Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #3810 on: February 27, 2018, 02:49:46 AM »
Her station has brand-new owners
Most radio station owners are dummies.  If they had any marketing sense, they'd do a live cam every time Nancy is on, and have her times listed as: Melons Monday, Titty Tuesday, Whip 'em out Wednesday, Thwack me with 'em Thursday, Feel 'em Friday and Self-Suckin' Saturday!

Soil Your Slacks Sunday with Nancy Quill.  :)

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #3811 on: February 27, 2018, 03:45:37 AM »
Progress.

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #3812 on: February 27, 2018, 08:53:48 AM »
Her station has brand-new owners
Most radio station owners are dummies.  If they had any marketing sense, they'd do a live cam every time Nancy is on, and have her times listed as: Melons Monday, Titty Tuesday, Whip 'em out Wednesday, Thwack me with 'em Thursday, Feel 'em Friday and Self-Suckin' Saturday!
"Pump up the volume with Nancy. She already pumped up her volume - in stereo!"  ;)
|titor|

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #3813 on: February 28, 2018, 08:43:59 PM »
Hell of a job, Doc!

nisvan

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3814 on: March 01, 2018, 11:48:38 AM »
There seems to be some acceptance of that pic on the lower right, as her;
I just don't see it.  I never have.  Different skin tone, and different placement of freckles as
between the two left arms.  And a FAT arm.  Nancy's arms ain't FAT.
 I'm not disputing that the doc may have done some
work on miss Nancy.  I'm just saying that I'm finding it real tough to believe that pic on the
lower right is her.  The doctor's website posts at the bottom of the page, where I believe
the picture at issue's posted, states:  "*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models."  Images may contain models.  I take that to indicate that there's a damn decent argument, that he's retaining the right to put a model up, in place of the real person.

gunnyb

• A Cup
« Reply #3815 on: March 01, 2018, 12:15:34 PM »
I agree one on the right not Nancy, i recall an earlier post where somebody very diligently mapped out the freckles on her arms, the conclusion was the left hand image was very likely to be Nancy, as the freckles matched with some of her verified pictures, where as the one on the right had totally different freckle patterns,

mariomantwo

• A Cup
« Reply #3816 on: March 01, 2018, 08:57:35 PM »
Different skin tone, and different placement of freckles as
between the two left arms.  And a FAT arm.  Nancy's arms ain't FAT.
Not fat? They aren't exactly thin either. The apparent thickness of arms can change if they are pressed up against something. And freckles can change depending on the time of year. During summer, freckles can become more apparent. Am I convinced that the person in the photo IS Nancy? Not necessarily. But I'm also not convinced of the opposite.

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #3817 on: March 01, 2018, 09:14:15 PM »
I agree one on the right not Nancy, i recall an earlier post where somebody very diligently mapped out the freckles on her arms, the conclusion was the left hand image was very likely to be Nancy, as the freckles matched with some of her verified pictures, where as the one on the right had totally different freckle patterns,

I agree also bc the “after” pic looks bad? Her boobs are saggy and pointing down? The before looks better imo. Strange

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #3818 on: March 02, 2018, 05:08:01 AM »
I'm inclined to believe both of the images are of Nancy, though naturally cannot say anything for sure. In any case, here is what I think happened.

Nancy had had moderately large implants (from the mainstream point of view) for many years. For what ever reason it had become time for some revision. She had enjoyed being busty so much that she was interested in going further and ”dramatically increasing her breast size”. She looked for and found a plastic surgeon capable of working with larger breast implants. The doctor however was located far away in California. The distance didn't discourage her though, and she travelled all the way from the East Coast to see the doctor on the West Coast.

The image on the left side was taken before the surgery to insert the larger implants. The operation went well, and she soon traveled thousands of miles back home. As far as I have understood (correct me if I'm wrong), her current implants are expandables. Adding saline is a simpler thing to do than more invasive procedures, so a local plastic surgeon could do it. Quickly her breasts were really pumped up in volume.

Again many years passed, and her chest gradually became more saggy and low hanging. I like to think a lot of bouncing contributed to it – be it at say car show with her and her husband smiling the more shocked people were at seeing her undulating mass of enhanced femininity, or at a more private setting at home. Perhaps it was merely because of the weight of the implants and gravity. To mitigate the sagginess, it was time for some more surgical revision, and once more she travelled to California to see the doctor.

The image on the right was snapped before a breast lift surgery. Again the operation went well, and she returned home after recuperating for a short while.

In this scenario, there are several years between the pictures, and the result image has been taken a long time after the enlargement procedure, and on the other hand right before a breast lift operation. The time difference accounts for the somewhat different looking freckles (though I think there are similarities), and the relative sagginess displayed in the after image. As for the ”fat” arm, perhaps its just a different position she is taking, but there are also some images where she is noticeably heavier than usually. Its perfectly normal for people to sometimes gain weight and then lose it later.
|titor|

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #3819 on: March 02, 2018, 05:42:04 AM »
Both images are Nancy.  The image on the right was horizontally flipped for a better size comparison to her first set of implants, so it's technically her right arm that was photographed.  So all of the freckle-cartographers out there can sit at their drafting tables and play connect-the-dots again this time using pics of Nancy's right arm.

nisvan

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3820 on: March 04, 2018, 09:13:09 AM »
Alright, well given all this horizontal image flipping and freckle re-locating,
I'm still wondering who the guy behind the grassy knoll was.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 11:34:46 AM by nisvan »

nisvan

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3821 on: March 18, 2018, 01:48:13 PM »
The trail here seems to have gone cold.

simonah

• C Cup
  • Am a Hung Guy that loves Busty Girls
« Reply #3822 on: March 18, 2018, 09:32:14 PM »
You can run, but you cannot hide ... them

What a way to end the weekend
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:51:03 AM by simonah »
I am a Nancy Fan ( .Y. )

greediest

• A Cup
« Reply #3823 on: March 19, 2018, 12:54:54 AM »
you seem to have keys to her 'safe' Simonah  8)

simonah

• C Cup
  • Am a Hung Guy that loves Busty Girls
« Reply #3824 on: March 19, 2018, 05:52:27 AM »
Morning Greediest!

Just mutual 'friends' ;)
I am a Nancy Fan ( .Y. )