Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2670 on: May 28, 2015, 09:48:42 PM »
And now the hunt is on for footage of Nancy from other events. 

« Reply #2671 on: May 28, 2015, 09:53:21 PM »
Oh, and obviously a big shoutout to Titorteat for pointing out the vid in the first place!  It's always cause for celebration to have new footage of our favorite radio **27**.

« Reply #2672 on: May 28, 2015, 10:01:50 PM »
I was looking through photos tonight and realized how much Nancy's chest resembles that of some of our favorite big busted strippers. 

« Reply #2673 on: May 28, 2015, 10:54:29 PM »
Nancy looks amazing, a big thank you to all for finding this. She fills out that tight dress in perfect form.

So impressive.  It looks like in profile, she's as wide (or wider) as she is from the front!   :o

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #2674 on: May 28, 2015, 11:09:34 PM »
(Kudos to whoever did the original versions of these.  The right-hand one used a lot of creative license, but that makes it exceptional and amazing IMHO!)
Yer Welcome!  :D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 11:12:48 PM by Dr_Fashizzle »

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #2675 on: May 28, 2015, 11:25:28 PM »
avatar version of that NQ gif ;)

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #2676 on: May 29, 2015, 01:57:56 AM »
And now the hunt is on for footage of Nancy from other events. 

Well, there's the "hockey" video ca. 2010, in which her body is discreet but spectacular. It's the first few seconds of this compilation:
http://www.frequency.com/video/boston-radio-host-nancy-quill/125886344

Taken from that video:

mariomantwo

• A Cup
« Reply #2677 on: May 29, 2015, 02:05:55 AM »
Well, there's the "hockey" video ca. 2010,

Not to be rude, but please have a look at post #1 on page #1 of this thread.

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #2678 on: May 29, 2015, 07:50:12 AM »
I was looking through photos tonight and realized how much Nancy's chest resembles that of some of our favorite big busted strippers. 

She looks smart and adorable in her black and white dress - and so wonderfully busty its almost as if she had a pair of party balloons (how's that for a euphemism ;)) under her shirt.
|titor|

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #2679 on: May 29, 2015, 08:00:39 AM »
I didn't mind the MoC, but the last few minutes of the vid, in which NQ turned profile shows how hugely chested she is. In fact, if you watch her applaud, she has to lift her arms AROUND her boobs to upper-chest level in order to do so. Fantastic.

Despite lifting her arms she slightly bounces her breasts sideways against each other while applauding...
|titor|

« Reply #2680 on: May 29, 2015, 02:00:38 PM »
Just LOVIN' all the observation of the minute subtleties in the video.  My kinda stuff!  I love how much her self-consciousness comes through.  She starts clapping under them before remembering she's got a sea of eyes on her.....then shifts to clapping over them  ;)  (a subtle....and completely futile!.....attempt at hiding them?)  Priceless stuff there.

And party balloons....just classic  :P
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 02:02:46 PM by Gargantual »

djayboobs

• A Cup
« Reply #2681 on: May 29, 2015, 08:08:42 PM »
Played with the contrast and brightness.  :)

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #2682 on: May 29, 2015, 08:19:14 PM »
Thanks Gonz!  It's really appreciated.  Man, the high-beams are just glorious, aren't they? 

I wonder if anyone is interested in giving these caps the "transparency" treatment?  I've tried doing this with pictures, and was never able to get the results I've seen achieved in this thread.  Maybe there's some tweaking tricks that eluded me somehow....

Here's an example for anyone who's not familiar with the concept:  (Kudos to whoever did the original versions of these.  The right-hand one used a lot of creative license, but that makes it exceptional and amazing IMHO!)

Even though it's far more a painting than an actual image enhancement, that image you posted is quite amazing Gargantual... thanks for sharing it and kudos to whomever took the trouble to make such a gem. :)

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #2683 on: May 29, 2015, 10:36:52 PM »
Propped on the table  :o

madcap

• A Cup
« Reply #2684 on: May 29, 2015, 11:55:05 PM »
Jesus, the way she fills out that dress.  Mercy.

I had a similar observation when I saw the video of her at the event.  The photos are great, but they really didn't do her justice.  Seeing her in motion in that tight dress really reminded me of the times back in the '90s when the Silicone Queens would appear on daytime talk shows.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 11:56:41 PM by madcap »