Loverofbigtits

• E Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2007, 02:32:58 PM »
Quote:

FlapJackFun said:
In other news, and back to the subject on hand...

the pic is terrible, IMO, but it truely shows how small and petite Hitome is except in the obvious area.

Loverofbigtits

• E Cup
« Reply #226 on: November 19, 2007, 02:33:47 PM »
Quote:

FlapJackFun said:
Well, I am not going to speak about Hitomi being real or fake anymore, but I just saw a girl at my local grocery store that was as slim as Hitomi, but twice the size of Hitomi I shit you not.  It was the first time in my life I actually contemplated following someone for a bit, lol!  Anyway, the good thing is I think she is new to the neighborhood.   Hopefully I will see more of her!  

Get some pics if and when possible.

FlapJackFun

• D Cup
« Reply #227 on: November 19, 2007, 03:19:03 PM »
Quote:

Loverofbigtits said:
Quote:

FlapJackFun said:
In other news, and back to the subject on hand...

the pic is terrible, IMO, but it truely shows how small and petite Hitome is except in the obvious area.

why is it terrible?  You said it yourself.  it truly shows how small and petite she is except in the obvious areas.  It is also candid and taken spur of the moment with her cellphone...what's terrible about that?

BEAlchemy

• F Cup
« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2007, 03:24:52 PM »
He was perhaps referring to the image quality... that it's badly lit and at low resolution you can't argue with.

I still think it's a great pic by virtue of its subject. Thanks

Loverofbigtits

• E Cup
« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2007, 06:28:50 PM »
Quote:

BEAlchemy said:
He was perhaps referring to the image quality... that it's badly lit and at low resolution you can't argue with.

I still think it's a great pic by virtue of its subject. Thanks

Exactly.

YokoLover

• C Cup
« Reply #230 on: November 19, 2007, 10:17:46 PM »
For those of you still waiting for your DVD to arrive (you have ordered it, haven't you?  ), here's a small collection of new screencaps courtesy the White BBS.

TheOtherMacman

• D Cup
    • www.sachikomclean.com
« Reply #231 on: November 20, 2007, 11:50:52 AM »
Wowzers! I wonder how much longer she's going to carry those things around for? Let's hope she has a longer shelf life than most Japanese models (she does look as though she's having fun with them!).

Loverofbigtits

• E Cup
« Reply #232 on: November 20, 2007, 03:43:31 PM »
Yokolover, thanks for responding to my email.

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #233 on: November 20, 2007, 04:53:19 PM »
Thanks for pics -
yes I ordered.
My package has left Tokyo.
I am hoping for a friday delivery. Although the Friday following Thanksgiving is generally considered the single heaviest day for mail in the United States.
Ask any postal carrier and this is what you will be told.

cdjapan ships via Express Mail service which is delivered in the USA by the post office.

Amazon.co.jp ships by Fedex so I can generally receive a package from them, odered Friday night or Saturday by Tuesday/or wednesday the latest.

JMM

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2007, 01:46:49 AM »
Just got my Hitomi DVD in the mail today and I believe it will add to my enjoyment of this holiday season!
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

La_Mangouste

• C Cup
« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2007, 08:56:02 PM »
I have difficulties to believe she won't get in AV. The way she seems to rub herself in the DVD is very subjective...

Oh... and I think her tits are fake.
Muahahah  

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2007, 11:48:53 PM »
After watching the DVD I still can't tell if Hitomi is implanted or not. I would like to know one way or the other and I highly recommend that lovers of slim and incredibly stacked women purchase this DVD!

One thing that one can be most assured of is with all the close ups of her crotch, Hitomi must shave her pubes.
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2007, 06:58:28 PM »
DVDs arrived today.

Hitomi Tanaka

Fuko

Yoko Matsugane

I won't have the reviews ready for a few days, but I assembled a brief column as sort of a preview.

Here's your link: Fuko, Hitomi & Yoko

This is Hitomi -

JustMeMike

Link to latest index page

YokoLover

• C Cup
« Reply #238 on: November 25, 2007, 02:59:32 AM »
New pictures posted today.  The originals are quite tiny, blew this one up a bit for better viewing.

Glad to hear you got the DVD JustMeMike!  Hope you like it as much as I.

Zatoichi

• G Cup
« Reply #239 on: November 26, 2007, 10:50:36 AM »
Quote:

YokoLover said:
I'm not going to go into too much detail, I'll leave that to professionals such as JustMeMike or Zatoichi (not sure if they will do a review or not, but I highly recommend that they do!).

Well, here's one of the "professional" (ha!) reviews... I know JMM's working on his full length one as we speak, but here's my take on it, although I suspect it will fall on deaf ears considering the nature of this board.

Bakunyu J No Shogeki mini-review (with screen caps... I'd attach them here but the file size is slightly too big)
Don't mind me. Just passing through.