odbjbg

• D Cup
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/Beef_Bulk_Pork/
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #495 on: November 11, 2008, 12:16:22 AM »
Love the hardcore awesome video, I recommend it. Love that she doesn't go overboard with it and still features tons of hot outfits, scenarios, etc.
If you like bulked up women humiliating lesser women then you'll love my group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Beef_Bulk_Pork/

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #496 on: November 11, 2008, 03:29:52 AM »
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Hitomi's nipples or with her areolae. She is one of the most stunning Japanese models ever. Period. Her figure is beyond belief.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

uruseiranma

• D Cup
  • I don't have anything to wear!
    • www.villageofthegiants.net
« Reply #497 on: November 16, 2008, 02:00:08 AM »
I tried watching the clip, but couldn't really make it through.

It's like watching the one girl you fantasized about in study hall being manhandled.

« Reply #498 on: November 16, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »
I inclined to agree. Having watched copious amounts of videos of asian women with large natural breasts, Hitomi, Anna Ohura and the like, purely in the name of research, it does seem that japanese men have absolutly no idea how to handle large breasts, and simply maul them or poke them with things, i.e. fingers, bottles, snooker cues or sharp wooden giraffes, well, mabye not that last one, but you know what I mean. Am I the only person to have noticed this trend, or am I just not watching enough videos?
Wow, it's really hard to think of something witty or interesting to put here.

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #499 on: November 16, 2008, 07:44:18 PM »
I'm just back from Japan - as Sailing said, there's not much opportunity to see her naked boobs. She doesn't unwrap them until we have at least 90 minutes into the DVD.

This means there's an interview as well as some gravure scenes before she starts dealing with men.

In fact, she has actual sex in two separate scenes before we see her fully naked.

But this is to be blamed on the producers who had 'tease' as their operative word since we first heard of Hitomi Tanaka a year ago.

The full tile is Hitomi - Glamorous Body.
The catalog # number is Star-128 from the SOD/Star label.

I've finished the written part of my review, and am in the process of grabbing some stills. Should be finished, and posted on my website by Tuesday.

JustMeMike

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #500 on: November 16, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »
 Welcome back Mike! Looking forward to it!  

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #501 on: November 17, 2008, 01:58:46 AM »
I second both the "welcome back" and the anticipation for the review, JMM!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

lonki2000

• A Cup
« Reply #502 on: November 20, 2008, 10:07:52 PM »
 [image]http://www.shnm.jp/dvd/images/f4580204193174.jpg [/image]

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
« Reply #503 on: November 20, 2008, 10:23:27 PM »

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

dunlap02

• D Cup
« Reply #504 on: November 20, 2008, 10:57:21 PM »
This is just the Japanese "style" of AV acting. All the ladies are to look contrite, show pain and show no pleasure. They have to "take" all sorts of poking, squeezing, pushing and the like to be subservant to the dominant males.

It is obvious that this is what the average Japanese AV fan wants to see.

That is just the way it is in Japan...

Rich

bustyben

• B Cup
« Reply #505 on: November 21, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »
Therefore I am not very proud of this kind of 'culture' of my country. It is indeed disgusting. The world must think we are a bunch of sushi eating pervs.

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #506 on: November 21, 2008, 12:02:13 PM »
Quote:

dunlap02 said:
This is just the Japanese "style" of AV acting. All the ladies are to look contrite, show pain and show no pleasure. They have to "take" all sorts of poking, squeezing, pushing and the like to be subservant to the dominant males.

I've noticed this, and it annoys me -- not that Japanese producers would or should care what I think. Hitomi does do some of this, but she also gives us the impression that she's having fun during part of the video. I thought the video was pretty OK.

Good_Grip

• P Cup
« Reply #507 on: November 21, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »
I saw the last part and it was great. This comes from someone who hates the pixelating (sp?) the Japanese do to there HC.  It actually wasn't too bad here.  You could make out the body parts somewhat.

What a fantastic girl.    What a set of boobs.   She is an enthusiastic performer.  Her pussy was completely shaved, which is unusal for Asian performers.  And surprise, she's a squirter.  Her juices went all over. I don't think it was faked.  That little giggle at the end was priceless.

I had no interest in Hitomi before she went AV.  I like my models to do nude or topless.  Now I'm looking forward to more vids and pictures.  I'd really like to see a nice picture set of nudes that are not pixelated (sp?)
Good_Grip

gmantwo

• F Cup
« Reply #508 on: November 21, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »
I wouldn't call it "disgusting," so much as non-interesting. I assume they are doing what the (male Japanese) public wants, so I wouldn't blame the filmmakers. It's very tedious to me, but every culture is different. It just seems a waste to get a gal of her caliber and then not take full advantage of her assets.

wolfenstein

• B Cup
« Reply #509 on: November 21, 2008, 07:22:33 PM »
Hitomi Tanaka full 36 minute hardcore scene...

We consider that to be an excessive quantity of undoubtedly copyrighted content.  Please review the forum rules if you're unclear about them.