Eliza

Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #3255 on: April 23, 2016, 08:54:35 AM »
That black and white dress looks hideous. Sometimes I really question her sense in style. That woman would look so amazing in so many things

You're quite right.  I'm sure you guys all love the tightness of the outfit and how it shows her curves, but it does nothing for her fashion-wise.  It also shows off a few minor bulges at the sides that I'm sure she would rather not highlight (I'm not ridiculing her figure: I would kill for her figure!).  It's an overly bold outfit to wear to catch attention, which puzzles me as she's already so big as to catch attention without it.  She's a good looking woman who just needs a little fashion help, sometimes.  But it does reinforce something which has been said before: she likes attention. 

Nothing wrong with that!
All photos copyright Eliza D
unless otherwise stated.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #3256 on: April 23, 2016, 10:45:15 AM »
  I'm sure you guys all love the tightness of the outfit and how it shows her curves, but it does nothing for her fashion-wise.
From some angles it appears to minimize her bust.  Maybe that was her goal?  Hard to say.

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #3257 on: April 23, 2016, 01:56:47 PM »
If Nancy would have truly wanted to minimize her bust, she probably would have chosen another dress altogether than the black and white piece.

I think bignatslover is partly correct though. Her dress is quite tight and it hugs her body in a manner that shows off her shapely figure, but on the other hand the border between the black and white parts of the dress runs diagonally and breaks the natural flow of her curves. The dark fabric also makes it more difficult to discern the shape it covers because of the small difference between light and shadow. The light coloured fabric on the other hand... The overall effect of the dress is similar to what Dolly Parton and Sabrina Salerno (an 80s singer known for her bouncy bosom) as notable examples have used in their clothing style: one piece of clothing really accentuates the bust, but another piece of clothing (or a feature within the same garment) intentionally obfuscates the ample view that is almost in the open.

Here is an older mildly refiltered image of Nancy. Did she get James Taylor's attention? ;)
|titor|

djayboobs

• A Cup
« Reply #3258 on: April 23, 2016, 09:59:18 PM »
Nancy is very aware she is in great shape, dressing in form fitting clothes at times but never showing much cleavage. I would imagine seeing her in person in this black and white dress would be, jaw dropping.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #3259 on: April 23, 2016, 11:39:00 PM »
Nancy is very aware she is in great shape, dressing in form fitting clothes at times but never showing much cleavage. I would imagine seeing her in person in this black and white dress would be, jaw dropping.

Hear, hear!
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

« Reply #3260 on: April 24, 2016, 01:36:04 PM »
Just my opinion. I'm sure some like it, others don't like the dress. Maybe it looks really great in person. There have been other pieces of clothing she has worn that really did not impress me fashionwise. And I'm not saying she should wear tops or dresses that show her huge boobs more, just that she does wear some rather drab and rather ugly pieces every now and then. Maybe it's  Boston thing. Here in Texas women her age dress a bit different. Lets hope that spring and summer bring us some more pictures of her outdoors, not just those cropped face shots in the studio

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #3261 on: April 24, 2016, 07:11:31 PM »
Here in Texas women her age dress a bit different.
"Women her age" generally don't look like Nancy.

« Reply #3262 on: April 24, 2016, 07:25:24 PM »
I'm amazed at what she wears at times. She knows the clothes like that black/white dress just scream "fuck me" but also knows she is a public figure. She has already and most likely continues to be scorned by women who wish they had her body and looks. Her voice is wholesomely sweet, but couple that with her amazing figure and hugely enhanced tits, and it just makes one wonder.

simonah

• C Cup
  • Am a Hung Guy that loves Busty Girls
« Reply #3263 on: April 25, 2016, 12:10:49 PM »
...Meanwhile
I am a Nancy Fan ( .Y. )

nisvan

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3264 on: April 26, 2016, 01:02:02 PM »
Desperate times call for desperate measures...
If you blow up this photo real close, you can
see, that that part of the picture, right underneath
the plate she's holding with her right hand (left side
of photo), is all Nancy, all boob.  And next to the
side flap of the pizza box, from the big B on down,
you can see how bad she's stressing
the buttons on that blouse...

simonah

• C Cup
  • Am a Hung Guy that loves Busty Girls
« Reply #3265 on: April 26, 2016, 04:34:44 PM »
More
I am a Nancy Fan ( .Y. )

djayboobs

• A Cup
« Reply #3266 on: April 26, 2016, 08:01:34 PM »
Thank you nisvan, for posting this, cropped and a little easier to see.
Desperate times call for desperate measures...
If you blow up this photo real close, you can
see, that that part of the picture, right underneath
the plate she's holding with her right hand (left side
of photo), is all Nancy, all boob.  And next to the
side flap of the pizza box, from the big B on down,
you can see how bad she's stressing
the buttons on that blouse...

djayboobs

• A Cup
« Reply #3267 on: May 07, 2016, 08:13:02 AM »
Repost, with some editing and messed with it a bit. From Nancy's ice bucket challenge.

nisvan

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3268 on: May 09, 2016, 01:56:51 PM »
fab four

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #3269 on: May 09, 2016, 03:19:56 PM »
In reference to the above pic posted by nisvan:

Quote from: MAGIC **24**
It's a ‪#‎TurquoiseTakeover‬ this week at MAGIC for the American Lung Association LUNG FORCE Walk - Boston, MA this Thursday on Boston Common! Registration begins at 5pm, get details at LungForceWalk.org/walk and we'll see you there! - Nancy Quill

Perhaps this is an indication that Nancy will be at the event. In any case her "lung force" is enough to make other people gasp for breath.  ::)
|titor|