AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2655 on: May 28, 2015, 03:44:18 AM »
I thought that cap that mariomantwo was morphed but nope she IS that big in the video O M G

Agent "feels light headed" Dee
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

greediest

• A Cup
« Reply #2656 on: May 28, 2015, 06:00:57 AM »
I know Id would have a trouble with eye contact...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:06:35 AM by greediest »

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #2657 on: May 28, 2015, 06:09:56 AM »
I knew she was big but not THAT big :o

Agent "ermagard!" Dee
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

• D Cup
« Reply #2658 on: May 28, 2015, 07:03:27 AM »
Based on the estimated size of the binder that guy is holding, my bra size estimate is:

34 JJ UK sizing like the Fantasie bras or
34 N US sizing like the Goddess bras

Her figure is just awesome. Her bustline must easily be 48 inches.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 07:06:43 AM by Offline »

transmogrifer

• A Cup
« Reply #2659 on: May 28, 2015, 09:00:57 AM »
thanks for finding the video  :o

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #2660 on: May 28, 2015, 10:34:51 AM »
I know Id would have a trouble with eye contact...

Dang, I guess I gotta download the whole 526MB thing even though the bulk of the footage seems to be some sort of unwatchable bargain-basement talent show hosted by a non-ironically schlocky emcee, with only a few actual minutes of Nancy goodness in that black & white dress within the whole hour and a half video.

Being that most of you guys are running Windows, I'm probably the only one atm who's having trouble saving the highest-rez 526MB (854x480) stream to disk... the problem seems to be related to the recently-implemented "DASH" video stream standard, where two streams are combined to make one video. I've made a post about it here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,328404.msg10315969.html#msg10315969

Of course, now that I've wasted over a full GB of bandwidth in 2 or 3 attempts to save the highest-rez version unsuccessfully, all that I managed to capture is a mid-rez version instead. :( I'll say it again: it'd be a community service if anyone DOES manage to capture the best-rez (854x480) version and edit it down to only the Nancy bits (it'll probably be less than a tenth the file size) and repost it to a filehost.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:08:24 PM by Palomine »

FlapJackFun

• D Cup
« Reply #2661 on: May 28, 2015, 11:58:02 AM »
Hilarious.  I mean, what the heck is she wearing?  It is like a super tight jumper suit that intentionally "brings out" her boobs.  I am not complaining or anything, but it is obvious she wants people to notice her pups.  Here's another screengrab of her walking off the stage.

« Reply #2662 on: May 28, 2015, 12:23:52 PM »
Pal, you can use this site to download it:

clipconverter.cc

If that doesn't work I'll upload it later tonight.  

Pal says: thanks Rent... it did work, resulting in a single 526MB high-rez playable file. I'm definitely bookmarking clipconverter.cc. Thanks again Rent! :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 07:29:11 PM by Palomine »

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #2663 on: May 28, 2015, 01:45:32 PM »
A quick little GIF. Right click to make it bigger.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #2664 on: May 28, 2015, 02:04:35 PM »
That would make a great avy if anybody is interested ;)

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

deluxemickey

• A Cup
« Reply #2665 on: May 28, 2015, 03:39:19 PM »
Is this the first "extended" video opportunity to see Nancy's magnificent figure?  I know the Ice Bucket Challenge video exists, but it really doesn't highlight her extraordinary beauty like this one does?

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #2666 on: May 28, 2015, 05:35:08 PM »
OK, here's the entire stage sequence from the video in a full (480p) resolution MOV file weighing in at about 20 megs. By the time it's over, if not much sooner, you'll want to murder the master of ceremonies. Enjoy.

djayboobs

• A Cup
« Reply #2667 on: May 28, 2015, 07:48:07 PM »
Nancy looks amazing, a big thank you to all for finding this. She fills out that tight dress in perfect form.

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #2668 on: May 28, 2015, 08:38:39 PM »
OK, here's the entire stage sequence from the video in a full (480p) resolution MOV file weighing in at about 20 megs. By the time it's over, if not much sooner, you'll want to murder the master of ceremonies. Enjoy.

I didn't mind the MoC, but the last few minutes of the vid, in which NQ turned profile shows how hugely chested she is. In fact, if you watch her applaud, she has to lift her arms AROUND her boobs to upper-chest level in order to do so. Fantastic.

« Reply #2669 on: May 28, 2015, 09:43:19 PM »
Thanks Gonz!  It's really appreciated.  Man, the high-beams are just glorious, aren't they? 

I wonder if anyone is interested in giving these caps the "transparency" treatment?  I've tried doing this with pictures, and was never able to get the results I've seen achieved in this thread.  Maybe there's some tweaking tricks that eluded me somehow....

Here's an example for anyone who's not familiar with the concept:  (Kudos to whoever did the original versions of these.  The right-hand one used a lot of creative license, but that makes it exceptional and amazing IMHO!)