SookYant

• A Cup
Re: What is the LARGEST SIGHTING you've ever encountered?
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2016, 09:57:40 PM »
I wonder if it's the infamous MsQ. I know she's short and from the same city

Sorry, but who's MsQ? I googled it but didn't find anything.
you can see the thread dedicated to her here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9990561.0
Oh boy oh boy, Titties and Nips!

sapele

• A Cup
    • Home of the bustiest black women in the world
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2016, 04:31:34 PM »
I work downtown Chicago, and I've seen a woman a number of times who works within 2-3 blocks about 20ish times in the last year. We're always headed in opposite directions, I can tell she knows I've noticed, and I'm certain she is not pleased with her situation. She's a 4'10 Norma Stitz.
My girl wears a 40NN/O cup bra, and she's definitely the biggest busted girl I've had the pleasure of **83** with. (I always suspected sex would never become boring with such a rare and delightful person, and I was absolutely correct). I mention this because the person I've crossed paths with is easily 3 times bigger. I suspect she can't reach her nipples with her bra off, not just waist hanger huge but knees hanging huge.
I'm hoping that the Pokemon Go craze gives me cover enough to have my phone out before one of these rare path crossings, and that I'mnot too busy playing :D

This Big?

syreatadiva

• A Cup
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2016, 01:36:37 PM »

syreatadiva

• A Cup
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2016, 01:41:09 PM »
I work downtown Chicago, and I've seen a woman a number of times who works within 2-3 blocks about 20ish times in the last year. We're always headed in opposite directions, I can tell she knows I've noticed, and I'm certain she is not pleased with her situation. She's a 4'10 Norma Stitz.
My girl wears a 40NN/O cup bra, and she's definitely the biggest busted girl I've had the pleasure of **83** with.
(I always suspected sex would never become boring with such a rare and delightful person, and I was absolutely correct). I mention this because the person I've crossed paths with is easily 3 times bigger. I suspect she can't reach her nipples with her bra off, not just waist hanger huge but knees hanging huge.
I'm hoping that the Pokemon Go craze gives me cover enough to have my phone out before one of these rare path crossings, and that I'mnot too busy playing :D

Wow. I thought I was big...Jesus.

Swill

• A Cup
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2016, 08:55:14 AM »
About a month ago for the first time I may have seen a woman with macromastia in my local grocery store.  She was walking towards the end of an aisle and on first glance I assumed she was pregnant because she was fairly slim.  A few minutes however I saw her again and it looked like she had two volleyballs stuffed into her nursing scrub top. 

« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2017, 07:40:45 AM »
Over all your big boob hunting years. What is the BIGGEST pair of tits you've ever seen in public. Was it that time at the grocery store? the mall? or the park perhaps? Tell us about that HUUUUGGGEEE pair of knockers you saw bouncing down the street on your way to walmart. That "OMG" sighting that will forever stand out in your mind.

Include place, estimated bra size, model comparison, and a FULL DESCRIPTION (The more details the better)
I live in the UK. I have to admit this was many years ago, but I saw Sammie Black in the indoor market in Dalston, Hackney (East London). This was not that long after she first started modelling.  She was accompanied by a much older West Indian woman - a chaparone, and possibly another one, but I am not sure about that - the second woman might have just been following anyway, as it is an area popular with black women. What impressed me was that, even without her big boobs, she still would have looked insanely sexy. This was a long time before mobile phones were invented - so no pics!

Some years later, I saw Jenny Hill at the Notting Hill Carnival. I think it was near the junction of Portobello Road and Goldborne Road. She was with a very tall black guy. Her boobs were absolutely gorgeous, but I turned away for a second, and she was gone. I would not take a phone to carnival anyway - so no pics there either!

There are some very busty girls in London, but I have yet to see anyone in the same class as Jenny Hill - and I do make a point of looking! If I see one, I will definitely have my phone at the ready!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2017, 05:57:38 AM »
Sammie Black AND Jenny Hill??! You had better buy a lottery ticket!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2017, 10:02:12 PM »
My girl wears a 40NN/O cup bra, and she's definitely the biggest busted girl I've had the pleasure of **** with. (I always suspected sex would never become boring with such a rare and delightful person, and I was absolutely correct). I mention this because the person I've crossed paths with is easily 3 times bigger. I suspect she can't reach her nipples with her bra off, not just waist hanger huge but knees hanging huge.
I've closely inspected the thread concerning Ms. Q., and I have two thoughts:  The lovely lady I see weekly-ish might be her Mom. Secondly, holy shit do I have someone to look forward to seeing in person!
Also, I've seen another woman in the loop who is most certainly blessed, with no opportunity to capture a shot. This lady was more like 5'6, and each of her breasts as large as a soccer ball.

I wonder if it's the infamous MsQ. I know she's short and from the same city

« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2020, 02:50:57 AM »
I recently signed up. So I would like to share my largest sighting. In March of 2010 I flew to Chicago Midway to see my gf at the time. I was waiting for my luggage when a woman with a luggage cart came to collect hers. She tried to grab one of her bags and stumbled. I quickly grabbed her so she wouldn't fall and assisted her. I recognized her as dancer Crystal Storm. I helped her with her bags trying to be as polite as possible and pretend that I didn't know who she was. She thanked me and told me where she was performing.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2020, 05:02:39 AM »
I recently signed up. So I would like to share my largest sighting. In March of 2010 I flew to Chicago Midway to see my gf at the time. I was waiting for my luggage when a woman with a luggage cart came to collect hers. She tried to grab one of her bags and stumbled. I quickly grabbed her so she wouldn't fall and assisted her. I recognized her as dancer Crystal Storm. I helped her with her bags trying to be as polite as possible and pretend that I didn't know who she was. She thanked me and told me where she was performing.

That's a great sighting! (Welcome to the BEA Forum!)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.