when she went topless it just turned out to be hideous surgery scarring and obviously fake looking when uncovered.  I was disappointed, but I still check for new pics from time to time.

Happy to say though my Hitomi collection is at 76 pics.

FlapJackFun

• D Cup
« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2007, 04:19:58 AM »
Well, I am not going to speak about Hitomi being real or fake anymore, but I just saw a girl at my local grocery store that was as slim as Hitomi, but twice the size of Hitomi I shit you not.  It was the first time in my life I actually contemplated following someone for a bit, lol!  Anyway, the good thing is I think she is new to the neighborhood.   Hopefully I will see more of her!  

FlapJackFun

• D Cup
« Reply #222 on: November 19, 2007, 04:22:32 AM »
In other news, and back to the subject on hand...

TheOtherMacman

• D Cup
    • www.sachikomclean.com
« Reply #223 on: November 19, 2007, 05:10:33 AM »
Glad we've finally put our disagreement behind us - nice pic! Where is this from? Her blog?

FlapJackFun

• D Cup
« Reply #224 on: November 19, 2007, 05:20:43 AM »
Yep!