rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Busty designer onTrading Spaces Right Now
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2015, 07:46:08 PM »
Brandon Russell, Jeff Devlin and Lauren Makk in "Drill Team"

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2015, 01:43:47 AM »
Bridget, a busty guest(who rivals Lauren) from a makeover segment

https://www.sendspace.com/file/q9rugq

2 minute clip in HD

*and even though her husband looks like Mark Mcgwire, that's not him

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:51:12 AM by DtotheJ »

Expaanding

• A Cup
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2015, 12:10:40 AM »
I happened to be home Friday and saw Lauren damn she is hot!! I wish there were more like her on TV, I was totally mesmerized and blown away that someone so busty was on regular TV  :) 
Expaanding - it's the only way to go!

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2015, 03:48:13 PM »
Lauren's Halloween costume

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 01:14:41 AM »
And unlike Miz Dolly, that's all her in there. Gotta love the naturals...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2015, 03:19:11 PM »
speaking of Lauren and Dolly, here is a photo of Lauren arriving at the premiere of the WB show based on Dolly Parton song "Coat of Many Colors"

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2015, 07:02:18 PM »
On yesterday's episode, she told about how, growing up, Dolly Parton was a personal heroine: "I wanted to have the big hair, the big hips, the big boobs..." and one of the other panelists said "Looks like your dreams came true!"

Then she got a personal (taped) shout-out from Miz Dolly herself that left her in tears :)

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2015, 07:42:58 PM »
thanks Zook,

I have to put all her bending over and bra adjustment clips in a compilation soon because this show is gold.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2016, 09:19:40 AM »
I only remember her because she did her first Trading Spaces episode in my home town and at the time I had almost stopped watching the show. (2007) I did not remember her being exceptionally busty at the time so I went back to check my recollections.

She has obviously filled out much more since then. At the time she was one of the must buxom that had been on the show but still in a girl-next-door size range. Today, she is very full and still just as bright in personality if only with a bit of a tired undertone... like she had been doing this for just a bit long. Her voice is not as crisp. She is now 30 (born August 1985)

I have not seen her in any of the post-TS shows she has been on, and there have been a few.

Attached is an image of her back around 2008 (or very late 2007) when she was 21 or 22 - while she was on Trading Spaces and had recently moved to LA from Oklahoma City.
Physically she is starting to channel her mother as can been seen in some family biographical promo tapes from her early exposures on TS in 2007. She is a creative and artsy person, too bad she did not make it to TS earlier.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2016, 12:22:56 PM »
thanks Zook,

I have to put all her bending over and bra adjustment clips in a compilation soon because this show is gold.
fablife show announced as cancelled

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2016, 01:50:36 AM »
Variety, Jan. 19, 2016: "FABLife Officially Canceled Following Tyra Banks’ Departure, Disney/ABC Picks Up Right This Minute"

It’s official. Exactly two months after Tyra Banks announced her departure from FABLife, the daytime talk show has been cancelled after just one season. The news was announced by Disney/ABC late Tuesday evening.

While the syndicated show will not return for second season, original episodes will continue to be produced and air for the remainder of the current season. Meanwhile, the 10 ABC-owned stations that had carried  FABLife have picked up the viral video clip series Right This Minute staring in the fall, while Disney/ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution has taken over distribution of Right This Minute from MGM Television...

The cancellation does not came as a shock, as the show experienced a major shake-up when Banks announced she’d be leaving the show at the end of 2015. No replacement for Banks was set either, indicating a lacking effort to boost the show. Paired with struggling ratings and mixed reviews from critics, insiders tell Variety FABLife was all-but-canceled at the time of Banks’ exit. The show ranked as the lowest-rated of the 15 daytime syndicated talk shows this past fall, averaging just 934,000 viewers, according to Nielsen...

On FABLife, Banks’ departure, announced in late November, just two months into the series’ run was a surprise. Banks, who also served as an exec producer on the talker, stated that she decided to exit the show to focus on her cosmetics line, TYRA Beauty, which she did not realize would occupy so much of her time. Sources say other reasons came into play, namely the show’s weak ratings and clashing personalities on set.

So Tyra pulled a Sarah Palin and quit halfway? Honestly, I didn't even miss her on the show: I only have eyes for Chrissy Teigen (and her pregnancy-boosted boobs) and the amazing Lauren Makk. My advice is to record every single remaining episode since who knows when we will see the likes of this woman on-air again.

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2016, 01:15:16 AM »
 :)

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2016, 01:22:32 PM »
show is off the air

:(

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2017, 10:48:19 AM »
Lauren Makk is on "Home Made Simple" on OWN.

I think her name should be included in this thread's title.

The title is out of date.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 10:55:33 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2017, 11:08:56 PM »
Shadow,

thanks for the update.....title is fine...otherwise it would change each time she lands a new show

here is brief clip of her on the show you mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/v/jecZS2wIvYA